List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack listening to Billy and Kelly;s conversation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack listening to Billy and Kelly;s conversation

Started by SadieM at 2014/06/30 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 09:42AM, Views: 575, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/06/30 05:34PM
    Jack listening to Billy and Kelly;s conversation
    SadieM

If Jack had any sort of brain cells left he'd have never gotten involved with Kelly. He even stood there listening to Billy and Kelly talk about their affair and why they had it. Jack must be desperate or it's a turn on listening to his brother and Kelly talk about why they had sex. Jack looked really idiotic today--this Kelly plot is wrecking his character.

#2   2014/06/30 05:42PM
    Re: Jack listening to Billy and Kelly;s conversation
    villyforever55

I agree, it was a little strange. Even though he already knew, to hear them talk about it should have changed his mind about getting further involved with her, but it didn't. Jack can do better than his brother's leftovers.

#3   2014/06/30 07:29PM
    APRIL JOY

I am sick of Kelly.from day one she was like stalking Billy..I understand her pain but she was pushing for this friendship with Billy after they had sex she acted as if he owed her.she didn't care he was married.she expected Vicky to be ok with her and Billy being friends.now we find out Ben is her brother.she is reading Billy the rite act but if she had told the truth Billy wouldn't had to go around the world or call her ex.Billy admit he went about it wrong but he is fighting fir his marriage.he messed up big time and he knows it.now Kelly has her hooks into Jack .I wonder how Vicky will feel when she finds out the truth about Ben and Kelly.I felt sorry for Jack but I am sick of him apology to Kelly every 5 second .today show me that Kelly has major issue and Jack don't need that .I get the feeling Kelly will try to come between Jack and Billy.to pull Jack away from the family.come home Ashley and let Kelly know you don't buy her cry wolf either.

#4   2014/06/30 08:22PM
    Lizzytish

Quote SadieM: If Jack had any sort of brain cells left he'd have never gotten involved with Kelly. He even stood there listening to Billy and Kelly talk about their affair and why they had it. Jack must be desperate or it's a turn on listening to his brother and Kelly talk about why they had sex. Jack looked really idiotic today--this Kelly plot is wrecking his character.

Well, they were in Jack's office - and he's not exactly a stranger to the situation.

#5   2014/07/01 05:46AM
    jb4me

I was trying to figure out what Jack was thinking during Billy and Kelly's conversation but couldn't quite read him. I thought that Kelly came off as a loose cannon and I hoped that Jack would see how unstable she appeared. Won't take much for her to unhinge....watch out Phyllis!!

#6   2014/07/01 06:48AM
    SLEUTH

I thought it was very awkward; however, it was HIS office and Billy Boy did intrude without knocking.
    I think Jack and Billy aren't the sharpest tacks in the box either.

#7   2014/07/01 09:26AM
    Galazz

In this instance I don't blame him. He has a lot of doubts about Kelly.

#8   2014/07/01 09:42AM
    chillepepper

Quote Galazz: In this instance I don't blame him. He has a lot of doubts about Kelly.

Yet he still hops in the sack with her??? Even knowing how Summer feels about it,he doesn't seem to care about her feelings,he is or was suppose to be engaged to her mother and yet he is alright with doing Kelly every five minutes,add nauseam,go figure. I know he has a right to have a life,but he promised Summer he would never give up on her mother getting better. Now he doesn't even go see her or call and check on her progress. Like I said in my other post,Phylliss who? I find Kelly whinny and annoying and childish. I have a feeling she and "Dr Stitch" are playing them all. JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list