List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6520, Replies: 115
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    ski lady

They are both so cute, and cute together. I'm starting to think the writers are trying to build a young Shick--the young couple that you cheered for in the beginning--and many still pull for. A "forever" couple, albeit off-again, on-again.

Mac and Billy was another couple like that, but with all the actor changes, their fan base never gelled.

I'm starting to think "Sumtin" has real long-term potential.

#2   2014/08/07 11:39AM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    tother tinks

Seriously? They might be cute, but neither of them can act.

#3   2014/08/07 11:45AM
    WaveJumper

I don't see it. He likes backpacking and she likes hotels .

#4   2014/08/07 11:55AM
    deceived

NAW.... never! END Game: Victor and Nikki; Nick and Sharon; Noah and Courtney.

#5   2014/08/07 11:56AM
    mgmad1993

I think they are adorable!! AuSum!! They are young actors--they will get better as they get older.

#6   2014/08/07 12:04PM
    Galazz

Quote tother tinks: Seriously? They might be cute, but neither of them can act.

HK just won an Emmy, so it seems the TV Academy disagrees with you. And that is actress bashing.

Also both actors are BFF's of JFP.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 12:09PM
    #7   2014/08/07 12:06PM
    mgmad1993

Quote WaveJumper: I don't see it. He likes backpacking and she likes hotels .

She may have been born with a silver spoon but I don't see her being snooty tooty...I see her living with Austin in whatever conditions she has to.

#8   2014/08/07 12:07PM
    Galazz

Quote ski lady: They are both so cute, and cute together. I'm starting to think the writers are trying to build a young Shick--the young couple that you cheered for in the beginning--and many still pull for. A "forever" couple, albeit off-again, on-again.

Mac and Billy was another couple like that, but with all the actor changes, their fan base never gelled.

Thank you! We don't often agree but this is one time we are in complete agreement. I read somewhere that JFP had been after MA (Austin) for a whole year to come to Y&R. I love Sumtin!

#9   2014/08/07 12:25PM
    Galazz

Quote WaveJumper: I don't see it. He likes backpacking and she likes hotels .

How boring it would be if they just made goo goo eyes at each other all the time and agreed on everything!

#10   2014/08/07 12:55PM
    Galazz

Quote ski lady: They are both so cute, and cute together. I'm starting to think the writers are trying to build a young Shick--the young couple that you cheered for in the beginning--and many still pull for. A "forever" couple, albeit off-again, on-again.

Thank you for starting this thread!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list