List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 1662146, Replies: 13241
    « 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 » »| page:
    #12091   2013/05/21 07:20PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    countryMomof4

Thanks for finding this julie2!!!!!!

Loved their scene. I sure smiled when he kissed her cheek and was holding her hands. They know each other so well.

#12092   2013/05/22 02:47AM
    Pauls

SHICK...the SUPERCOUPLE!!! Love that we are finally getting to see more of them together.

#12093   2013/05/22 11:02PM
    cdhg

Having only watched the show regularly for the past few years, I would definitely like to see a reunion of the two. I know that Sharon Case mentioned that it was good to not keep couples a part for too long in reference the Shadam, but Shick is long overdue. I know there have been a couple of short propping type of reunions, but they need a real good one at least while Faith is still growing up. I agree with those that a good slow build up would be an effective way to do it. I know that Joshua Morrow mentioned it was not happening soon, but if Phyllis is not recast, then maybe things can speed up there.

I would like to see them as a real couple and not just from past clips and videos on youtube.

#12094   2013/05/22 11:13PM
    cdhg

Quote Pauls: Best couple in soap history, IMO, to the top!!! It is possible despite the past few years to write an incredible reunion for Shick! Let's hope the writers can figure this out. I know I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could write a number of things for Chadam and Shick, my favorite two couples in that order, but would be more blank when it came to Shadam. The two couples above would serve my interest and my girlfriends as Chadam is behind Shick and now behind Chylan with Adam's actions.

I used to support Shadam more so based on Nick's attitude and Adam not trying to boss her. However, if Nick's attitude and position changed on some things and he did some apologizing and I would also say some of the same things for Sharon, then I definitely prefer this couple and would have it in my top 2. I feel for fans of this couple who have been long waiting. I know that Phick and Shadam get something about each year, but Shick just has to wait. It is nice to see Shick on much friendlier terms and Sharon seems happier and more content around Nick.

They continually get together because of Cassie, it is time they reunite because of Cassie and their love for one another.

#12095   2013/05/23 02:46AM
    Pauls

I just want to see them together once and for all. There are plenty of SLs that could be written for them as a couple. No more flip flopping back and forth. I'm sick and tired of that!!! Shick together forever!

#12096   2013/05/23 07:33AM
    Starlight77

Just signing in to add my voice in support for a Shick reunion. Someway, somehow,it has to happen. I loved the scene between them yesterday, and although I know Sharon is emotionally unstable right now, and Nick appears to be headed down the aisle with Avery, I can still wish for a twist of a fate, to bring them back together. I think deep down they need each other and neither has been truly happy since their divorce and Cassie's death. I do realized they'd have to address Shictor in order for the path to be clear for them, so lets hope for a re-write that can serve as an eraser to that bad memory and severed relationship. Sharon would need acceptance from Victor and for their friendship to be repaired in order for Shick to have a fighting chance. I think Nick can get over Sharon being intimate with his half brother, but not with his Father,... so Soap gods .....if you're listening,.. please address this as you are slowly putting our super-couple Shick, back together please.

#12097   2013/05/23 07:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Still waiting for OUR couple to get back.....

Their relationship is getting stronger and they seem to respect and like each other again.

Which is a great step towards becoming lovers again.

#12098   2013/05/23 01:37PM
    candice2

I wish Nick&Sharon was already together for good this time.

#12099   2013/05/23 06:09PM
    countryMomof4

Still love these two! They "get" each other .

#12100   2013/05/23 11:34PM
    cdhg

I thought their scene Monday together was great. I was touched by when Nick said, You are not shaking anymore," with Sharon replying, "Not at this Moment." Very touching.

« 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list