List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6073, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/07 02:56PM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    FL senior fan

I do like them together; could turn out to be another Nick/Sharon type "young love" that has problems but always goes back together.

IF/WHEN Summer's paternity comes out, however, I'd love to see KYLE RETURN and see how he and Summer deal with not being related...and perhaps Austin will be doing time and Summer get lonesome??? Just saying...could be interesting.

#22   2014/08/07 03:17PM
    tother tinks

Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks: Seriously? They might be cute, but neither of them can act.

HK just won an Emmy, so it seems the TV Academy disagrees with you. And that is actress bashing.

Also both actors are BFF's of JFP.

There's no accounting for taste - there were any number of winners this year that I didn't agree with. Also the 'BFF of JFP' doesn't make her good.

It's not about taste. The folks who vote are all showbiz insiders; actors, directors, producers.

So it's all about the taste of people who are 'showbiz insiders'. Which means it is exactly about all about taste (plus politics), just the taste of a group you seem to think is worth more than regular people.

#23   2014/08/07 03:35PM
    Galazz

Quote tother tinks:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks: Seriously? They might be cute, but neither of them can act.

HK just won an Emmy, so it seems the TV Academy disagrees with you. And that is actress bashing.

Also both actors are BFF's of JFP.

There's no accounting for taste - there were any number of winners this year that I didn't agree with. Also the 'BFF of JFP' doesn't make her good.

It's not about taste. The folks who vote are all showbiz insiders; actors, directors, producers.

So it's all about the taste of people who are 'showbiz insiders'. Which means it is exactly about all about taste (plus politics), just the taste of a group you seem to think is worth more than regular people.

NO! That's not what I meant at all. Ok one of the things I read a million times about Michelle Stafford was about what an awesome actress she is. Everyone under the sun wanted to work with her! I think Hunter King actually said it best in a video chat that's on youtube. MS can go from fierce anger to comedy to tears and make it look effortless! PB is the same way. That's why he has 3 Emmys and many more nominations.

#24   2014/08/07 03:37PM
    Galazz

I read somewhere else that some viewers are upset because they wanted Summer with Fen. Fen and Summer grew up together, they have... wait for it.....history!

I don't care if they came from the same cabbage patch. There is no way these two would ever be more than friends.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 03:39PM
    #25   2014/08/07 04:04PM
    mswadel

Quote deceived: NAW.... never! END Game: Victor and Nikki; Nick and Sharon; Noah and Courtney.

In my opinion though he is cute Noah has the personality of a wet noodle. It doesn't have to be a shick kid to be an enduring couple. Summer has it way over Courtney or Mariah should anyone be thinking of her.
    As to Fen, I agree with Galazz ^^^ never more than friends.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 04:08PM
    #26   2014/08/07 04:26PM
    tother tinks

They tried to have Summer and Fenn more than once and they just had zero chemistry together, so it would never work and we agree on that.

This whole Austin storyline seemed totally last minute and thrown together. It is too rushed, and they are not good enough actors to make it look like effortless passion, which is how it has to look based on how much time they've known each other. Part of the young love plots soaps use over the summer is you have to believe them as a couple and I don't. They look uncomfortable. The story is cheesy, not romantic.

The only one she even remotely fit with was/is Kyle.

#27   2014/08/07 04:41PM
    Galazz

Quote tother tinks: They tried to have Summer and Fenn more than once and they just had zero chemistry together, so it would never work and we agree on that.

This whole Austin storyline seemed totally last minute and thrown together. It is too rushed, and they are not good enough actors to make it look like effortless passion, which is how it has to look based on how much time they've known each other. Part of the young love plots soaps use over the summer is you have to believe them as a couple and I don't. They look uncomfortable. The story is cheesy, not romantic.

The only one she even remotely fit with was/is Kyle.

Well folks will hate Summer because one she is Phyllis' daughter and second because she is the reason poor widdle Sharon is going to get her bell rung. Soaps are fighting for their lives. They need young characters, couples and storylines and they need them yesterday! I never saw the writers trying to make Fen and Summer a couple. I saw Fen pining for Summer when she was pining for Kyle!

#28   2014/08/07 04:42PM
    Galazz

Quote FL senior fan: I do like them together; could turn out to be another Nick/Sharon type "young love" that has problems but always goes back together.

IF/WHEN Summer's paternity comes out, however, I'd love to see KYLE RETURN and see how he and Summer deal with not being related...and perhaps Austin will be doing time and Summer get lonesome??? Just saying...could be interesting.

YES! I think Austin/Summer/Kyle would be a great triangle!

The only endgame on tv whether it's daytime for primetime is cancelation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 04:43PM
    #29   2014/08/07 04:56PM
    cavi

I thought the Summer/Austin scenes were pretty cheesy up until they had sex. After they had sex and Summer realized that all she wanted was to bonk some more, things got cheesy again. But there were a couple scenes after her first time when there was good chemistry and she didn't seem like a dimwit but a real young woman who had entered a new phase of her life. Even Summer's face seemed transformed, matured - it was like she had discovered who she was. Too bad the cheese had to return. The done-so-much-and-cheesier-than-ever-this-time-around perky Hawaiian stuff was really hard to take.

#30   2014/08/07 04:59PM
    Feliciena

I keep hoping they will go on a real long honeymoon & forget to come back.
    As far as awards, insiders don't know more than we do as it is so much about politics. Some I agree with, some not so much but I don't really care because that is life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list