List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 08:23PM, Views: 1648485, Replies: 13197
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/12/03 06:54AM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    StaceyT

Quote suegerry: Welcome back Stacey....so nice to see you again.....yes this is a safe haven to say all these nice things about our Sharon and Nick.....once Sharon and Jack breaks up we will see Nick back to his old self again and rushing back into the arms of the love of his live......Keeping the faith......Go Shick..

Thanks Sue! Yes, its just a matter of time, and I am getting excited because we all know that Nick is going to turn back to Sharon espically when she is a free woman. It has begun IMO, and we just have to bide our time now

Shick forever!!!!!!! Keeping the "FAITH"

#42   2007/12/03 10:33AM
    suegerry

It will happen all we have now is to keep the faith......Nick will admit his fake amnesia and that will make him feel much better and then Sharon will be in his arms al over again.....

#43   2007/12/03 10:36AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote ILuvNY: I might be reading into it too much because I teach literature, but I see all kinds of foreshadowing going on...Phyllis talks about JACK delivering Summer and Sharon talks to Nick about their son and what they shared when he was born.
    I think we're watching the beginning of a change in the s/ls!!!

I think you are on to something... to much chatter about the connections... this could mean a definate hook up even if it's temporary on both ends.... I just don't want it to be all about lust with no substance... Know what I mean?

#44   2007/12/03 10:59AM
    nickandsharo...

I really would like Santa to bring Nick & Sharon back together for Christmas.

I really loved when Nick was helping Sharon out of the ashes and he kissed her forehead and rubbed her hair. He was so sweet with her and I can't wait to see them reunite

#45   2007/12/03 01:44PM
    ILuvNY

Quote nickandsharonfan: I really would like Santa to bring Nick & Sharon back together for Christmas.

I really loved when Nick was helping Sharon out of the ashes and he kissed her forehead and rubbed her hair. He was so sweet with her and I can't wait to see them reunite

Awwwwwww....what a nice scene!!!!!

#46   2007/12/03 01:45PM
    ILuvNY

Quote StaceyT: Ahhhhhhhh ~ YES!!! A safe haven to come talk about my fav couple

Nick and Sharon have always had their problems, how boring (on a soap) if they didnt, but the thing with this couple is they always come back to what is true and genuine and that is they are true loves, and destined to be together. They have weathered many storms and will always love one another. When Sharon is a FREE woman, lets see how fast Nicks head starts to turn twords his true love

Go, Shick, Go! Keeping the "Faith"

STACEY!!! Welcome back...you were certainly missed!

#47   2007/12/03 01:46PM
    CandyLane5

Quote ILuvNY: I might be reading into it too much because I teach literature, but I see all kinds of foreshadowing going on...Phyllis talks about JACK delivering Summer and Sharon talks to Nick about their son and what they shared when he was born.

LOL... let's hope the writer's were paying attention in that class in college... HEHE HOPING you are
    right!! That's the way soaps have been for years..

#48   2007/12/03 02:19PM
    ILuvNY

Quote CandyLane5:

LOL... let's hope the writer's were paying attention in that class in college... HEHE HOPING you are

Well, we KNOW that nothing's ever the same on soaps...they'll be shaking things up very soon!!!

#49   2007/12/03 02:20PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote CandyLane5:

Well, we KNOW that nothing's ever the same on soaps...they'll be shaking things up very soon!!!

I just wanted to say a quick hi to you NY *hugs* miss ya!

#50   2007/12/03 02:22PM
    Bellydancing...

I really like Nick and Sharon as friends, right now, with the hopes that they both learned from their mistakes, and make their way back to each other, as a couple.

I really like the way Nick is so tender with Sharon. I am a hopeless romantic, and think that, despite everything bad that's happened, they bring out the best in each other.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list