List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6192, Replies: 115
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2014/08/11 12:35PM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    cavi

Quote CountyWaterford: Oh Cavi we are OT , Mrs. Claus went to NYC, Santa found her atop the Empire State Bldg; the 3 brothers remodeled the 3 story Victorian house - just saw that one a few weeks ago. I loved it too! We all know Austin isn't going anywhere, I imagine all the jail cells in GC are empty and Paul should be afraid, wonder why the Bug doesn't prosecute Austin? She is the Prosecutor, Summer helped him - so she should go down too! Of course, Billy Boy took Adam at gunpoint and got by with it! Lord, the Bug could get jealous of Nikki and off Paul and skate by the system. Paul, Paul be afraid very afraid, Christine could get P.O.'d at you...

A little OT never hurt anyone - people do it all the time! Yeah,there's no such thing as prosecuting anyone with ties to Phyllis. I'll be eager to see what Christine ends up doing. She's going to comment on things to Nikki, but there's no way Nikki's done with leaning on Paul. No way! Wow, Nikki looked like such a fool standing there in the cabin. Such a fish out of water. I really hope YR ends the triangle soon - it's hard to watch Nikki. She does not fit in a Paul/Christine picture and I don't know why the show is forcing it. But back to Austin and Summer. I think Austin's intentions are good regarding summer, but there's more there and it will surface. Will Summer be a victim or be the Bonnie or once again defend him? At this point I can see her defending him if he were Jim Jones incarnated or some other mass murdering freak. I don't know what it would take to get her to admit that he's capable of wrongs that have seriously hurt people and broken the law. And that, yeah, he actually should pay for the damages done to people's lives.

#92   2014/08/11 12:39PM
    Galazz

Quote cavi:
    Quote CountyWaterford: Oh Cavi we are OT , Mrs. Claus went to NYC, Santa found her atop the Empire State Bldg; the 3 brothers remodeled the 3 story Victorian house - just saw that one a few weeks ago. I loved it too! We all know Austin isn't going anywhere, I imagine all the jail cells in GC are empty and Paul should be afraid, wonder why the Bug doesn't prosecute Austin? She is the Prosecutor, Summer helped him - so she should go down too! Of course, Billy Boy took Adam at gunpoint and got by with it! Lord, the Bug could get jealous of Nikki and off Paul and skate by the system. Paul, Paul be afraid very afraid, Christine could get P.O.'d at you...

A little OT never hurt anyone - people do it all the time! Yeah,there's no such thing as prosecuting anyone with ties to Phyllis. I'll be eager to see what Christine ends up doing. She's going to comment on things to Nikki, but there's no way Nikki's done with leaning on Paul. No way! Wow, Nikki looked like such a fool standing there in the cabin. Such a fish out of water. I really hope YR ends the triangle soon - it's hard to watch Nikki. She does not fit in a Paul/Christine picture and I don't know why the show is forcing it. But back to Austin and Summer. I think Austin's intentions are good regarding summer, but there's more there and it will surface. Will Summer be a victim or be the Bonnie or once again defend him? At this point I can see her defending him if he were Jim Jones incarnated or some other mass murdering freak. I don't know what it would take to get her to admit that he's capable of wrongs that have seriously hurt people and broken the law. And that, yeah, he actually should pay for the damages done to people's lives.

Has anyone paid for the damage done to Austin's life? Ok, let other GC citizens pay for the damage they have done to other people's lives. Let's start with Sharon paying for what she did to Summer and Phyllis!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/11 12:41PM
    #93   2014/08/11 12:51PM
    cavi

Quote cavi:

Oops. Didn't get a chance to edit before it was too late. I meant might Summer turn into a Bonnie to Austin's Clyde. You never know!

#94   2014/08/11 12:56PM
    villyforever55

Quote Galazz:
    Quote cavi:

Has anyone paid for the damage done to Austin's life? Ok, let other GC citizens pay for the damage they have done to other people's lives. Let's start with Sharon paying for what she did to Summer and Phyllis!

Isn't the guy who actually shot and killed Austin's mother in jail? What other 'payment' is required? None that I can see. His current situation is totally on him and no one else. He made the conscious choice to seek revenge on a woman who was only doing her job.

#95   2014/08/11 01:00PM
    tother tinks

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote cavi:

Isn't the guy who actually shot and killed Austin's mother in jail? What other 'payment' is required? None that I can see. His current situation is totally on him and no one else. He made the conscious choice to seek revenge on a woman who was only doing her job.

^^This.

If everyone in GC was paying for their crimes, there'd be maybe 3 people in town.

That Christmas thing today was sickening. Maybe if I was 12 I'd be all gushy over it. Lame.

#96   2014/08/11 01:05PM
    cavi

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote cavi:

Because Summer is Phyllis' daughter, everything this new character did was okay. It doesn't even matter that Avery is Phyllis sister. But if Austin had never given Summer a second look and there was so relationship there, then I think we'd be hearing that Austin should pay for what he did to Avery.

#97   2014/08/11 01:12PM
    Galazz

Quote tother tinks:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote cavi:

^^This.

If everyone in GC was paying for their crimes, there'd be maybe 3 people in town.

That Christmas thing today was sickening. Maybe if I was 12 I'd be all gushy over it. Lame.

Thank you! If everyone in GC paid for their crimes, the Lane twins, Faith, Connor and Jonny would be the only people left in GC.

#98   2014/08/11 01:18PM
    trinilisa

You

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote cavi:

are right about that.

#99   2014/08/11 01:23PM
    trinilisa

Quote Galazz:
    Quote tother tinks:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote cavi:

^^This.

Thank you! If everyone in GC paid for their crimes, the Lane twins, Faith, Connor and Jonny would be the only people left in GC.

Maddy stole the necklace...

#100   2014/08/11 01:26PM
    Galazz

Well let's see what Avery has to say about that. Austin's actions had consequences and so do Avery's. Just doing your job is not an excuse, and major props to Avery for being compassionate enough to accept responsibility for her role in that woman's death.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list