List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Leslie needs to show us more emotions with Hubby,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Leslie needs to show us more emotions with Hubby,

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/07/01 04:33AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 12:50PM, Views: 385, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/07/01 04:33AM
    Leslie needs to show us more emotions with Hubby,
    FL senior fan

I loved seeing Leslie and her Dr.Hubby out at the restaurant, however, she didn't seem to return much emotions to him. He talked very caring, loving to her and gave her a kiss when he left. I felt she could have reached over and held his hand or during the conversation said something like "and that's why I fell in love with you too". Leslie, you have a hunk...we need to see more emotions from her to convenience us she is over Neil. Don't let someone else get him from you.

The excitement and body language was there with Neil; I hope we see the same from her for her new husband!

#2   2014/07/01 08:13AM
    Re: Leslie needs to show us more emotions with Hubby,
    octagon

Leslie and Tyler should leave. I wouldn't miss them!

#3   2014/07/01 09:35AM
    Scotia

I don't think I have ever seen Leslie show any emotion. She always appears to me to be very cold and devoid of any really strong feelings, even when she was going through the bad times with her father.

I think the actor is very beautiful, but I don't knw whether the writers aren't doing good material for her, or the directors aren't letting her really let loose, but she always seems very stiff and false, even when with her new hubby. The way she was when at lunch with him, I could see him jumping into the marriage, but she just didn't seem to be with him. At this stage in their marriage, she should be,loving, and demonstrative which she definitely wasn't.

#4   2014/07/01 09:52AM
    chillepepper

Quote octagon: Leslie and Tyler should leave. I wouldn't miss them!

I agree,watching Leslie is like watching paint dry,boring,boring, boring. He rhubby is gorgeous and very loving yet she looked like she wanted to bolt at any minute, this marriage well never last. I think she still loves Neal the drip and he is still in love with her. What the heck was all that crap about not wanting to get married and then two or three minutes later she is off marrying a total stranger? Tyler was actually getting bearable,now he is just too stupid for words. If you love Abby so much why are you so damn concerned about Mariah? Another annoying person. Don't get me started on her. Sorry went OT. JMO Yes Leslie and Tyler need to leave and take Mariah with them. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/01 09:54AM
    #5   2014/07/01 10:30AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Leslie has NEVER shown much expression about anything.. She and Tyler have been on long enough to grasp their charracters.. not working>. IMO, they both need to go.. and find replacement.. with the thousands of unemployed actors.. should not be hard.

#6   2014/07/01 10:32AM
    rancher

I don't like Leslie or Tyler. They both show little emotion and seem very blah. They provide no excitement. I find them exceedingly boring and am not interested in them at all.

The new dr. could be interesting, but not with Leslie.

#7   2014/07/01 10:44AM
    deceived

Quote Scotia: I don't think I have ever seen Leslie show any emotion. She always appears to me to be very cold and devoid of any really strong feelings, even when she was going through the bad times with her father.

I think the actor is very beautiful, but I don't knw whether the writers aren't doing good material for her, or the directors aren't letting her really let loose, but she always seems very stiff and false, even when with her new hubby. The way she was when at lunch with him, I could see him jumping into the marriage, but she just didn't seem to be with him. At this stage in their marriage, she should be,loving, and demonstrative which she definitely wasn't.

I posted before in another thread... that I watched her in a movie on 'For Richer or Poorer', she was very curvy in her dresses... she can be beautiful and exciting, SO I am hoping this sexy doctor she snagged brings out the tiger in her... let her loose WRITERS!!!LOL

#8   2014/07/01 12:50PM
    Dexter Fan

Lesley is like a ice queen,without emotions.I wish she'd just run off with Ian and go away to stay out of trouble.Barton and Neil look so fine.They deserve new,hotter girls who act like they love them.Lesley is so darn cold now!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list