List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 04:46PM, Views: 1570662, Replies: 12683
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/30 03:14PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    Jupitergirl

I really miss them as a couple. I started watching the show just before they met, so I really feel like they are old friends. They made such a great couple, even through the rough times. I liked that in Soap Opera land there was that one couple who managed to keep their marriage together. I really wish they would reunite.

#12   2007/11/30 05:52PM
    not-so-young...

I'm rooting 4 them 2 reunite.

#13   2007/11/30 06:40PM
    ILuvNY

They were one soap couple that had some moments of "normalcy" in their relationship!

#14   2007/11/30 07:29PM
    SndrElkins

I love Nick and Sharon.They are the best couple on Y&R.

#15   2007/11/30 07:42PM
    Moniker1979

Quote ILuvNY: They were one soap couple that had some moments of "normalcy" in their relationship!

I agree. Despite the cheating, they were a young couple that loved each other and their children and worked as a family unit. That is SO rare in soaps.

#16   2007/12/01 01:05AM
    SnNfan

Oh, where to begin with Nick and Sharon? First, let me just write this, no other couple-movie or television-wise-has ever captivated me like Nick and Sharon. Sharon Case and Joshua Morrow have such a natural, undeniable chemistry-whether it's when they are talking, looking at one or another, or sharing a love scene. I've been a fan of these two from the beginning; in fact, they're the whole reason I got hooked to Y&R and they are the only reason why I ever tune in. I love their Romeo and Juliet-style beginning...then when they finally got to be married with a family, it was so beautiful. My favorite scenes with them would have to be their parties by the pool, the breakfasts at their dining room table, the conversations on their couch, and their old-style romantic scenes with candles, music, dancing, etc. It was just a joy to watch. It soooo saddens me that they broke up, especially in the way that they did. I hope that when they get back together-not if-Nick becomes the man he once was, and I hope that BOTH stop the cheating. I realize that's asking a lot, it being a soap opera and all, but I really think think there are soooo many other avenues for the writers to take with this couple. It's just a matter of getting them back together, for now ; )

P.S. I simply cannot wait for the day when Nick calls Sharon "baby" again...Awww : )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/01 01:08AM
    #17   2007/12/01 02:23AM
    sharonscool

Quote SnNfan: Oh, where to begin with Nick and Sharon? First, let me just write this, no other couple-movie or television-wise-has ever captivated me like Nick and Sharon. Sharon Case and Joshua Morrow have such a natural, undeniable chemistry-whether it's when they are talking, looking at one or another, or sharing a love scene. I've been a fan of these two from the beginning; in fact, they're the whole reason I got hooked to Y&R and they are the only reason why I ever tune in. I love their Romeo and Juliet-style beginning...then when they finally got to be married with a family, it was so beautiful. My favorite scenes with them would have to be their parties by the pool, the breakfasts at their dining room table, the conversations on their couch, and their old-style romantic scenes with candles, music, dancing, etc. It was just a joy to watch. It soooo saddens me that they broke up, especially in the way that they did. I hope that when they get back together-not if-Nick becomes the man he once was, and I hope that BOTH stop the cheating. I realize that's asking a lot, it being a soap opera and all, but I really think think there are soooo many other avenues for the writers to take with this couple. It's just a matter of getting them back together, for now ; )

P.S. I simply cannot wait for the day when Nick calls Sharon "baby" again...Awww : )

what a beautiful post SnNfan

you have described our shick perfectly

I miss S & N being together so much too , i miss the simple little scenes of them together at work, home and with their kids, and the way they look at each other (and still do). They are such a unique and mesmerising couple, it's no wonder we love them so much.

They will be reunited again, and even though they aren't together right now, they still have each other's hearts and that will never change no matter who they are with GO SHICK! 4EVA

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/01 02:24AM
    #18   2007/12/01 03:00AM
    Taps

That was nice that we finally got to see nick and sharon together at the hospital talking about when noah was born. Even though the scene of them together was only a few minutes, they reminded me how much in love they were when they first got married.

#19   2007/12/01 06:36AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Taps: That was nice that we finally got to see nick and sharon together at the hospital talking about when noah was born. Even though the scene of them together was only a few minutes, they reminded me how much in love they were when they first got married.

I think that the writers keep throwing in these little reminders to foreshadow what will happen at one pt. Once Nick comes out of his sex stupor, he's going to remember what true love is. It's only a matter of time before their present marriages fall apart and they reunite.

#20   2007/12/02 08:02AM
    suegerry

It is writen in the stars above.....Nick and Sharon are the one to bring us into another 10 years of good Y&R viewing.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list