List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki stand up please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki stand up please

Started by mamma1 at 2014/07/01 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 01:54PM, Views: 777, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/07/01 09:37AM
    Nikki stand up please
    mamma1

What has happened to Melody Thomas that she can't stand and walk streight. Is it her back, her shoes or just sticking her bum out.....it looks awful I scream at the tv to stand up!

#2   2014/07/01 09:43AM
    Re: Nikki stand up please
    SLEUTH

I have read other poster's posts and it has been said that the actress in real life suffers from some sort of back pain. I don't know for sure as the personal lives of the actors do not interest me.

#3   2014/07/01 10:15AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Yesss, she has severe back problems. but seems to be getting worse.. many times she wears a back brace..
    I watched an interview with her on that subject..

But because of it. they should NEVER have her wear slacks with a shirt tucked in.. it emphasizes her problem.. I blame that on the Wardrobe Department.

#4   2014/07/01 10:19AM
    APRIL JOY

They should have her wear flats no high heels.no tight dresses.Why not have her do more sitting scenes.

#5   2014/07/01 11:15AM
    janetb

Quote APRIL JOY: They should have her wear flats no high heels.no tight dresses.Why not have her do more sitting scenes.

High heels should be the first to go if the actor has back problems. She should know better if she has so much pain.

#6   2014/07/01 01:39PM
    Ydac

I think wardrobe makes several mistakes on YR and that just reinforces my idea that they NEVER look at the final product. Avery and Nikki's clothes are always too tight and Nikki in particular, would look so much better in softer clothing and lower heels. Cane is sometimes so disheveled he needs different clothes and Nick sometimes looks unkempt. I love Sharon's hair when it's soft and pulled back or curled, but the long straight covering the face thing with thin hair is not attractive. Lily's clothing is too risque and Christine looks like a nun in training. I'm sure there are more, but I just don't think they ever look at what they throw out to the public.

#7   2014/07/01 01:54PM
    jb4me

First of all I am sorry if the actress is having back issues, she's always been one of my favorites, but, with the stooping over, that red shirt/pants and belt, awful hair and her whimpering and crying she's driving me crazy. Let the woman sit down if she's unable to stand straight and someone give her a makeover....ASAP.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list