List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 1661764, Replies: 13241
    « 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 » »| page:
    #12151   2013/06/11 11:52AM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    chancegirl

I think Avery is going to experience what Phyllis did for many years with Shick. She is going to be jealous and insecure because of their closeness.

#12152   2013/06/11 12:04PM
    Memory24

Quote Coonfoot: New to this thread, but now that I see it near the top, couldn't help but stop in. Sharon and Nick have always been my favorite soap couple and I hope the new writers don't just give us a tease, but really bring this couple back together for good! Sharon has given up so much of her life so that Nick can be happy with his "other" family....but that's about to change! I am so loving the current storyline and hope that Sharon forgives Nick, but she also needs to let him know just what she went through because of his decisions. All the times she watched Nick with his other family behind the scenes just killed me. Nick needs to know everything! Then, I want him to crawl back to her and beg for her forgiveness and then she fall into his arms. Classic!!

Welcome

#12153   2013/06/11 12:07PM
    Memory24

Nick & Sharon both have hurt each other a lot but I would to see things come full circle. Sharon made a good point, she knows what it's like to screw up. We see Sharon now being so forgiving and understanding. While with Nick that was not always the case the last couple of years. Though he has turned things around starting last fall.

I want to see them get closer. Realize their unresolved feelings. If they do get together down the road. I'd rather them both be single but who knows.

#12154   2013/06/11 01:43PM
    Coonfoot

Quote Memory24:
    Quote Coonfoot: New to this thread, but now that I see it near the top, couldn't help but stop in. Sharon and Nick have always been my favorite soap couple and I hope the new writers don't just give us a tease, but really bring this couple back together for good! Sharon has given up so much of her life so that Nick can be happy with his "other" family....but that's about to change! I am so loving the current storyline and hope that Sharon forgives Nick, but she also needs to let him know just what she went through because of his decisions. All the times she watched Nick with his other family behind the scenes just killed me. Nick needs to know everything! Then, I want him to crawl back to her and beg for her forgiveness and then she fall into his arms. Classic!!

Welcome

Thanks! I'm glad there are still fans of this couple out there. I hope the writers don't screw this up and will get them back together in a believable fashion.

#12155   2013/06/11 01:45PM
    Axl Rose

I really hope Shick does reunite especially now that Nick will soon become the town pariah or he will become one after the truth about Summer's paternity comes out and have Sharon be there for him

#12156   2013/06/11 03:14PM
    Memory24

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Memory24:

Welcome

Thanks! I'm glad there are still fans of this couple out there. I hope the writers don't screw this up and will get them back together in a believable fashion.

There are definitely still a lot of Shick fans left.

#12157   2013/06/11 03:19PM
    ShickRomantic

Lots of them are coming back after this paternity news!I am loving the scenes between Nick and Sharon!I love their love story.

#12158   2013/06/11 03:24PM
    Memory24

The fall out is gonna be pretty big.

#12159   2013/06/11 03:33PM
    chancegirl

Anyone heard any news out of Monaco? I saw where EB tweeted about doing interviews all day, just wondering about JM and SC?

#12160   2013/06/11 04:08PM
    Memory24

Quote chancegirl: Anyone heard any news out of Monaco? I saw where EB tweeted about doing interviews all day, just wondering about JM and SC?

Haven't heard any news about JM/SC interviews. I'll be on the look out.

« 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list