List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 01:33AM, Views: 1676042, Replies: 13251
    « 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 » »| page:
    #12291   2013/08/20 01:33PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    CrimsonAndCl...

Just got home from work the other day and was flipping through the stations trying to find something to watch.Caught a scene with Shick so stopped to see just what was going on.Holey Moley that look was something to behold!Just like time had stood still and I had my beautiful couple back.Sucked me right back in and I haven't watched since they put her with the sickening Adumb!Oh happy day let the good times roll!Got to tune back in and see where this is going.Hope I won't get fooled again!

#12292   2013/08/22 05:55AM
    BeeBopBetty

Shick to the top!Still loving this beautiful magical couple!

#12293   2013/08/23 12:07PM
    nicknsharon4evr

Showing my favorite couple a lot of love!Go Shick!

#12294   2013/08/23 02:05PM
    BeeBopBetty

I hope you guys don't mind if I post this in here since Faith is Nick's and Sharon's child.

Found some background info on this little pro.She is amazing!I hope they let her grow up on the show.

Actress, Mckenna Grace Home
    www.mckennagrace.com/‎
    Professional Actress, Model and Voice Over

Mckenna Grace is a talented 6 year old actress originally from the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area. She has been in the entertainment industry for over a year now. She is an only child and a straight A student in the first grade. Mckenna is a very sweet and vivacious soul. She is very caring from the tiniest of bugs to her friends and family. She is a huge animal lover and has 3 dogs of her own, Kiwi, Princess Glitter and Marshmallow. She enjoys singing, dancing, swimming and playing with her friends. She has a love for vintage toy shopping and watching old movies. Some of her favorite movies include The Wizard of Oz, E.T., The Nightmare before Christmas, Edward Scissor Hands and Star Wars. Mckenna is very creative. Often described as an "old soul", her natural charm and genuine love for acting make her a joy to work with.

May 2013
    Mckenna has been cast as the new Faith Newman on the Emmy-award winning day time soap opera, The Young and the Restless. Mckenna will make her debut as Faith on Friday, July 12 and will be recurring on the show in future episodes-including episodes dated July 14&15.

Mckenna has been cast in the feature film, Adventures of Raymond&Becca: A Haunting in Edge City. The film stars Matthew Gray Gubler and is directed by Richard Bates Jr. She will play Zelda and begins filming in June.

#12295   2013/08/23 06:25PM
    countryMomof4

No problem at all,BBB! Thanks for the info. She's a phenomenal little girl.

#12296   2013/08/23 06:27PM
    BeeBopBetty

Quote countryMomof4: No problem at all,BBB! Thanks for the info. She's a phenomenal little girl.

You are welcome CountryMomof4.I think she is a very talented and beautiful little girl.I sure am loving all her scenes on the show.I hope she sticks around for a long time!

#12297   2013/08/24 05:20AM
    Jackie Blue

Thanks for the scoop on this fine little actress.She is fantastic and even has some viewers scared of her.Now that is great talent for a six year old!Go McKenna!Go Faith!

#12298   2013/08/24 07:28AM
    PinkChick

Quote BeeBopBetty:
    Quote countryMomof4: No problem at all,BBB! Thanks for the info. She's a phenomenal little girl.

You are welcome CountryMomof4.I think she is a very talented and beautiful little girl.I sure am loving all her scenes on the show.I hope she sticks around for a long time!

me 2

ITA she is a real talent & even better she wants shick together just like all of us

#12299   2013/08/24 07:54AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote BeeBopBetty: I hope you guys don't mind if I post this in here since Faith is Nick's and Sharon's child.

Found some background info on this little pro.She is amazing!I hope they let her grow up on the show.

Actress, Mckenna Grace Home
    www.mckennagrace.com/‎
    Professional Actress, Model and Voice Over

Mckenna Grace is a talented 6 year old actress originally from the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area. She has been in the entertainment industry for over a year now. She is an only child and a straight A student in the first grade. Mckenna is a very sweet and vivacious soul. She is very caring from the tiniest of bugs to her friends and family. She is a huge animal lover and has 3 dogs of her own, Kiwi, Princess Glitter and Marshmallow. She enjoys singing, dancing, swimming and playing with her friends. She has a love for vintage toy shopping and watching old movies. Some of her favorite movies include The Wizard of Oz, E.T., The Nightmare before Christmas, Edward Scissor Hands and Star Wars. Mckenna is very creative. Often described as an "old soul", her natural charm and genuine love for acting make her a joy to work with.

May 2013
    Mckenna has been cast as the new Faith Newman on the Emmy-award winning day time soap opera, The Young and the Restless. Mckenna will make her debut as Faith on Friday, July 12 and will be recurring on the show in future episodes-including episodes dated July 14&15.

Mckenna has been cast in the feature film, Adventures of Raymond&Becca: A Haunting in Edge City. The film stars Matthew Gray Gubler and is directed by Richard Bates Jr. She will play Zelda and begins filming in June.

Great read!

Thank you....

#12300   2013/08/24 12:51PM
    Pauls

I haven't watched in quite a while. I'm assuming Shick is still a long way from happening as I haven't read anything on the boards. How long are they going to drag out the slaughter of Sharon???? I hope Victor is behind her madness and that once this comes out, Nick and Sharon will realize they should be together. Here's hoping!

« 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list