List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6270, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2014/08/07 05:14PM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    Galazz

Quote Feliciena: I keep hoping they will go on a real long honeymoon & forget to come back.
    As far as awards, insiders don't know more than we do as it is so much about politics. Some I agree with, some not so much but I don't really care because that is life.

Maybe you will get that great couple Mariah and Kevin. Two misfit, oddballs. Maybe if Fen ever returns he can hang out with them. But back to the beautiful Sumtin or Ausum. The hate that Austin and Summer are getting is NOTHING compared to what Phick got. In fact, I would say it was the haters as much as the lovers that turned a fling into one of Y&R's all time most popular couples! So keep the hate flowing, because you know what they say in Hollywood! There is no such thing as bad press! The only bad press is NO PRESS.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 05:19PM
    #32   2014/08/07 05:32PM
    fighterm

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Feliciena: I keep hoping they will go on a real long honeymoon & forget to come back.
    As far as awards, insiders don't know more than we do as it is so much about politics. Some I agree with, some not so much but I don't really care because that is life.

Maybe you will get that great couple Mariah and Kevin. Two misfit, oddballs. Maybe if Fen ever returns he can hang out with them. But back to the beautiful Sumtin or Ausum. The hate that Austin and Summer are getting is NOTHING compared to what Phick got. In fact, I would say it was the haters as much as the lovers that turned a fling into one of Y&R's all time most popular couples! So keep the hate flowing, because you know what they say in Hollywood! There is no such thing as bad press! The only bad press is NO PRESS.

I did not hate Summer. I hate Austin because he's criminal. Yes, it's a soap, but why did they introduce him as a criminal. Do they want young love to be with a criminal? Do they want the young people admire a criminal? I like Stitch very much, because he did not kill his father, but payed a heavy price. I support him, but not Austin. Austin committed a very serious crime and is back in the streets on bail. Why would Summer or any intelligent woman love a criminal? Makes no sense.

#33   2014/08/07 05:40PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote fighterm:
    Quote Galazz:

I did not hate Summer. I hate Austin because he's criminal. Yes, it's a soap, but why did they introduce him as a criminal. Do they want young love to be with a criminal? Do they want the young people admire a criminal? I like Stitch very much, because he did not kill his father, but payed a heavy price. I support him, but not Austin. Austin committed a very serious crime and is back in the streets on bail. Why would Summer or any intelligent woman love a criminal? Makes no sense.
    So many characters on this show have been criminals and redeemed themselves. Most all of them really if you think about it. Sweet young love. I love it.

#34   2014/08/07 05:42PM
    xseannax

Together forever on a soap? I really like them together, and I do see a lot of young Shick. MA is a very good young actor and he has had great scenes with the veterans. I do hope he sticks around and that Summer will be the one woman he keeps going back to.

#35   2014/08/07 05:49PM
    Galazz

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote fighterm:
    Quote Galazz:

So many characters on this show have been criminals and redeemed themselves. Most all of them really if you think about it. Sweet young love. I love it.

This is so true. How many people has Nikki killed? I lost count. If GC citizens are going to be held accountable for their crimes, Faith, Summer, Johnny and the Lane twins will be the only citizens that aren't locked up!

#36   2014/08/07 05:50PM
    Galazz

Quote xseannax: Together forever on a soap? I really like them together, and I do see a lot of young Shick. MA is a very good young actor and he has had great scenes with the veterans. I do hope he sticks around and that Summer will be the one woman he keeps going back to.

YES!! I hope so too!

#37   2014/08/07 05:52PM
    xseannax

Quote tother tinks: Seriously? They might be cute, but neither of them can act.

Funny because if you watch HK IRL she is nothing like Summer. But she does a bang up job at making people hate Summer, so her acting must not be too bad.

#38   2014/08/07 05:59PM
    Galazz

Quote xseannax:
    Quote tother tinks: Seriously? They might be cute, but neither of them can act.

Funny because if you watch HK IRL she is nothing like Summer. But she does a bang up job at making people hate Summer, so her acting must not be too bad.

BAM!!!! If she can't act, then she wouldn't create so much buzz! Actually Summer is getting the same kind of hate Phyllis got! She is creating BUZZ! Rock on HK!

#39   2014/08/08 03:01AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Galazz:
    Quote FL senior fan: I do like them together; could turn out to be another Nick/Sharon type "young love" that has problems but always goes back together.

IF/WHEN Summer's paternity comes out, however, I'd love to see KYLE RETURN and see how he and Summer deal with not being related...and perhaps Austin will be doing time and Summer get lonesome??? Just saying...could be interesting.

YES! I think Austin/Summer/Kyle would be a great triangle!

The only endgame on tv whether it's daytime for primetime is cancellation.

---------
    forward, lots of interesting comments/suggestions and hits.

#40   2014/08/08 04:17AM
    Karmam

Quote deceived: NAW.... never! END Game: Victor and Nikki; Nick and Sharon; Noah and Courtney.

There is never an end game with any couple on the show. That is totally unrealistic to even think any one couple is the end game.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list