List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 05:34AM, Views: 1632586, Replies: 13143
    « 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 » »| page:
    #12261   2013/08/01 04:53AM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    sharon n nic...

Quote YR-crazy: I am happy to see this thread being bumped up lately. I lost hope when Nick went back to Phyllis after Summer's peanut reaction.

I thought Nick could have still been there for Summer and have a family life with Sharon and try for another prophecy baby. I thought that was not what the real Nick would have done. The Nick that Sharon fell in love with in the beginning would have done anything to defend Sharon's honour. Remember when he told Nikki and Victoria that if they didn't accept Sharon, then he would cut them out of his life. Now, that's the Nick we need to see.

I think killing off Phyllis is a start in the right direction. But they need to do a lot of work. Nick needs to stand up for Sharon, unconditionally. And this paternity switch is a great opportunity for the writers to start correcting Nick. I wonder if Nick will forgive Sharon after he finds out her involvement. If he does then I'll know that they are trying to fix Shick.

Nick and Sharon are very much connected in this storyline.

I am hoping that Nick will realize that Sharon needs help and his SUPPORT once he finds out what she did.

SC said "her fans will be happy at the end of this SL" so lets wait and see.

#12262   2013/08/01 10:06AM
    BeeBopBetty

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote YR-crazy: I am happy to see this thread being bumped up lately. I lost hope when Nick went back to Phyllis after Summer's peanut reaction.

I thought Nick could have still been there for Summer and have a family life with Sharon and try for another prophecy baby. I thought that was not what the real Nick would have done. The Nick that Sharon fell in love with in the beginning would have done anything to defend Sharon's honour. Remember when he told Nikki and Victoria that if they didn't accept Sharon, then he would cut them out of his life. Now, that's the Nick we need to see.

I think killing off Phyllis is a start in the right direction. But they need to do a lot of work. Nick needs to stand up for Sharon, unconditionally. And this paternity switch is a great opportunity for the writers to start correcting Nick. I wonder if Nick will forgive Sharon after he finds out her involvement. If he does then I'll know that they are trying to fix Shick.

I am hoping that Nick will realize that Sharon needs help and his SUPPORT once he finds out what she did.

I also saw an insider post that Shick fans will be happy in August.That's what I am waiting for.

#12263   2013/08/02 06:40PM
    nicknsharon4evr

Quote BeeBopBetty:

I also saw an insider post that Shick fans will be happy in August.That's what I am waiting for.

So am I.I can't wait to have Shick as a couple again.

#12264   2013/08/02 07:37PM
    ChadamEpicLove

I may not like the characters anymore but I adore Shick. My first YR OTP.

#12265   2013/08/03 02:33AM
    ShicksTheOne

I have loved this couple since I was in first grade.Nothing compares to Shick!

#12266   2013/08/03 05:28AM
    Pauls

Quote BeeBopBetty:

Well, if I read that Sharon is on her way back up, I'll definitely start watching again...especially if Shick is part of the plan! This show has been so incredibly depressing for so long. Shick would definitely bring some happiness back.

#12267   2013/08/04 09:01AM
    FaithNShick

Quote Pauls:
    Quote BeeBopBetty:

Well, if I read that Sharon is on her way back up, I'll definitely start watching again...especially if Shick is part of the plan! This show has been so incredibly depressing for so long. Shick would definitely bring some happiness back.

I came back to see if the writers will go there.I am hoping they will.Shick is my couple!

#12268   2013/08/05 04:36AM
    BeeBopBetty

Good morning to all the Shick fans.Boy do we ever love our couple!!!!Shick will always be number one!!!!!

#12269   2013/08/05 12:07PM
    TricaSue

Still rooting for Shick after all this time. My dream coupleā™„

#12270   2013/08/07 01:19AM
    BeeBopBetty

It was great that Nick defended Sharon to his nasty mama! He used to do that all the time!I do miss my beautiful Shick!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 01:20AM
    « 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list