List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah's Birthday???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah's Birthday???

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/07/15 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 04:04AM, Views: 5809, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/08/15 01:09PM
    Re: Mariah's Birthday???
    FL senior fan

Quote ojudy59: I'm thinking that since Helen Copeland is a nurse she stole Mairah from the hospital when she was born. Most likely was working with the crooked doctor that helped Adam steal Faith.

---------------
    What puzzles me is that she states she did not want to be a Mother....why would you steal a baby if that's the case?
    For someone else, or to sell the baby? We know Ian was in the picture back then; just need to connect a piece of the puzzle as to WHY it happened. As for the birth date, I also thought the gravesite would reveal something but at a quick glance I think it showed only the years?
    Maybe Faith can just ask her? Love Nick's detective work on Helen Copeland...way to go, showing Nick is no big dummy!

#32   2014/08/15 01:20PM
    twocentsworth

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote ojudy59: I'm thinking that since Helen Copeland is a nurse she stole Mairah from the hospital when she was born. Most likely was working with the crooked doctor that helped Adam steal Faith.

---------------
    What puzzles me is that she states she did not want to be a Mother....why would you steal a baby if that's the case?
    For someone else, or to sell the baby? We know Ian was in the picture back then; just need to connect a piece of the puzzle as to WHY it happened. As for the birth date, I also thought the gravesite would reveal something but at a quick glance I think it showed only the years?
    Maybe Faith can just ask her? Love Nick's detective work on Helen Copeland...way to go, showing Nick is no big dummy!

Yes, I'd also like to know the 'why' this was done and what part Ian Ward played in Mariah's past and Helen Copeland

#33   2014/08/16 04:04AM
    jerricat2000

Years ago my sister-in-law gave a baby up for adoption. All the papers were signed before she went into the hospital. When she got close to her due date, she went into the hospital, they induced labor and at the last minute, she was knocked out, never saw or heard the baby. She was told by one of the nurses that it was a girl. The nurse was not supposed to tell her anything. Just the way it was done back then, early '70's. Maybe Sharon was knocked out at the last minute....why she does not know she had twins.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list