List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ian, Sharon's father...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ian, Sharon's father...

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/07/16 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/23 01:42PM, Views: 6653, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/07/17 02:58PM
    Re: Ian, Sharon's father...
    clicquot1

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote hubbardfan: Gee, I seem to have opened a big ol' can of worms, huh!? First of all, I miswrote my beginning, which SHOULD have said, SHARON is Ian and Doris' child, NOT IAN is Sharon and Doris' child! That's what happens when you don't proofread...anyway, I don't care who was/wasn't born on-screen or off, it's perfectly reasonable to me that my scenario could be accurate; these writers can write this any way they choose! If they SORAS characters and their ages, and change/reinvent events, they can fix this to make Ian Sharon's father! Throw your logic out the window on this show and just roll w/it!

Exactly...maybe Nikki's little RED book will reveal more than just her sexcapades, but also Doris Collins w/Ian Ward as well...

Yes, and IF that's the case we are "supposed" to believe that miracle of miracles ian ward couldn't be the daddy of Dylan because he was sterile but that he could somehow at the same time be the daddy of Sharon and miracle of miracles now he was sterile but he was just seconds ago when he had sex with Nikki?

Again, Dylan is OLDER than Victoria, Nick, and SDharon so how could this be?

Those of us who watched know the cult s/l happened b4 Nikki/Victor ever even met and this was confirmed in a recent convo bt. TGVN/Nikki and also "know" that Nick/Sharon were in HS together in 1994(even though Nick was born on screen in 1988)

Doris could have had a kid with IW years and years earlier when she was a young girl but that would have to be b4 Dylan was born since he was sterile when Dylan was conceived!

Perhaps, Doris is the biomother of Mariah's "mother" Helen Copeland and the reason she(HC)stole Mariah is becaause Mariah is Sharon's biokid! So, in essence she raised her own neice as her daughter!

#32   2014/07/17 03:02PM
    twocentsworth

I recall that this "sterile Ian Ward" info came from Leslie to Nikki (probably via Ian to Leslie)...Leslie also said she talked to a doctor that seemed to verify it...what if: the doctor that verified it was Leslie's own current doctor husband who she only knew for a minute...what if : He also knew Ian Ward and was a Path follower himself and contrived Ian's medical records or just told Leslie what Ian wanted her to hear???? Even though it's not SHOWN on screen doesn't mean it didn't happen, that is until the stories play out and there are revelations that sometimes even surprise me... BTW, on screen or off, did Paul take a DNA test to be SURE that he is indeed Dylan's daddy????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/17 03:04PM
    #33   2014/07/17 03:16PM
    hubbardfan

Quote twocentsworth: I recall that this "sterile Ian Ward" info came from Leslie to Nikki (probably via Ian to Leslie)...Leslie also said she talked to a doctor that seemed to verify it...what if: the doctor that verified it was Leslie's own current doctor husband who she only knew for a minute...what if : He also knew Ian Ward and was a Path follower himself and contrived Ian's medical records or just told Leslie what Ian wanted her to hear???? Even though it's not SHOWN on screen doesn't mean it didn't happen, that is until the stories play out and there are revelations that sometimes even surprise me... BTW, on screen or off, did Paul take a DNA test to be SURE that he is indeed Dylan's daddy????

Well of course not! St. NIKKI said if it wasn't evil Ian, then it MUST be Paul's and he simply went along w/it; just like DULLEN did when Chels made him her babydaddy after a ONS and she was already almost 5 mos. preggers... These are some trusting folks...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/17 03:18PM
    #34   2014/07/17 03:26PM
    clicquot1

Quote twocentsworth: I recall that this "sterile Ian Ward" info came from Leslie to Nikki (probably via Ian to Leslie)...Leslie also said she talked to a doctor that seemed to verify it...what if: the doctor that verified it was Leslie's own current doctor husband who she only knew for a minute...what if : He also knew Ian Ward and was a Path follower himself and contrived Ian's medical records or just told Leslie what Ian wanted her to hear???? Even though it's not SHOWN on screen doesn't mean it didn't happen, that is until the stories play out and there are revelations that sometimes even surprise me... BTW, on screen or off, did Paul take a DNA test to be SURE that he is indeed Dylan's daddy????

Problem is Ian Ward confirmed the sterile thingy happening when he was in hs, though!

#35   2014/07/17 03:40PM
    HOT PINK

Paul and Dylan have the same blood type and were exact matches according to their surgeon. So, I think that pretty much confirms that Paul is, indeed, Dylan's father. All they would have to do is get Ian's medical records to see what his blood type is. I'm pretty sure it is not the same as Paul and Dylan's.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/17 03:44PM
    #36   2014/07/17 09:03PM
    twocentsworth

Quote clicquot1:

Problem is Ian Ward confirmed the sterile thingy happening when he was in hs, though!

And, I believe him as much as I can throw him...

#37   2014/07/17 09:08PM
    twocentsworth

Quote HOT PINK:

Paul and Dylan have the same blood type and were exact matches according to their surgeon. So, I think that pretty much confirms that Paul is, indeed, Dylan's father. All they would have to do is get Ian's medical records to see what his blood type is. I'm pretty sure it is not the same as Paul and Dylan's.

Idk, sometimes I feel as tho I'm from Missouri (I'm not, I'm from Florida) b/c you have to "show me", I'm skeptical like that...so, even if blood types are a match, there are unrelated donors out there that have exact matches too...and they just should not assume parentage, see where that gets Summer...

#38   2014/08/22 09:11AM
    MRKH

Could be..As Ian seems nice to Sharon all the time..and has a real shocker as he said !!

#39   2014/08/22 09:19AM
    MRKH

In the show Sharon is probably supposed to be older,and a man can get sterile anytime..accident,disease ect..If you are that sticky...some Mother's and Fathers are 5 years older than their children on soaps (once they are older)

But,what really annoys me is that Billy acts like he isn't a murderer,as he always tells Stitch "At least
    I am not a Murderer" HA !!! He did Kill Adam (as we and they are lead to believe)Billy was planning to torture/kill Adam ,as we were lead to believe..So Billy should Stop with the Murderer stuff..Same with Abbey,didnt she run over and try to kill Tucker ? Same with Red she ran over and tried to kill Cricket...Wow this show they all act like Saints when someone else does something wrong..They can rob,steel,kill,lie..But hey,thats just like todays society I guess..I can do anything..but when you do something wrong you should go to Jail for life lol....

#40   2014/08/22 09:25AM
    janetb

There was never a DNA test to prove that Paul is Dylan's father.They all believed Nikki, just like they did when she swore it was Ian. The same rare blood type isn't proof of paternity and I don't recall a doctor saying that the pre- transplant testing showed they were father and son. That came out when Nikki found out that Ian was sterile and all of a sudden remembered that Paul must be the father.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list