List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 05:32PM, Views: 1634331, Replies: 13155
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2007/12/10 04:59AM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    StaceyT

Quote Taps: Hey guys, i have to ask. Did i miss something when sharon went over victors with flowers for vikkie?? I mean reading the threads on these board everyone is acting like victor and sharon were all over each other and she will get together with him. All i remember seeing was sharon confiding in victor and i didn't see anything wrong with that. I wouldn't dare say anything on the victor/ sharon thread because i know what the response will be. Do you all think it's being blown into something nasty or just going to see a friend to vent? Also they are saying nick is going to tell sharon to go back to jack so she as they but get out of his hair. I don't think thats true either, i think nick wants the best for her and is grateful to jack for staying back and letting them be saved. What do you all thing?

So many insinuate that Sharon will hook up with Victor or Brad, simply because they dont want to believe that Sharon and Nick will reunite. But IMO, it is inevetable Sharon is Nicks true love, under all that lust for Red, and Nick is Sharons one true love. Just like Sharon told Neil after the Vault, "I think I'm falling back in love with Nick" She never fell out of love with him, she just burried the love replacing it with the hurt over the affair. She started up with Jack to ignore her feelings and cover them up. You can bet money, Sharon and Nick will Be back together I cant wait

#82   2007/12/10 08:54AM
    Moniker1979

Quote Taps: Hey guys, i have to ask. Did i miss something when sharon went over victors with flowers for vikkie?? I mean reading the threads on these board everyone is acting like victor and sharon were all over each other and she will get together with him. All i remember seeing was sharon confiding in victor and i didn't see anything wrong with that. I wouldn't dare say anything on the victor/ sharon thread because i know what the response will be. Do you all think it's being blown into something nasty or just going to see a friend to vent? Also they are saying nick is going to tell sharon to go back to jack so she as they but get out of his hair. I don't think thats true either, i think nick wants the best for her and is grateful to jack for staying back and letting them be saved. What do you all thing?

The basher's overactive imagination. They make out Sharon to be a you-know-what, so they go and try to pair her with every male on the show. Since she came to Victor with flowers for Victoria, apparently she now wants Victor

You seriously have to wonder sometimes, what kind of irrational connectons are going on here.

#83   2007/12/10 08:55AM
    KeepingItReal

Go Shick go!!

#84   2007/12/10 10:25AM
    suegerry

Isn't Nick a lucky man.....his love is the most popular woman (in here) and in GC every man wants the woman.....now let me see....I just got to read some of last week's show and nowhere did I read Victor and Sharon having any kind of connection except her going to bring flowers to Vikki....like the wonderful person she is......her kindness is probably what makes everyone envy her.......and she's upset with Jack for good reasons......moving back if that's what she does is going to be good for her.....whether she returns to Jack or not......it will have to be seen.....but I'm so glad to see her back at the Ranch....where she belongs.....Go Sharon......Go Shick...

#85   2007/12/10 10:34AM
    Moniker1979

Quote suegerry: Isn't Nick a lucky man.....his love is the most popular woman (in here) and in GC every man wants the woman.....now let me see....I just got to read some of last week's show and nowhere did I read Victor and Sharon having any kind of connection except her going to bring flowers to Vikki....like the wonderful person she is......her kindness is probably what makes everyone envy her.......and she's upset with Jack for good reasons......moving back if that's what she does is going to be good for her.....whether she returns to Jack or not......it will have to be seen.....but I'm so glad to see her back at the Ranch....where she belongs.....Go Sharon......Go Shick...

Oh, but Sue haven't you heard. Bringing flowers to Victoria = Sharon wanting to jump into bed with Victor. AND meeting Brad for a chat = wanting to jump into bed with Brad.

Oh, and HOW DARE she move back into her own house?! She only owns it and lived in it for over 10 years and raised her two children there.

What a terrible person she is for bringing flowers for a comatose woman, talking with a friend and moving back into her own property

Where is the logic here? Can anyone explain it to me?!

#86   2007/12/10 11:17AM
    suegerry

Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote suegerry: Isn't Nick a lucky man.....his love is the most popular woman (in here) and in GC every man wants the woman.....now let me see....I just got to read some of last week's show and nowhere did I read Victor and Sharon having any kind of connection except her going to bring flowers to Vikki....like the wonderful person she is......her kindness is probably what makes everyone envy her.......and she's upset with Jack for good reasons......moving back if that's what she does is going to be good for her.....whether she returns to Jack or not......it will have to be seen.....but I'm so glad to see her back at the Ranch....where she belongs.....Go Sharon......Go Shick...

Oh, but Sue haven't you heard. Bringing flowers to Victoria = Sharon wanting to jump into bed with Victor. AND meeting Brad for a chat = wanting to jump into bed with Brad.

Oh, and HOW DARE she move back into her own house?! She only owns it and lived in it for over 10 years and raised her two children there.

What a terrible person she is for bringing flowers for a comatose woman, talking with a friend and moving back into her own property

LOL.....the logic is this Sharon = envy and jealousy....

#87   2007/12/10 03:26PM
    Moniker1979

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Moniker1979:

LOL.....the logic is this Sharon = envy and jealousy....

Yeah, I guess being a person with a heart of gold will inspire envy and jealousy...that is why the bashers are trying so hard

#88   2007/12/11 07:57AM
    bubble303

I love Nick! I love Sharon!

BUT I HEART SHICK

#89   2007/12/11 08:04AM
    KeepingItReal

Okay, they've put the plot into motion and we all have to realize they do have a reason for putting her in this position.

Shick is coming so let's just have fun and not take it personal. Sharon is human and will make wrong choices.

Go Shick go!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/11 08:05AM
    #90   2007/12/11 08:21AM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, they've put the plot into motion and we all have to realize they do have a reason for putting her in this position.

Shick is coming so let's just have fun and not take it personal. Sharon is human and will make wrong choices.

Go Shick go!!

And the people say AMEN!!! lol

Go, Shick, Go!!!! Keeping the "Fatih"

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list