List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Started by Candace at 2007/11/30 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 01:17PM, Views: 1643353, Replies: 13175
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2007/12/11 02:50PM
    Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!
    soulmates

They need 2 hurry and reunite these 2 right away.

#92   2007/12/11 02:54PM
    Moniker1979

Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, they've put the plot into motion and we all have to realize they do have a reason for putting her in this position.

Shick is coming so let's just have fun and not take it personal. Sharon is human and will make wrong choices.

Go Shick go!!

Yep, and we'll see the start of the plot unraveling tomorrow (in the U.S) with great scenes between Nick and Sharon.

YES!

#93   2007/12/11 03:55PM
    sharonscool

Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, they've put the plot into motion and we all have to realize they do have a reason for putting her in this position.

Shick is coming so let's just have fun and not take it personal. Sharon is human and will make wrong choices.

Go Shick go!!

Yep, and we'll see the start of the plot unraveling tomorrow (in the U.S) with great scenes between Nick and Sharon.

YES!

YAY!! I'm so happy to hear this. We barely see our couple together anymore, so I'm sure I will be watching these scenes over and over and over again. Any Nick and Sharon moments make my day/week/month/year!!

GO SHICK!!

#94   2007/12/11 03:57PM
    Kristi07

Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Moniker1979:

Go Shick go!!

YES!

YAY!! I'm so happy to hear this. We barely see our couple together anymore, so I'm sure I will be watching these scenes over and over and over again. Any Nick and Sharon moments make my day/week/month/year!!

GO SHICK!!

u know Nick is waiting for summertime so he can see Sharon sunbathe in the nude!! Lil perv..lol! Go Shick!!

#95   2007/12/11 04:18PM
    sharonscool

Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote StaceyT: Sharon and Nick will rekindle thier marriage, the love is still there and as soon as Nick see his mate run to Jacks aide that will leave it wide open for him and Sharon to become close all over again Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Its about time ;)

I am posting my opinion here, since there is no chance of it getting bashed and I am sooo tired of having to argue with Phick fans for having an opinion.

I think Nick giving Sharon advice about Jack shows that he still loves her, even if he is not aware of his feelings deep down. He wants the best for her, and at this time, I think that he believes Jack can give her comfort and security. Don't forget Jack saved them at Clear Springs and Nick is grateful for that.

I think eventually, Nick is going to be reminded more and more of his love for Sharon, the more he will be around her, but I think this is a good beginning!

Tell me about it!! I'm getting tired of putting my opinion in, and getting attacked by the same person like it's the world war or something. It's too weird!!

These no bash thread are our safe haven. And thankfully we can come here and love our couple all we want

I hope that next year there will be plenty of Nick and Sharon stories. I'm missing seeing these 2 together more and more each day

I know some Nick/Sharon fans won't like this scenario, but this is what I'd love to see happen next year. I would love to see Jack and Sharon break up...Pronto!!

Then I'd like to see Brad and Sharon hook up and have a smokin' hot time together

With Sharon and Jack together now, Nick is a little jealous, but I want him to be REAL jealous And putting Sharon and Brad together will be the way to really get Nicks attention. Sharon and Brad together are pretty sexy, and Nick will be jealous as hell to see sharon havin' a great ol' time with Bradley. Now if this doesn't remind Nick of how hot sharon is, nothin' will

This is just one scenario I'd love to see, but Whatever happens I want Nick to win that girl back, and he has to do a dam good job too. I don't want sharon to give in to him too easily. Make him beg....just a little

I should have read your reply before I responded.

I agree with you in terms of not being able to safely post your opinion anywhere but in the non-bash threads.

Every time I say I want Nick and Sharon back together, I get jumped all over, and ALL of Sharon's sins are listed in chronological order by the bashers.

Apparently, Phyllis is a saint and Sharon is the devil reincarnated.
    AND they never give ONE good reason why these two shouldn't be together, they just bring up all of Sharon's faults.

You are right though, Nick should have to work to win Sharon back, she shouldn't just fall into his arms.

I think that one of the reasons Sharon told Nick to go back to his wife at the vault, was because she was afraid of getting hurt again, the way she got hurt by Nick and Phyllis' affair after Cassie's death.

I want to see Nick really woo her and show Sharon how much he loves her and missed her during the mismatch of Phick.

I wish that all this crap had never happened with Phick/Shack, but when you look at it, Sharon has actually come out of this terrible situation as a much more stronger, independant, and mature person. This has been truly horrible for her, but she's actually turned her life around and she is better than ever. She now stands up for herself, and doesn't care what people think of her. She's turned a really bad negative experience into a positive.

She still loves Nick with all her heart, but she's buried these feelings for now, and she's getting on with her life. I really admire her for this. She has never fallen apart as most people would have.

We all know what sharon is about, shes a tough girl, with tons of spirit, and she beats the heck out of anyone on the show. I love to see her stand up to Phyllis and Nikki now, she just totally wipes them out. She has come a long way.

I hope we continue to see her stay on this path, and that when she does take Nick back, she won't change. I don't think she will take Nick back until she is absolutely sure the time is right. The stronger she gets, the more ready she will be for a Shick reunion.

Regardless of what I say about other things like Shadley, I want Shick together more than anything and anyone, so GO SHICK!!

#96   2007/12/11 04:28PM
    sharonscool

[quote]Quote masamf: ![/quote]Tell me about it!! I'm getting tired of putting my opinion in, and getting attacked by the same person like it's the world war or something. It's too weird!!

These no bash thread are our safe haven. And thankfully we can come here and love our couple all we want

I hope that next year there will be plenty of Nick and Sharon stories. I'm missing seeing these 2 together more and more each day

I know some Nick/Sharon fans won't like this scenario, but this is what I'd love to see happen next year. I would love to see Jack and Sharon break up...Pronto!!

Then I'd like to see Brad and Sharon hook up and have a smokin' hot time together

With Sharon and Jack together now, Nick is a little jealous, but I want him to be REAL jealous And putting Sharon and Brad together will be the way to really get Nicks attention. Sharon and Brad together are pretty sexy, and Nick will be jealous as hell to see sharon havin' a great ol' time with Bradley. Now if this doesn't remind Nick of how hot sharon is, nothin' will

This is just one scenario I'd love to see, but Whatever happens I want Nick to win that girl back, and he has to do a dam good job too. I don't want sharon to give in to him too easily. Make him beg....just a little [/quote]

ITA with you about Nick working hard to win Sharon back. But I beg to differ on Sharon being written to sleep with yet another man in GC, that's gonna give her bashers more amunition. I pray that TPTB write her as an independent woman for a little while, let her work on a relationship with her beautiful son, help him to get through whatever has messed up him young life. Then Nick should see what he threw away and then try to win her trust and then her love. I like Phyllis though, but not with Nick. In my books, Phyllis belongs with Jack and Sharon with Nick. When Phyllis is with Jack she behaves like a woman who is confident around him and their relationship is not as forced as Phick. When Sharon is with Nick and their son, I love this family. I am praying for a Shick reunion soon, but also for a Phack reunion and let TPTB move on to messing up other couples.[/quote]

I totally agree with you. I would hate if sharon got with Brad and people thought badly of her. I don't want to see her dragged thru the mud yet again. People already talk about the One Night stand as if it was a full blown love affair that lasted years!!

After all that nick has put Sharon thru, I'd like a little bit of payback on sharon's behalf and it would be nice to see Nick really jealous, but not at sharon's expense and reputation. I would hate that.

You guys will have to forgive me, sometimes I get a little bored with waiting for a Shick reunion, so I toss a few ideas round as I'm always thinking of ways to speed things up for their reunion. Nothings happening now with Sharon together with Jack, so something has to change, and I though Brad with Sharon would make Nick move his butt a little (back to sharon of course).

I'm with you, more than anything I'd love to see Noah, Sharon and Nick back together as that loving happy family we always saw. And It would be so awesome if they had another baby too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/11 04:36PM
    #97   2007/12/11 04:34PM
    sharonscool

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Moniker1979:

Go Shick go!!

YES!

GO SHICK!!

u know Nick is waiting for summertime so he can see Sharon sunbathe in the nude!! Lil perv..lol! Go Shick!!

hee hee!!
    he wants it baby!! he totally admitted it to sharon that he wants to check her out, and he asked her where she sunbathed, and in front of phyllis too. i luved that scene!! the look on phyllis face waz priceless

#98   2007/12/11 05:01PM
    ILuvNY

Now listen everyone, it's never too late
    It will be Sharon and Nick in 2008
    Noah will be happy evermore
    And baby Faith will make a family of 4
    So let's all get ready for some real romance
    Get out of your chair and do the Nick and Sharon dance!

Sorry, I just had to!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/11 05:07PM
    #99   2007/12/11 05:09PM
    Kristi07

Quote ILuvNY: Now listen everyone, it's never too late

Sorry, I just had to!

shaking my azz doing the Shick dance!!

#100   2007/12/11 05:12PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote ILuvNY: Now listen everyone, it's never too late

Sorry, I just had to!

shaking my azz doing the Shick dance!!

Woo hoo...you go girl!!! Oh, we're dancing to Led Zepplin's "Whole Lotta Love"...appropriate, don't you think?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/11 05:14PM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list