List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 02:44PM, Views: 1651470, Replies: 13211
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2007/12/11 05:18PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    Kristi07

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote ILuvNY: Now listen everyone, it's never too late
    It will be Sharon and Nick in 2008
    Noah will be happy evermore
    And baby Faith will make a family of 4
    So let's all get ready for some real romance
    Get out of your chair and do the Nick and Sharon dance!

Sorry, I just had to!

shaking my azz doing the Shick dance!!

Woo hoo...you go girl!!! Oh, we're dancing to Led Zepplin's "Whole Lotta Love"...appropriate, don't you think?

Absolutely! I feel you Shick sista!

#102   2007/12/11 05:21PM
    Moniker1979

Sigh! I wanted to be poster #100 on this thread Oh well.

Well Shick fans, turn on your VCR's for tomorrow's episode in the U.S...major Nick and Sharon time and it was AWESOME!!!

GO NICK AND SHARON!!!

P.S: Wouldn't it be funny that once they reunite and have their daughter, they'd actually name her Faith?!

#103   2007/12/11 05:23PM
    Kristi07

Quote Moniker1979: Sigh! I wanted to be poster #100 on this thread Oh well.

Well Shick fans, turn on your VCR's for tomorrow's episode in the U.S...major Nick and Sharon time and it was AWESOME!!!

GO NICK AND SHARON!!!

P.S: Wouldn't it be funny that once they reunite and have their daughter, they'd actually name her Faith?!

Yes Stacey started that idea! It would be a great idea!

#104   2007/12/11 06:12PM
    Azeleyes

Quote Taps: Nicely said ILuv, i remember nick always used the words your amazing or that was amazing to sharon when they were together in or out of bed. I also loved the family scenes. I think if they got back together now that they forgave each other for their past affairs, it would give a little stability to the show. To many divorces and not enough family scenes in my opinion.

I definetly agree with what you said about not enough stability in the show...too many divorces. In real life we do have real people that do love each other for better, for worst, in sickness and in health till death do them part...not everyone breaks up at the first sign of trouble and I think the producers should actually make a couple stay together till the end...and not bounce from one man to another...one of the perfect couple would be Nick and Sharon. Match made in heaven...Perfect chemistrie between the two!! GO SHICK!!

#105   2007/12/11 09:12PM
    Moniker1979

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Moniker1979: Sigh! I wanted to be poster #100 on this thread Oh well.

GO NICK AND SHARON!!!

Yes Stacey started that idea! It would be a great idea!

Yes, but wouldn't it be funny if the power that be actually read some of our posts and would see that someone (Stacey) has already come up with a name for the Shick baby-girl to come and they actually used it in the show?

I'd be in hysterics if that happened

#106   2007/12/11 11:28PM
    StaceyT

Sorry, I just had to!

Wooooo hooooo .... good one!!!! ;) im dancin a jig..

#107   2007/12/12 10:57AM
    Moniker1979

Quote StaceyT:

Sorry, I just had to!

Wooooo hooooo .... good one!!!! ;) im dancin a jig..

Do the Shick jig!!!

#108   2007/12/12 12:03PM
    Soulsistah

Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, they've put the plot into motion and we all have to realize they do have a reason for putting her in this position.

Shick is coming so let's just have fun and not take it personal. Sharon is human and will make wrong choices.

Go Shick go!!

Yep, and we'll see the start of the plot unraveling tomorrow (in the U.S) with great scenes between Nick and Sharon.

YES!

YAY!! I'm so happy to hear this. We barely see our couple together anymore, so I'm sure I will be watching these scenes over and over and over again. Any Nick and Sharon moments make my day/week/month/year!!

GO SHICK!!

You said it! Soooooooooooo happy this thread was created for lovers of the best couple on Y&R - gorgeous Sharon and Nick!!!

They are my favourite couple. After everything they've been through over the years, their reunion is gonna be sweeta than honey fresh outta da comb! We know the writers are taking their time, but come on Shick lovers, let's give them another push to reunite Shick in 2008!

Send a note to yrbb@tvc.cbs.com. - let your voice be heard. We know TPTB have heard the howls of their fans for a Shick reunion so we know it's com'n!! The wheels are in motion, so let's keep the faith for our supercouple to get back together as a loving family!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/12 12:04PM
    #109   2007/12/12 12:47PM
    artemis1207

You know it made me really sad to see how sooo many of the long-termed couples go at it and dissolve. I mean I miss Dru/Neil (well for obvious reasons, Dru is dead...but still ) Nick/Sharon, and Nikki/Victor.

I can't help but feel things will work themselves off and Phyllis and Jack will make inroads leaving...ironically Sharon and Nick back together, imo.

It was good seeing everything squared off today. It was nostalgic.

#110   2007/12/12 12:49PM
    Soulsistah

Have to agree with you on that...seeing the swift and sure dismantling of this show's long-lasting couples was just too much - all of them within 2 years!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list