List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah's Birthday???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah's Birthday???

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/07/15 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 04:04AM, Views: 5796, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/07/27 03:57PM
    Re: Mariah's Birthday???
    clicquot1

Quote twocentsworth: Has the ever-inquisitive Sharon even asked Mariah when her birthday is yes??? You'd think she'd want to plan a party, get her a cake and gift...maybe it's the same as Cassie imagine that

"If" as some suspect that Mariah was napped as a baby by her nursemom then why would nursemom still keep the same birthdate as a napped baby?

My guess would be that nursemom changed the birth certificate or got a new & improved forged one ........with a brand new different date than the napped baby!

Just a guess!

And no one thinks this kid is related to Sharon, Nick, or even Dylan, perhaps so no red flags are going off!

Cassie's birthdate was before the month of May(when she died)so if she is somehow a twin her birthdate already passed!

I want to say January or February.........anyone remember?

LMBO! If this chick does turn out to be a "twin" what if IW knew the lady who adopted Cassie?

Remember, the dude who ran the adoption agency was Alice's boyfriend and he & IW could be one and the same or IW is sonehow connected to that adoption agency which was a little on the shady side!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/27 04:01PM
    #12   2014/07/27 05:46PM
    twocentsworth

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote twocentsworth: Has the ever-inquisitive Sharon even asked Mariah when her birthday is yes??? You'd think she'd want to plan a party, get her a cake and gift...maybe it's the same as Cassie imagine that

"If" as some suspect that Mariah was napped as a baby by her nursemom then why would nursemom still keep the same birthdate as a napped baby?

My guess would be that nursemom changed the birth certificate or got a new & improved forged one ........with a brand new different date than the napped baby!

Just a guess!

And no one thinks this kid is related to Sharon, Nick, or even Dylan, perhaps so no red flags are going off!

Cassie's birthdate was before the month of May(when she died)so if she is somehow a twin her birthdate already passed!

I want to say January or February.........anyone remember?

LMBO! If this chick does turn out to be a "twin" what if IW knew the lady who adopted Cassie?

Remember, the dude who ran the adoption agency was Alice's boyfriend and he & IW could be one and the same or IW is sonehow connected to that adoption agency which was a little on the shady side!

She would still be at least the same month, maybe same week, who knows, criminal aren't the brightest tools in the shed...

#13   2014/07/27 05:49PM
    twocentsworth

If I were Sharon, I'd be asking her...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/27 05:52PM
    #14   2014/07/27 06:01PM
    clicquot1

Quote twocentsworth: If I were Sharon, I'd be asking her...

Actually, I do think nursemom(if she napped the baby)is smart as she hasn't been caught after all these years!

She was a nurse so she is pretty smart!

It would be very easy to change a baby's age from one month to the next and rspecially the day of the month too!

When a baby is that young all she would need to do when asked about the baby's age and if someone said she looks small for her age say she was premature and if she looks older say I carried her longer or something like that!

IMO, if she napped her she would change the bday including the month and day!

#15   2014/07/27 06:09PM
    twocentsworth

Quote clicquot1:

Actually, I do think nursemom(if she napped the baby)is smart as she hasn't been caught after all these years!

It would be very easy to change a baby's age from one month to the next and rspecially the day of the month too!

When a baby is that young all she would need to do when asked about the baby's age and if someone said she looks small for her age say she was premature and if she looks older say I carried her longer or something like that!

Year too? Something has to be same, or she didn't think of...Sharon needs to do a DNA test with her then we'll know once and for all... Nurse or not, criminals (a child kidnapper) can slip up...not always that "bright" as in book smart...if you know what I mean, and hey, this is a soap...

#16   2014/08/10 05:39PM
    twocentsworth

Quote clicquot1:

Even the same year would be a red flag for me, but I live in the real world not the "reel" soap opera world...

#17   2014/08/14 09:44AM
    twocentsworth

I predicted this 'birthday' storyline a month ago...maybe the writers read up on our ideas in here and it took them that long to incorporate Sharon saying, "gee, I don't even know when Mariah's birthday is, we need to have a party," etc, etc, yada, yada...maybe they'll read other storyline suggestions we come up with...

#18   2014/08/14 09:55AM
    Blue 501

Quote clicquot1:

Maybe the nurse was the only one in the room with Sharon when the second baby emerged. Maybe she was a nurse midwife & just never reported the birth of the second one. We can't assume Sharon would know there was a second one.You can't exactly see what's going on & she may have been sedated. Sharon has very bad luck with these things: nearly giving birth to Noah outside in a snow storm; having Faith in a mental asylum & her being stolen by Adam, etc.

#19   2014/08/14 10:02AM
    cavi

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote clicquot1:

Maybe the nurse was the only one in the room with Sharon when the second baby emerged. Maybe she was a nurse midwife & just never reported the birth of the second one. We can't assume Sharon would know there was a second one.You can't exactly see what's going on & she may have been sedated. Sharon has very bad luck with these things: nearly giving birth to Noah outside in a snow storm; having Faith in a mental asylum & her being stolen by Adam, etc.

And she was so young and inexperienced - I can see her having no idea that something was different from how it normally is for people giving birth.

#20   2014/08/14 10:06AM
    twocentsworth

Quote cavi:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote clicquot1:

And she was so young and inexperienced - I can see her having no idea that something was different from how it normally is for people giving birth.

But, her mother Doris may have known something...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list