List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Today's Young and The Restless Episode

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today's Young and The Restless Episode

Started by malnickkdh at 2006/11/06 09:49AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/11 04:03PM, Views: 10842, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/06 09:49AM
    Today's Young and The Restless Episode
    malnickkdh

I took it off because it was not fair for people who haven't seen today's episode. Sorry about that.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/06 09:54AM
    #2   2006/11/06 09:52AM
    Re: Today's Young and The Restless Episode
    gommie

Soooooooooo..I guess I don't need to watch today????????

#3   2006/11/06 09:53AM
    malnickkdh

Ooooooooooooh sorry do you want me to take it off?

#4   2006/11/06 10:19AM
    nyaccent

Quote malnickkdh: I took it off because it was not fair for people who haven't seen today's episode. Sorry about that.

We were told we don't have to worry about that...you had it posted today's episode.....I wrote about not having posts until all have watched and Chrissi said that can't be helped and not to worry...You really didn't have to delete it Malnickkdh

#5   2006/11/06 07:16PM
    lestress

I would see no reason why you couldn't post something about today's episode particularly since you have labeled it as such. Anyone not seeing today's episode would know not to read it until later.

#6   2006/11/06 08:36PM
    gommie

I think what the problem was is that it was a total run down of todays episode and what transpired-pretty much the only thing you didn't know after reading it was how they were all dressed...

#7   2006/11/07 06:45AM
    Chrissi

I didn't see this, but if it was a run-down of today's episode, it's not needed. That's what we do here, is to give you the run down!

But... if it's just to discuss something that happened and it's on the same day, go to it! You at least wrote a great title, and those who didn't see it would wait until afterwards to read it!

If it was a total rundown, where did it come from? I don't want to see other sites plagiarized on this one.

#8   2006/11/07 07:17AM
    gommie

Quote Chrissi: I didn't see this, but if it was a run-down of today's episode, it's not needed. That's what we do here, is to give you the run down!

But... if it's just to discuss something that happened and it's on the same day, go to it! You at least wrote a great title, and those who didn't see it would wait until afterwards to read it!

If it was a total rundown, where did it come from? I don't want to see other sites plagiarized on this one.

It was a total rundown, where it came from I don't know..it looked like a copy/paste from daily updates maybe,I don't know..I started reading it and it became very obvious to me that it was not a question about todays episode, but a complete rundown of what had happened -whoever, removed it, and I don't know who that was, but they did it pretty quickly...

#9   2006/11/07 08:45AM
    nyaccent

I didn't read it, got here when it was already deleted...so I really didn't even know what it was all about. All I knew is that we were allowed to discuss what has happened on the show before all had the chance to watch it, but to be fair, label the thread properly.

#10   2006/11/10 07:07AM
    malnickkdh

I didn't plagarize. My family lives in Canada and the young and the restless comes on a day earlier. So I always know what happens a day ahead.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list