List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 05:34AM, Views: 1632661, Replies: 13143
    « 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 » »| page:
    #12301   2013/08/24 05:14PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    sharon n nic...

Quote Pauls: I haven't watched in quite a while. I'm assuming Shick is still a long way from happening as I haven't read anything on the boards. How long are they going to drag out the slaughter of Sharon???? I hope Victor is behind her madness and that once this comes out, Nick and Sharon will realize they should be together. Here's hoping!

Here's hoping too!

#12302   2013/08/25 03:48AM
    LuvingSharon

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Pauls: I haven't watched in quite a while. I'm assuming Shick is still a long way from happening as I haven't read anything on the boards. How long are they going to drag out the slaughter of Sharon???? I hope Victor is behind her madness and that once this comes out, Nick and Sharon will realize they should be together. Here's hoping!

Here's hoping too!

I will never give up on Shick!The Shick fans are owed BIG TIME!TEAM SHICK!!!!!

#12303   2013/08/25 04:35AM
    PinkChick

Quote LuvingSharon:

Here's hoping too!

i am with u

team shick

#12304   2013/08/26 12:11PM
    Hollygolightly

Quote PinkChick:
    Quote LuvingSharon:

Here's hoping too!

i am with u

team shick

I am on the Shick Team!

#12305   2013/08/28 05:28AM
    BeeBopBetty

Quote Hollygolightly:
    Quote PinkChick:
    Quote LuvingSharon:

Here's hoping too!

i am with u

team shick

I am on the Shick Team!

I will always be on the Shick Team!!!!GO SHICK!!!!!!

#12306   2013/08/29 12:02PM
    BeeBopBetty

Bringing back to the top for all the Shick fans to post in here.Team Shick!

#12307   2013/09/02 04:36AM
    Pauls

Pushing Shick back to the top where they belong! It's time to end the madness of kooky Sharon and wishy-washy Nick and put this couple back together where they belong. Someone needs to figure out that Sharon is in trouble and I hope that someone is Nick. I hope to read soon that Sharon's health problems have been figured out and that Nick is standing by her throughout her recovery!!!

#12308   2013/09/02 05:42AM
    sharon n nic...

The only thing good about this storyline is that we get to see Nick and Sharon together alot.

#12309   2013/09/02 05:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote LuvingSharon:

Here's hoping too!

TEAM SHICK!!

#12310   2013/09/02 05:45AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote BeeBopBetty: Bringing back to the top for all the Shick fans to post in here.Team Shick!

YES YES YES!

« 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list