List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6253, Replies: 115
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #101   2014/08/11 01:31PM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    CountyWaterford

Hi Galazz, hope your weekend was good! My take on Austin - no one in GC has done any damage to Austin's life - only helped him. True, Avery represented the man in a totally different case and who later ended up murdering Austin's mother. Her part of the case was over and done with; the murder happened after Avery represented him, Avery did not get him off for Austin's mom's murder. Austin tracked her down to GC with full intent of revenge. She is helping Leslie with his case and at best will end up a hostile witness not helping the state, but his and Leslie's, Summer married him, he has a better home, a new family (Abbott's), a job and Summer loves him. I hope he does not end up hurting Summer! God help him if he does and Phyllis goes on a tear after him. Paul really is not pushing his case nor Christine. Paul, as Chief, could have requested no bond and most probably would have gotten it; thus Austin would still be in jail - he did try to leave the country but did turn himself in. He will end up with Community Service like Kevin and everyone else. Michael is about the last to really do hard time and Larry! Wish he would come back... Austin is sitting is prime areas to totally turn his life around - between the Abbott's and Newman's - and their love for Summer will make him accepted. He is the one who came to GC with an agenda of revenge for Avery.

#102   2014/08/11 01:39PM
    Galazz

Quote CountyWaterford: Hi Galazz, hope your weekend was good! My take on Austin - no one in GC has done any damage to Austin's life - only helped him. True, Avery represented the man in a totally different case and who later ended up murdering Austin's mother. Her part of the case was over and done with; the murder happened after Avery represented him, Avery did not get him off for Austin's mom's murder. Austin tracked her down to GC with full intent of revenge. She is helping Leslie with his case and at best will end up a hostile witness not helping the state, but his and Leslie's, Summer married him, he has a better home, a new family (Abbott's), a job and Summer loves him. I hope he does not end up hurting Summer! God help him if he does and Phyllis goes on a tear after him. Paul really is not pushing his case nor Christine. Paul, as Chief, could have requested no bond and most probably would have gotten it; thus Austin would still be in jail - he did try to leave the country but did turn himself in. He will end up with Community Service like Kevin and everyone else. Michael is about the last to really do hard time and Larry! Wish he would come back... Austin is sitting is prime areas to totally turn his life around - between the Abbott's and Newman's - and their love for Summer will make him accepted. He is the one who came to GC with an agenda of revenge for Avery.

I agree with most of what you say. I could be wrong but I thought Austin said that Boz was guilty of the crime Avery got him acquitted of. That's why Austin went off the rails on Avery. If he had gone to prison THEN, Boz would still be in prison and Austin's mother would still be alive. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that's why he really flipped out on her.

#103   2014/08/16 10:44PM
    Teri_ETC

Summer Austin Valentine was a bit odd to me because Austin supposedly comes in from running- so he must be sweaty. And Summer in her red mini skirt end up sexin in the bed and nobody decided to start in the shower and get Austin cleaned up before jumpin in between the sheets,,,????

Maybe they are trying to conserve water ?

#104   2014/08/20 01:29PM
    scarlet2

YES!!! Together forever in a far away land.
    LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT:

HUNTER KING made the accusations...totally unsubstantiated..about MM!!!

WHY are the writers "bending over" for this NO TALENT blond???? She nominated HERSELF for the emmy. She obviously has something on somebody.

Any faceless blond could play Summer as she is.

I want a HUNTER KING HATE CLUB!!!!!!

Why do none of you see this??? SHE had MM sent away. He was NOT fired!!!!!

#105   2014/08/20 01:30PM
    scarlet2

AMEN girl NEITHER has an acting bone in their bodies!!!!!

#106   2014/08/20 01:32PM
    scarlet2

BOTH BFF'S of JFP!!!!!! Does that not say it all??????

#107   2014/08/20 01:44PM
    xseannax

Quote scarlet2: YES!!! Together forever in a far away land.
    LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT:

HUNTER KING made the accusations...totally unsubstantiated..about MM!!!

WHY are the writers "bending over" for this NO TALENT blond???? She nominated HERSELF for the emmy. She obviously has something on somebody.

Any faceless blond could play Summer as she is.

I want a HUNTER KING HATE CLUB!!!!!!

Why do none of you see this??? SHE had MM sent away. He was NOT fired!!!!!

You are not allowed to Bash actors. You can talk about hating Summer all you want, but the actor is off limits.

#108   2014/08/20 01:56PM
    Galazz

They are a hot YOUNG couple with tons of story to tell. They are not circling the drain because the writers can't come up with any new story for them!

#109   2014/08/20 02:01PM
    ABrazil

Couldn't disagree more. They are a horrible couple I fast forward through all of their scenes. And it made me really laugh that they are all coming down on Stitch when he did something as a child.....oh wait unlike Austin do his time and save lives....yet the Abbots and Newman's and laughably Paul and Avery give him a chance because he pouts his lips and says I'm sorry. So its just so hypocritical and ridiculous I can't even watch it.

#110   2014/08/20 02:08PM
    Galazz

Quote ABrazil: Couldn't disagree more. They are a horrible couple I fast forward through all of their scenes. And it made me really laugh that they are all coming down on Stitch when he did something as a child.....oh wait unlike Austin do his time and save lives....yet the Abbots and Newman's and laughably Paul and Avery give him a chance because he pouts his lips and says I'm sorry. So its just so hypocritical and ridiculous I can't even watch it.

Well that's why we have FF buttons.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list