List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ian, Sharon's father...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ian, Sharon's father...

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/07/16 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/23 01:42PM, Views: 6538, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2014/08/22 09:30AM
    Re: Ian, Sharon's father...
    BabygirlAH

Quote Galazz:
    Quote hubbardfan: I'm more convinced than ever that Ian is Sharon and Doris' child; Doris may have been one his 'followers' back in the day and got preggers for him, had Sharon and left the cult; I do think that nurse whoever, may also have been part of the cult and did steal one of Sharon's twins so Ian would know her and provide a way for him to find his daughter! Cassie and Mariah are his granddaughters! That's why he's pushing this relationship so hard! **And I still say, Ian is NOT scared of Victor! It's so obvious, watching their interactions, that he gets a kick out of messing w/Victor!

I guess a little thing like being sterile since his early teens doesn't matter.

Anything is possible on soaps. Vikki isn't supposed to be pregnant, but she is.

#42   2014/08/22 09:33AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote drucifer: HE COULD OF FATHERED sHARON RITE BEFORE HIS ACCIDENT

NOPE, unless Sharon is older than Dylan it just doesn't work as IW was already STERILE when Dylan was conceived in 1979!

Sharon was born in 1987!

How is this possible?

Logic doesn't matter on show. If Sharon was born in 1987, is she only 27 years old. That doesn't make sense either. Cassie is in her 20's.

#43   2014/08/22 09:34AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote sam1201: Sharon was born in 1976. Sharon joined the show at 18 in 1994. Why did you think she was born in 1987? Sharon would be 27 & had Noah when she was 10.

Ok, this makes more sense.

#44   2014/08/22 09:39AM
    Joy T

I hope Ian was lying about being sterile and that Sharon is his and Doris daughter!

Ian is just like Victor and can pull strings and manipulate anything to get their way!

If the writers do not make Ian Sharon's Dad, they are missing a great opportunity for a fabulous s/l. The great Ray Wise is one of the best actors that Y&R has found in a long time and I hope he signs a lengthy contract ! I can just see Ian and Sharon bonding as Victor, Nicki, Nick, Dylan look on in disgust! WOO HOO!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/22 09:42AM
    #45   2014/08/22 09:52AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Joy T: I hope Ian was lying about being sterile and that Sharon is his and Doris daughter!

Ian is just like Victor and can pull strings and manipulate anything to get their way!

If the writers do not make Ian Sharon's Dad, they are missing a great opportunity for a fabulous s/l. The great Ray Wise is one of the best actors that Y&R has found in a long time and I hope he signs a lengthy contract ! I can just see Ian and Sharon bonding as Victor, Nicki, Nick, Dylan look on in disgust! WOO HOO!

I like him too. Sometimes he's almost comedic.

#46   2014/08/23 09:18AM
    luceelynne

Does anyone know how Doris ended up disabled? Maybe she and ian were in an accident together?

#47   2014/08/23 12:09PM
    Rollercoaste...

Quote hubbardfan: I'm more convinced than ever that Ian is Sharon and Doris' child; Doris may have been one his 'followers' back in the day and got preggers for him, had Sharon and left the cult; I do think that nurse whoever, may also have been part of the cult and did steal one of Sharon's twins so Ian would know her and provide a way for him to find his daughter! Cassie and Mariah are his granddaughters! That's why he's pushing this relationship so hard! **And I still say, Ian is NOT scared of Victor! It's so obvious, watching their interactions, that he gets a kick out of messing w/Victor!

I must agree---I think there is something going on there. The way Ian looks at Sharon is not lust or anything, but like he is looking at his daughter for the first time or something. He wants to help her and the way he loves Mariah makes me think he has some type of link to Sharon Collins, especially since her father was never in her life.

#48   2014/08/23 12:29PM
    habbyfan

I don't want Ian to be Sharon's father but as the song says
    You can't Always Get What You Want ...

I have always wanted Sharon to have a story and where in the name of G-- is Doris
    If Ian was Sharon's father ... wouldn't you think she would
    have made an appearance by now

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/23 12:31PM
    #49   2014/08/23 01:34PM
    myfavs100

Quote luceelynne: Does anyone know how Doris ended up disabled? Maybe she and ian were in an accident together?

I don't remember details, but it happened while Sharon was a teenager. She was driving trying to find Sharon and had an accident.

#50   2014/08/23 01:42PM
    dool56

Quote hubbardfan: Gee, I seem to have opened a big ol' can of worms, huh!? First of all, I miswrote my beginning, which SHOULD have said, SHARON is Ian and Doris' child, NOT IAN is Sharon and Doris' child! That's what happens when you don't proofread...anyway, I don't care who was/wasn't born on-screen or off, it's perfectly reasonable to me that my scenario could be accurate; these writers can write this any way they choose! If they SORAS characters and their ages, and change/reinvent events, they can fix this to make Ian Sharon's father! Throw your logic out the window on this show and just roll w/it!

Logic and soaps will never equate, I don't look at time frames because it is pointless.

Soaps do what they have to do, that's why people rise from the dead, characters suddenly appear/disappear. Murders go unsolved and Ashley grows a new uterus. I quite expect them to one day drag Brad Carlton out of the lake and give him successfull mouth to mouth.

I roll with it like you do, and don't get my panties all bunched up over nothing. I just enjoy the show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list