List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah's Birthday???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah's Birthday???

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/07/15 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 04:04AM, Views: 5801, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/14 10:41AM
    Re: Mariah's Birthday???
    banana pudding

Quote twocentsworth: Has the ever-inquisitive Sharon even asked Mariah when her birthday is yes??? You'd think she'd want to plan a party, get her a cake and gift...maybe it's the same as Cassie imagine that

#22   2014/08/14 10:45AM
    banana pudding

Suppose, just suppose now, that Mariah is Cassie's twin; so I guess Sharon didn't remember giving birth to two children, rightttttt

#23   2014/08/14 12:10PM
    zahzoo

Quote twocentsworth: Has the ever-inquisitive Sharon even asked Mariah when her birthday is yes??? You'd think she'd want to plan a party, get her a cake and gift...maybe it's the same as Cassie imagine that

Like I said before, Mariah is Sharon's daughter. No doubt about it. Maybe that's how they find out. Good point!

#24   2014/08/14 01:44PM
    Wildhart

Quote clicquot1: Mariah probably doesn't know her real birthdate.......that is if mommy really napped her!

The question should be where was she actually napped from?

Madison?( a twin of Cassie's)

or

GC?(the Shick baby from 2001)

Remember, Mariah had dark hair when she came to GC not the same color as Cassie and had to dye it this color!

Maybe, HC will turn out to be the lovechild(bleech)of IW and Doris ....................................but then she would have to be several years older than Sharon!

And she would then be raising her neice instead of her biodaughter!

I guess we'll see when we meet HC this month!

#25   2014/08/14 01:50PM
    Capucine

I think it will be the same as Cassie's.

#26   2014/08/14 01:58PM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote clicquot1: Mariah probably doesn't know her real birthdate.......that is if mommy really napped her!

The question should be where was she actually napped from?

Madison?( a twin of Cassie's)

or

GC?(the Shick baby from 2001)

Remember, Mariah had dark hair when she came to GC not the same color as Cassie and had to dye it this color!

Maybe, HC will turn out to be the lovechild(bleech)of IW and Doris ....................................but then she would have to be several years older than Sharon!

And she would then be raising her neice instead of her biodaughter!

I guess we'll see when we meet HC this month!

Mariah, show me your birth certificate!!! Sharon wants to plan a party for you...

NO , after Sharon saying at the grave site today , she wanted Mariah to get to know the real Cassie , I see Sharon taking Mariah to the graveyard , and Mariah flipping out when she see's Cassie's Date of Birth on the headstone ( SAME AS HERS )NOW the fun begins

#27   2014/08/14 02:00PM
    dawn888

Cassies birthday is in January. If you all remember Nick was remembering her birthday when phyllis found him one time, and then they had sex right afterwards.

#28   2014/08/14 02:02PM
    cajunlizz0315

NO , after Sharon saying at the grave site today , she wanted Mariah to get to know the real Cassie , I see Sharon taking Mariah to the graveyard , and Mariah flipping out when she see's Cassie's Date of Birth on the headstone ( SAME AS HERS )NOW the fun begins

#29   2014/08/14 08:06PM
    twocentsworth

Quote cajunlizz0315:

I posted my above answer/statement prior to seeing today's show...about a month ago!

#30   2014/08/14 10:14PM
    ojudy59

I'm thinking that since Helen Copeland is a nurse she stole Mairah from the hospital when she was born. Most likely was working with the crooked doctor that helped Adam steal Faith.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list