List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 01:33AM, Views: 1676049, Replies: 13251
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/12/02 02:44PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    suegerry

Love is in the air.....and also on this soap.....Shick were and will again be the best yet.......

#32   2007/12/02 02:50PM
    ILuvNY

I might be reading into it too much because I teach literature, but I see all kinds of foreshadowing going on...Phyllis talks about JACK delivering Summer and Sharon talks to Nick about their son and what they shared when he was born.
    I think we're watching the beginning of a change in the s/ls!!!

#33   2007/12/02 03:10PM
    Moniker1979

Quote ILuvNY: I might be reading into it too much because I teach literature, but I see all kinds of foreshadowing going on...Phyllis talks about JACK delivering Summer and Sharon talks to Nick about their son and what they shared when he was born.

From you lips into the writer's ears!

#34   2007/12/02 04:05PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote ILuvNY: I might be reading into it too much because I teach literature, but I see all kinds of foreshadowing going on...Phyllis talks about JACK delivering Summer and Sharon talks to Nick about their son and what they shared when he was born.

#35   2007/12/02 06:53PM
    Moniker1979

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Moniker1979:

#36   2007/12/02 07:57PM
    Moniker1979

ILuvNY,

You're foreshadowing sight is coming true me thinks

The spoilers say that Sharon will take issue with Jack's changing the will. Combine that with her being unhappy with Jack over casting suspicion on Victor = trouble's a-brewing!

Is this the end of Sharon and Jack and the renewal of Sharon and Nick?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/02 08:00PM
    #37   2007/12/02 09:26PM
    SadieLadie

Nick and Sharon will be together again. It's just a matter of time. Look how many times Nikki and Victor broke up. I'm patient. I'll wait for my favorite romantic couple to remarry. It will be awesome and worth waiting for!

#38   2007/12/02 09:39PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote Moniker1979: ILuvNY,

You're foreshadowing sight is coming true me thinks

The spoilers say that Sharon will take issue with Jack's changing the will. Combine that with her being unhappy with Jack over casting suspicion on Victor = trouble's a-brewing!

Is this the end of Sharon and Jack and the renewal of Sharon and Nick?

I agree, plus they have Sharon siding and being very protective of Victor. They also showed how much Victor still loves Sharon as family, and we all know that they care less for Phyllis than they do for Sharon (The Newmans). Sharon really is still a Newman at heart, and I couldn't help but melt at seeing Sharon and Nick standing with each other when they were talking to JT. They have so much chemistry with each other, it is truley natural.

-- Y&R needs Shick to bring the sexy back to Y&R.

This is a thread for fans of Sharon and Nick to discuss the couple they love - plus, it is a non-bash thread, meaning there is absolutely no bashing of any other characters or their fan base allowed!

Thank you!
    Candace
    Y&R Editor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/03 04:12PM
    #39   2007/12/03 06:30AM
    StaceyT

Ahhhhhhhh ~ YES!!! A safe haven to come talk about my fav couple

Nick and Sharon have always had their problems, how boring (on a soap) if they didnt, but the thing with this couple is they always come back to what is true and genuine and that is they are true loves, and destined to be together. They have weathered many storms and will always love one another. When Sharon is a FREE woman, lets see how fast Nicks head starts to turn twords his true love

Go, Shick, Go! Keeping the "Faith"

#40   2007/12/03 06:39AM
    suegerry

Welcome back Stacey....so nice to see you again.....yes this is a safe haven to say all these nice things about our Sharon and Nick.....once Sharon and Jack breaks up we will see Nick back to his old self again and rushing back into the arms of the love of his live......Keeping the faith......Go Shick..

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/03 06:41AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list