List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ian, Sharon's father...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ian, Sharon's father...

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/07/16 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/23 01:42PM, Views: 6542, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/07/17 10:54AM
    Re: Ian, Sharon's father...
    BabygirlAH

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote drucifer: HE COULD OF FATHERED sHARON RITE BEFORE HIS ACCIDENT

NOPE, unless Sharon is older than Dylan it just doesn't work as IW was already STERILE when Dylan was conceived in 1979!

Sharon was born in 1987!

How is this possible?

If Sharon was born in 1987, she would less 30. Doesn't make sense. Nothing makes sense anymore.

#22   2014/07/17 10:55AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote sam1201: Sharon was born in 1976. Sharon joined the show at 18 in 1994. Why did you think she was born in 1987? Sharon would be 27 & had Noah when she was 10.

Thank you. that makes more sense.

#23   2014/07/17 11:06AM
    Axl Rose

Yes I too think that Ian could be Sharon's biological father and that he could have fathered Sharon right before his accident that left him sterile or he could have had his accident right after Sharon was born, it is entirely possible for him to be Sharon's father especially if Ian was with Sharon's mother Doris in his teens right before his accident and Doris got pregnant with Sharon but somehow never told Ian about their child

Then Ian being Sharon's father and if Mariah is Sharon's daughter then it makes sense for Ian to be her grandfather and by extension Sharon's father then that means Faith and Noah they would be Ian's grandchildren as well

#24   2014/07/17 11:06AM
    Axl Rose

Yes I too think that Ian could be Sharon's biological father and that he could have fathered Sharon right before his accident that left him sterile or he could have had his accident right after Sharon was born, it is entirely possible for him to be Sharon's father especially if Ian was with Sharon's mother Doris in his teens right before his accident and Doris got pregnant with Sharon but somehow never told Ian about their child

Then Ian being Sharon's father and if Mariah is Sharon's daughter then it makes sense for Ian to be her grandfather and by extension Sharon's father then that means Faith and Noah they would be Ian's grandchildren as well

#25   2014/07/17 11:41AM
    Jackie10

Quote sam1201: Sharon was born in 1976. Sharon joined the show at 18 in 1994. Why did you think she was born in 1987? Sharon would be 27 & had Noah when she was 10.

On the soap Victoria was born in 1982 and Nick in 1984 or 85 Sharon is the same age as Nick. Not any where near Dylan's age. I also find it funny that Victoria is pregnant and people are fine with that but she is older than Sharon. Yet Sharon cant have a baby because she is to old. That to me shows the differences made against Sharon and other characters. I say bring back Adam and give Sharon and Adam their love child and soon.

#26   2014/07/17 02:22PM
    clicquot1

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote clicquot1:
    Quote drucifer: HE COULD OF FATHERED sHARON RITE BEFORE HIS ACCIDENT

NOPE, unless Sharon is older than Dylan it just doesn't work as IW was already STERILE when Dylan was conceived in 1979!

Sharon was born in 1987!

How is this possible?

If Sharon was born in 1987, she would less 30. Doesn't make sense. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Sharon is one year older than Nick!

Nick was born ON-SCREEN in 1988!

He was SORAS'D as were most all of the kids!

Nick is NOT aged 26 as he was SORAS'D(Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome)and it is done to advance s/l purposes!

Summer was born in 2006 and yet she is 19 almost 20 years old and that was done for s/l purposes!

Summer's age did NOT make everyone else age by 20 years!

Victoria was born on-screen in 1982!

Dylan's birth did NOT happen on-screen because there was NO IW nor birth in the orignal "cult" s/l that happened on-screen in 1979-80!

Dylan according to the s/l that happend on the show(Y&R)is older than Victoria(1982), Nick(1988), and Sharon(1987)!

Sharon's birth did NOT happen on screen but Nick's did so therefore Sharon's birth is in 1987 for clarification purposes!

No, Sharon is NOT aged 25 but then neither is Summer really age 19.................................only after she has been SORAS'D!

TGVN first came to GC in 1980 and Nikki in 1987!

SORASING messes all timelines up and I am referring to the timeline as it actually happened on the show!

What's soooooooooooooo hard to understand about that?

That is the exact same thing that the show is doing when they talk about Dylan being born b4 Nictor ever met and if Nikki would've kept him then Nictor wouldn't have gotten married and then there would be NO Victoria, no Nick, and NO grandkids!

#27   2014/07/17 02:31PM
    clicquot1

Quote Jackie10:

On the soap Victoria was born in 1982 and Nick in 1984 or 85 Sharon is the same age as Nick. Not any where near Dylan's age. I also find it funny that Victoria is pregnant and people are fine with that but she is older than Sharon. Yet Sharon cant have a baby because she is to old. That to me shows the differences made against Sharon and other characters. I say bring back Adam and give Sharon and Adam their love child and soon.

Nope, Victoria was born in 1982!

Both Nick & Victoria's births were ON-SCREEN!

Nick was born in 1988 orignally in December and then it was changed to October(around Halloween)and now it has even been moved to closer to the middle of October!

If you check you-tube I'm sure you will find scenes of a 6 year old blonde headed Victoria holding the baby Nicholas!

Nick & PC4 were born within months of each other in 1988 and 1989!

So, Nick born in 1988 and Sharon born in 1987(only because she is one year older than him)

Nick SORAS'D and Sharon "presumed" SORAS'D only for context!

Ricky, Paul's son was born in 2001....................so does that make him 13 years old?

No, he was SORAS'D just like all the others!

#28   2014/07/17 02:38PM
    hubbardfan

Gee, I seem to have opened a big ol' can of worms, huh!? First of all, I miswrote my beginning, which SHOULD have said, SHARON is Ian and Doris' child, NOT IAN is Sharon and Doris' child! That's what happens when you don't proofread...anyway, I don't care who was/wasn't born on-screen or off, it's perfectly reasonable to me that my scenario could be accurate; these writers can write this any way they choose! If they SORAS characters and their ages, and change/reinvent events, they can fix this to make Ian Sharon's father! Throw your logic out the window on this show and just roll w/it!

#29   2014/07/17 02:48PM
    twocentsworth

Quote hubbardfan: Gee, I seem to have opened a big ol' can of worms, huh!? First of all, I miswrote my beginning, which SHOULD have said, SHARON is Ian and Doris' child, NOT IAN is Sharon and Doris' child! That's what happens when you don't proofread...anyway, I don't care who was/wasn't born on-screen or off, it's perfectly reasonable to me that my scenario could be accurate; these writers can write this any way they choose! If they SORAS characters and their ages, and change/reinvent events, they can fix this to make Ian Sharon's father! Throw your logic out the window on this show and just roll w/it!

Exactly...maybe Nikki's little RED book will reveal more than just her sexcapades, but also Doris Collins w/Ian Ward as well...

#30   2014/07/17 02:49PM
    clicquot1

Quote hubbardfan: Gee, I seem to have opened a big ol' can of worms, huh!? First of all, I miswrote my beginning, which SHOULD have said, SHARON is Ian and Doris' child, NOT IAN is Sharon and Doris' child! That's what happens when you don't proofread...anyway, I don't care who was/wasn't born on-screen or off, it's perfectly reasonable to me that my scenario could be accurate; these writers can write this any way they choose! If they SORAS characters and their ages, and change/reinvent events, they can fix this to make Ian Sharon's father! Throw your logic out the window on this show and just roll w/it!

NOPE, because TPTB have already brought the sterile thang into the s/l!

They brought it in not me...................it didn't happen on screen!

Except now it did happen on screen & it's their s/l!

They reminded everyone who wasn't watching then(I was watched since 1974) that Dylan is OLDER than Victoria & Nick who were born on screen 1982 and 1987!

TPTB played out on screen that Nick/Sharon were in hs together where they first met on-screen!

Had, tptb NOT said that IW couldn't be Dylan's daddy because he was sterile and it happened in HS then there wouldn't be anything to post about!If IW couldn't be Dylan's daddy because he was sterile then he certaintly couldn't be Sharon's daddy! Period!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list