List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6425, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/07 01:03PM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    fighterm

If he pays for his crimes at least 3 jails years, I will like him better. Right now he and Summer irritate me a lot. Now he is so logical after being a couple of weeks ago a stupid a$$. Fake s/l, fake love. Summer is not believable with him. She is a good actress, but with no chemistry with Austin it looks like bad acting.

#12   2014/08/07 01:17PM
    Galazz

Quote fighterm: If he pays for his crimes at least 3 jails years, I will like him better. Right now he and Summer irritate me a lot. Now he is so logical after being a couple of weeks ago a stupid a$$. Fake s/l, fake love. Summer is not believable with him. She is a good actress, but with no chemistry with Austin it looks like bad acting.

It's just a tv show. It's not that serious.

#13   2014/08/07 01:21PM
    tother tinks

Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks: Seriously? They might be cute, but neither of them can act.

HK just won an Emmy, so it seems the TV Academy disagrees with you. And that is actress bashing.

Also both actors are BFF's of JFP.

There's no accounting for taste - there were any number of winners this year that I didn't agree with. Also the 'BFF of JFP' doesn't make her good.

#14   2014/08/07 01:24PM
    Galazz

Quote tother tinks:
    Quote Galazz:

HK just won an Emmy, so it seems the TV Academy disagrees with you. And that is actress bashing.

There's no accounting for taste - there were any number of winners this year that I didn't agree with. Also the 'BFF of JFP' doesn't make her good.

It's not about taste. The folks who vote are all showbiz insiders; actors, directors, producers.

#15   2014/08/07 01:44PM
    Blue 501

Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks:
    Quote Galazz:

It's not about taste. The folks who vote are all showbiz insiders; actors, directors, producers.

Some of their choices seem unusual, to say the least.

#16   2014/08/07 02:05PM
    Galazz

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks:
    Quote Galazz:

Some of their choices seem unusual, to say the least.

I think they showbiz insiders look at things very differently than we do.

#17   2014/08/07 02:05PM
    deceived

Quote Galazz:
    Quote ski lady: They are both so cute, and cute together. I'm starting to think the writers are trying to build a young Shick--the young couple that you cheered for in the beginning--and many still pull for. A "forever" couple, albeit off-again, on-again.

Mac and Billy was another couple like that, but with all the actor changes, their fan base never gelled.

I'm starting to think "Sumtin" has real long-term potential.

Thank you! We don't often agree but this is one time we are in complete agreement. I read somewhere that JFP had been after MA (Austin) for a whole year to come to Y&R. I love Sumtin!

#18   2014/08/07 02:05PM
    deceived

Quote Galazz:
    Quote ski lady: They are both so cute, and cute together. I'm starting to think the writers are trying to build a young Shick--the young couple that you cheered for in the beginning--and many still pull for. A "forever" couple, albeit off-again, on-again.

Mac and Billy was another couple like that, but with all the actor changes, their fan base never gelled.

Thank you! We don't often agree but this is one time we are in complete agreement. I read somewhere that JFP had been after MA (Austin) for a whole year to come to Y&R. I love Sumtin!

#19   2014/08/07 02:05PM
    deceived

Quote Galazz:

Sorry for the double post... my new laptop is touchy...anyways if JFP waited for this kid to join Y&R. why didn't the writers put some effort into helping us like this mismatched couple??? And the awful way they were introduced to us.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 02:09PM
    #20   2014/08/07 02:18PM
    Galazz

I can't wait for Phyllis to meet her new son-in-law.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list