List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 01:33AM, Views: 1676014, Replies: 13251
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2007/12/03 02:24PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    ILuvNY

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote ILuvNY: I might be reading into it too much because I teach literature, but I see all kinds of foreshadowing going on...Phyllis talks about JACK delivering Summer and Sharon talks to Nick about their son and what they shared when he was born.
    I think we're watching the beginning of a change in the s/ls!!!

LOL... let's hope the writer's were paying attention in that class in college... HEHE HOPING you are
    right!! That's the way soaps have been for years..

Well, we KNOW that nothing's ever the same on soaps...they'll be shaking things up very soon!!!

I just wanted to say a quick hi to you NY *hugs* miss ya!

Hi, belly!!! Hugging you right back!!!!

#52   2007/12/03 02:36PM
    Moniker1979

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I really like Nick and Sharon as friends, right now, with the hopes that they both learned from their mistakes, and make their way back to each other, as a couple.

I really like the way Nick is so tender with Sharon. I am a hopeless romantic, and think that, despite everything bad that's happened, they bring out the best in each other.

I love what you said! It's true Nick is so gentle with Sharon now and treats her with a great deal of respect. You can totally see that he has a lot of love and respect for her still and this isn't going to change.

#53   2007/12/03 02:45PM
    suegerry

The phase that Nick is going throught lately is just a past time.......most good men find their way back to a lady.....

#54   2007/12/03 03:36PM
    soulmates

I just adore Nick with Sharon. These 2 share such great chemistry and believablity. When they are together you can feel the heat between them. I look forward to them reuniting.

#55   2007/12/03 03:48PM
    Moniker1979

Shickfaith will prevail.

Phyllis might have Nick now, but Sharon will have him in the long run.

Beauty, class and brains. How could anyone resist?

#56   2007/12/03 11:39PM
    sharonscool

just like iluvny says, there are tons of forshadowings going on. shick are definately destined to be back together again.

I don't know how much longer sharon will hang in there with jack, things don't look good for them again now. sharon is trying really hard to help jack out, but he is listening to ben, and it's getting him into more trouble.

and phyllis has so many secrets that nick doesn't know about. they have to come out sooner or later. I wonder what Nick will think when he knows about what she's done?

everytime nick has had an opportunity to chose to be with someone, he's always chosen Sharon First.

So as soon as sharon is free, i know nick will be the first guy in line for her.

Shick is gonna happen & It's gonna be Awesome when we get it back again GO SHICK!!

#57   2007/12/04 04:35AM
    Taps

I have a feeling noah is going to have health issues and thats how nick and sharon will get closer. There has to be a reason the writers made it so noahs ammune system is weak. Just a feeling i have, nick has changed. I think he truley feels bad he didn't grieve with sharon and wasn't there for her after cassie died. What do you guys think?

#58   2007/12/04 07:04AM
    StaceyT

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote StaceyT: Ahhhhhhhh ~ YES!!! A safe haven to come talk about my fav couple

Nick and Sharon have always had their problems, how boring (on a soap) if they didnt, but the thing with this couple is they always come back to what is true and genuine and that is they are true loves, and destined to be together. They have weathered many storms and will always love one another. When Sharon is a FREE woman, lets see how fast Nicks head starts to turn twords his true love

Go, Shick, Go! Keeping the "Faith"

STACEY!!! Welcome back...you were certainly missed!

TY Good to be back Cant wait for Shick to get back on track, It would be a wonderful christmas present
    Its funny, Nick was so romantic when he was with Sharon, all the romance is gone he now just goes streight for the deed, no foreplay so to speak That speaks volumes IMO

Shick, Shick where for art thou my fair haired Sharon!!! Romeo needs a bath and a shave, and then he needs to get his juliette

Keeping the "FAITH"

#59   2007/12/04 12:45PM
    Summers_Style

HurryUp and get these 2 back together!!!

#60   2007/12/04 12:46PM
    Moniker1979

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote StaceyT: Ahhhhhhhh ~ YES!!! A safe haven to come talk about my fav couple

Nick and Sharon have always had their problems, how boring (on a soap) if they didnt, but the thing with this couple is they always come back to what is true and genuine and that is they are true loves, and destined to be together. They have weathered many storms and will always love one another. When Sharon is a FREE woman, lets see how fast Nicks head starts to turn twords his true love

Go, Shick, Go! Keeping the "Faith"

STACEY!!! Welcome back...you were certainly missed!

TY Good to be back Cant wait for Shick to get back on track, It would be a wonderful christmas present
    Its funny, Nick was so romantic when he was with Sharon, all the romance is gone he now just goes streight for the deed, no foreplay so to speak That speaks volumes IMO

Shick, Shick where for art thou my fair haired Sharon!!! Romeo needs a bath and a shave, and then he needs to get his juliette

Keeping the "FAITH"

LOL!!!

Yes, methinks I see trouble ahead for both couples as well.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list