List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ian, Sharon's father...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ian, Sharon's father...

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/07/16 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/23 01:42PM, Views: 6712, Replies: 49
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/16 11:49AM
    Ian, Sharon's father...
    hubbardfan

I'm more convinced than ever that Ian is Sharon and Doris' child; Doris may have been one his 'followers' back in the day and got preggers for him, had Sharon and left the cult; I do think that nurse whoever, may also have been part of the cult and did steal one of Sharon's twins so Ian would know her and provide a way for him to find his daughter! Cassie and Mariah are his granddaughters! That's why he's pushing this relationship so hard! **And I still say, Ian is NOT scared of Victor! It's so obvious, watching their interactions, that he gets a kick out of messing w/Victor!

#2   2014/07/16 12:07PM
    Re: Ian, Sharon's father...
    HOT PINK

I've said for months that I believe Ian is Sharon's father and that he is Cassie and Mariah's grandfather (if Mariah is, indeed, Cassie's twin). I think pretending to be Dylan's father has made Ian want to get close to his real child, Sharon. And, what better way to get into her good graces than by presenting her with her other long lost daughter, Mariah. I noticed the first I saw Ian and Mariah together that he doesn't act the way he did when he was preying on Summer. Ian has more of a fatherly (or grandfatherly) attitude towards Mariah.

As I posted in another thread, having Ian as Sharon's father would be a great way to keep Ian (and the fabulous Ray Wise) in GC permanently. He is a great sparring partner for Victor. And, imagine the look of horror on Victor and Nikki's faces when the learn they share grandchildren with Ian.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/16 12:08PM
    #3   2014/07/16 12:29PM
    hubbardfan

Quote HOT PINK: I've said for months that I believe Ian is Sharon's father and that he is Cassie and Mariah's grandfather (if Mariah is, indeed, Cassie's twin). I think pretending to be Dylan's father has made Ian want to get close to his real child, Sharon. And, what better way to get into her good graces than by presenting her with her other long lost daughter, Mariah. I noticed the first I saw Ian and Mariah together that he doesn't act the way he did when he was preying on Summer. Ian has more of a fatherly (or grandfatherly) attitude towards Mariah.

As I posted in another thread, having Ian as Sharon's father would be a great way to keep Ian (and the fabulous Ray Wise) in GC permanently. He is a great sparring partner for Victor. And, imagine the look of horror on Victor and Nikki's faces when the learn they share grandchildren with Ian.

ITA! I like Ian and hope he stays around!

#4   2014/07/16 12:31PM
    Galazz

Quote hubbardfan: I'm more convinced than ever that Ian is Sharon and Doris' child; Doris may have been one his 'followers' back in the day and got preggers for him, had Sharon and left the cult; I do think that nurse whoever, may also have been part of the cult and did steal one of Sharon's twins so Ian would know her and provide a way for him to find his daughter! Cassie and Mariah are his granddaughters! That's why he's pushing this relationship so hard! **And I still say, Ian is NOT scared of Victor! It's so obvious, watching their interactions, that he gets a kick out of messing w/Victor!

I guess a little thing like being sterile since his early teens doesn't matter.

#5   2014/07/16 12:54PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Galazz:
    Quote hubbardfan: I'm more convinced than ever that Ian is Sharon and Doris' child; Doris may have been one his 'followers' back in the day and got preggers for him, had Sharon and left the cult; I do think that nurse whoever, may also have been part of the cult and did steal one of Sharon's twins so Ian would know her and provide a way for him to find his daughter! Cassie and Mariah are his granddaughters! That's why he's pushing this relationship so hard! **And I still say, Ian is NOT scared of Victor! It's so obvious, watching their interactions, that he gets a kick out of messing w/Victor!

I guess a little thing like being sterile since his early teens doesn't matter.

It is possible that Ian and Doris were quite promiscuous in their early teens (maybe daughter Sharon took after them). I believe Ian had the car accident after Sharon was conceived or right after she as born. He was young and didn't know how to take care of himself, much less a family. So, when he recovered from the accident, he ran away and became the man we know as Ian Ward. Of course, this is speculation on my part, but I think it is a plausible storyline.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/16 12:56PM
    #6   2014/07/16 02:11PM
    clicquot1

How the heck is this even possible?

Let me expalin!

The cult s/l happened back in 1979-80!

Dylan was born born during that timeframe(although neither he nor ian Ward were in the orignal s/l)

Dylan was born b4 Victoria and Nick!

Victor even referenced this in a convo w/Nikki when he said had she kept the baby(Dylan)then they would have NEVER gotten together!

And then there would be NO Victoria(born first) nor Nick!

And NO grandkids!

We saw(those who were watching back in 1994)when Nick & Sharon first met in high school while they were seniors!

Dylan oldest of all and born in 1979 or 80!

Victor/Nikki meet in 1981!

Victoria born in 1982!

Nick born in 1988!

Sharon one year older than and YOUNGER than both Dylan and Victoria but older than Nick!

Perhaps, Ian Ward is the biodaddy of Helen Copeland who is the "mother" of Mariah and that is why he was around Mariah as a youngster!

Perhaps, Mariah was stolen from the GC hospital not the hospital in Madison where Cassie was born!

And the year was 2001 which makes her younger than Noah and older than Summer!

#7   2014/07/16 03:00PM
    heysista

Very good thinking! hubbardfan Does tie everything all together. You should be a writer for the show!

#8   2014/07/16 03:16PM
    daytimegal

Ian could be her father, except, I thought he became steril after a boyhood accident...maybe I missed something.

#9   2014/07/16 03:28PM
    clicquot1

Quote daytimegal: Ian could be her father, except, I thought he became steril after a boyhood accident...maybe I missed something.

That's what Ian or his ex-wifey said sooooooooo if he got "sterile" before Dylan was born he can't possibly be Sharon's biodaqddy as Sharon is younger than both Dylan & Victoria!

Dylan was born b4 Nikki & Victor even met and had Victoria or Nick!

Sharon older than Nick only..........not the other 2!

It's not like IW would ever "lie" or anything, right?

#10   2014/07/16 04:12PM
    Jackie10

Quote clicquot1:

How the heck is this even possible?

Let me expalin!

The cult s/l happened back in 1979-80!

Dylan was born born during that timeframe(although neither he nor ian Ward were in the orignal s/l)

Dylan was born b4 Victoria and Nick!

Victor even referenced this in a convo w/Nikki when he said had she kept the baby(Dylan)then they would have NEVER gotten together!

And then there would be NO Victoria(born first) nor Nick!

And NO grandkids!

We saw(those who were watching back in 1994)when Nick & Sharon first met in high school while they were seniors!

Dylan oldest of all and born in 1979 or 80!

Victor/Nikki meet in 1981!

Victoria born in 1982!

Nick born in 1988!

Sharon one year older than and YOUNGER than both Dylan and Victoria but older than Nick!

Perhaps, Ian Ward is the biodaddy of Helen Copeland who is the "mother" of Mariah and that is why he was around Mariah as a youngster!

Perhaps, Mariah was stolen from the GC hospital not the hospital in Madison where Cassie was born!

And the year was 2001 which makes her younger than Noah and older than Summer!

Ever notice how when you type the logical truth it is over looked and the other stuff just keeps on going and going and going.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list