List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 06:48PM, Views: 1640708, Replies: 13167
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2007/12/06 09:53AM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    Moniker1979

Quote StaceyT: New hope for our couple 2008 spoiler thread Sounds like the tides they are a changin

Ha! Yes!

It sounds like the "Winds of Cha-ange" are blowing in!

#72   2007/12/08 07:07AM
    StaceyT

Sharon and Nick will rekindle thier marriage, the love is still there and as soon as Nick see his mate run to Jacks aide that will leave it wide open for him and Sharon to become close all over again Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Its about time ;)

#73   2007/12/08 03:10PM
    Moniker1979

Quote StaceyT: Sharon and Nick will rekindle thier marriage, the love is still there and as soon as Nick see his mate run to Jacks aide that will leave it wide open for him and Sharon to become close all over again Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Its about time ;)

I am posting my opinion here, since there is no chance of it getting bashed and I am sooo tired of having to argue with -- fans for having an opinion.

I think Nick giving Sharon advice about Jack shows that he still loves her, even if he is not aware of his feelings deep down. He wants the best for her, and at this time, I think that he believes Jack can give her comfort and security. Don't forget Jack saved them at Clear Springs and Nick is grateful for that.

I think eventually, Nick is going to be reminded more and more of his love for Sharon, the more he will be around her, but I think this is a good beginning!

Edited to remove reference to other fanbase - in this type of thread there is no bashing of other characters or fan bases allowed.

Thanks
    Candace
    Y&R Editor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/12 07:04PM
    #74   2007/12/08 03:12PM
    Kristi07

Looks like 2008 is starting off with a bang!! Not soon enough for me! Go Shick!!

#75   2007/12/08 07:35PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Kristi07: Looks like 2008 is starting off with a bang!! Not soon enough for me! Go Shick!!

Oh, yeah! I just hope the writers don't have them do what's been done before. It looks like Sharon will be free and I hope Nick is "single" before they get back together!

#76   2007/12/08 07:54PM
    sharonscool

Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote StaceyT: Sharon and Nick will rekindle thier marriage, the love is still there and as soon as Nick see his mate run to Jacks aide that will leave it wide open for him and Sharon to become close all over again Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Its about time ;)

I am posting my opinion here, since there is no chance of it getting bashed and I am sooo tired of having to argue with -- fans for having an opinion.

I think Nick giving Sharon advice about Jack shows that he still loves her, even if he is not aware of his feelings deep down. He wants the best for her, and at this time, I think that he believes Jack can give her comfort and security. Don't forget Jack saved them at Clear Springs and Nick is grateful for that.

I think eventually, Nick is going to be reminded more and more of his love for Sharon, the more he will be around her, but I think this is a good beginning!

Tell me about it!! I'm getting tired of putting my opinion in, and getting attacked by the same person like it's the world war or something. It's too weird!!

These no bash thread are our safe haven. And thankfully we can come here and love our couple all we want

I hope that next year there will be plenty of Nick and Sharon stories. I'm missing seeing these 2 together more and more each day

I know some Nick/Sharon fans won't like this scenario, but this is what I'd love to see happen next year. I would love to see Jack and Sharon break up...Pronto!!

Then I'd like to see Brad and Sharon hook up and have a smokin' hot time together

With Sharon and Jack together now, Nick is a little jealous, but I want him to be REAL jealous And putting Sharon and Brad together will be the way to really get Nicks attention. Sharon and Brad together are pretty sexy, and Nick will be jealous as hell to see sharon havin' a great ol' time with Bradley. Now if this doesn't remind Nick of how hot sharon is, nothin' will

This is just one scenario I'd love to see, but Whatever happens I want Nick to win that girl back, and he has to do a dam good job too. I don't want sharon to give in to him too easily. Make him beg....just a little

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/12 07:05PM
    #77   2007/12/08 10:52PM
    Moniker1979

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kristi07: Looks like 2008 is starting off with a bang!! Not soon enough for me! Go Shick!!

Oh, yeah! I just hope the writers don't have them do what's been done before. It looks like Sharon will be free and I hope Nick is "single" before they get back together!

Finger crossed!!!

But why should Nick be free, --.

Edited to remove bash - this thread is subject to guidelines for non-bash threads, meaning it is not a forum to bash other characters or fan bases.

Thanks
    Candace
    Y&R Editor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/12 07:07PM
    #78   2007/12/08 11:00PM
    Moniker1979

Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Moniker1979:

I am posting my opinion here, since there is no chance of it getting bashed and I am sooo tired of having to argue with Phick fans for having an opinion.

Tell me about it!! I'm getting tired of putting my opinion in, and getting attacked by the same person like it's the world war or something. It's too weird!!

These no bash thread are our safe haven. And thankfully we can come here and love our couple all we want

I hope that next year there will be plenty of Nick and Sharon stories. I'm missing seeing these 2 together more and more each day

I know some Nick/Sharon fans won't like this scenario, but this is what I'd love to see happen next year. I would love to see Jack and Sharon break up...Pronto!!

Then I'd like to see Brad and Sharon hook up and have a smokin' hot time together

With Sharon and Jack together now, Nick is a little jealous, but I want him to be REAL jealous And putting Sharon and Brad together will be the way to really get Nicks attention. Sharon and Brad together are pretty sexy, and Nick will be jealous as hell to see sharon havin' a great ol' time with Bradley. Now if this doesn't remind Nick of how hot sharon is, nothin' will

This is just one scenario I'd love to see, but Whatever happens I want Nick to win that girl back, and he has to do a dam good job too. I don't want sharon to give in to him too easily. Make him beg....just a little

I should have read your reply before I responded.

I agree with you in terms of not being able to safely post your opinion anywhere but in the non-bash threads.

Every time I say I want Nick and Sharon back together, I get jumped all over, and ALL of Sharon's sins are listed in chronological order by the bashers.

Apparently, Phyllis is a saint and Sharon is the devil reincarnated.
    AND they never give ONE good reason why these two shouldn't be together, they just bring up all of Sharon's faults.

You are right though, Nick should have to work to win Sharon back, she shouldn't just fall into his arms.

I think that one of the reasons Sharon told Nick to go back to his wife at the vault, was because she was afraid of getting hurt again, the way she got hurt by Nick and Phyllis' affair after Cassie's death.

I want to see Nick really woo her and show Sharon how much he loves her and missed her during the mismatch of Phick.

#79   2007/12/08 11:14PM
    masamf

![/quote]Tell me about it!! I'm getting tired of putting my opinion in, and getting attacked by the same person like it's the world war or something. It's too weird!!

This is just one scenario I'd love to see, but Whatever happens I want Nick to win that girl back, and he has to do a dam good job too. I don't want sharon to give in to him too easily. Make him beg....just a little [/quote]

ITA with you about Nick working hard to win Sharon back. But I beg to differ on Sharon being written to sleep with yet another man in GC, that's gonna give her bashers more amunition. I pray that TPTB write her as an independent woman for a little while, let her work on a relationship with her beautiful son, help him to get through whatever has messed up him young life. Then Nick should see what he threw away and then try to win her trust and then her love. I like Phyllis though, but not with Nick. In my books, Phyllis belongs with Jack and Sharon with Nick. When Phyllis is with Jack she behaves like a woman who is confident around him and their relationship is not as forced as Phick. When Sharon is with Nick and their son, I love this family. I am praying for a Shick reunion soon, but also for a Phack reunion and let TPTB move on to messing up other couples.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/08 11:23PM
    #80   2007/12/10 02:12AM
    Taps

Hey guys, i have to ask. Did i miss something when sharon went over victors with flowers for vikkie?? I mean reading the threads on these board everyone is acting like victor and sharon were all over each other and she will get together with him. All i remember seeing was sharon confiding in victor and i didn't see anything wrong with that. I wouldn't dare say anything on the victor/ sharon thread because i know what the response will be. Do you all think it's being blown into something nasty or just going to see a friend to vent? Also they are saying nick is going to tell sharon to go back to jack so she as they but get out of his hair. I don't think thats true either, i think nick wants the best for her and is grateful to jack for staying back and letting them be saved. What do you all thing?

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list