List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 01:17PM, Views: 1643934, Replies: 13175
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2007/12/02 08:25AM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    ILuvNY

The writers have really changed Sharon's character. She's much more confident and secure. Now, if they could bring Nick to some pt. where the character actually has a personality and convictions of his own (now, I think he's a totally flat character), then we'll have a true SUPERCOUPLE in Nick and Sharon!

#22   2007/12/02 09:08AM
    suegerry

Have no fear Nick and Sharon are near.......so near you can almost taste it......need not have her improperly dressed and him without a shirt.....together there so much chemistry you can see the smoke.......

#23   2007/12/02 09:15AM
    ILuvNY

Quote suegerry: Have no fear Nick and Sharon are near.......so near you can almost taste it......need not have her improperly dressed and him without a shirt.....together there so much chemistry you can see the smoke.......

Very true...they just have to be near each other and the chemistry is very obvious!!!

#24   2007/12/02 09:21AM
    suegerry

Sparks and sparks the only thing that can be seen......Go Nick and Sharon

#25   2007/12/02 01:37PM
    AngelDimples...

Quote suegerry: Have no fear Nick and Sharon are near.......so near you can almost taste it......need not have her improperly dressed and him without a shirt.....together there so much chemistry you can see the smoke.......

You are soooo cool...I love it...that is the way I feel...

#26   2007/12/02 01:38PM
    Moniker1979

Yes, they were such a unique and beautiful couple.

Last week, when Sharon went to the hospital to see how Victoria and the baby were doing and she was standing with Nick and comforting J.T. by telling him how Noah was a premie.

She told him how Nick was trying to save her and she was trying to save the baby...it brought back such great memories!

I really can't wait until these two reunite.

#27   2007/12/02 01:40PM
    AngelDimples...

Quote Moniker1979: Yes, they were such a unique and beautiful couple.

Last week, when Sharon went to the hospital to see how Victoria and the baby were doing and she was standing with Nick and comforting J.T. by telling him how Noah was a premie.

She told him how Nick was trying to save her and she was trying to save the baby...it brought back such great memories!

Yes you are sooooooooooooooo right it did bring back memories and I love that scene it was sooo special...between them two and J.T.

#28   2007/12/02 02:05PM
    Moniker1979

Quote AngelDimples1977:

Yes you are sooooooooooooooo right it did bring back memories and I love that scene it was sooo special...between them two and J.T.

Very true. It was a glimpse of the past.

And the future

#29   2007/12/02 02:07PM
    ILuvNY

I remember that scene! Sharon Case was incredible even then!
    What a great couple...that kind of love NEVER dies!

#30   2007/12/02 02:12PM
    AngelDimples...

Quote ILuvNY:

I remember that scene! Sharon Case was incredible even then!
    What a great couple...that kind of love NEVER dies!

I agree 100%

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list