List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who will be Austin's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will be Austin's father?

Started by CCRfan21 at 2014/06/29 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 09:43AM, Views: 4439, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2014/06/30 07:13PM
    Re: Who will be Austin's father?
    Galazz

Quote cards1: Is Austin supposed to be a long term character?

I personally don't see how. He has stalked and terrorized Avery at gun point and shot the chief of police.

The only place I see him going is jail, IMO it is way to unbelievable if he just gets off Scott free for his crimes, and there is no doubt he did it because we all saw it.

If the writers wanted to keep him around they should have wrote this differently.

You mean the way Adam stalked and terrorized Ashely and was the cause of her miscarriage? You mean the way Adam kidnapped Faith? The way Adam framed Nick for murder?

#42   2014/06/30 07:17PM
    Galazz

Quote Axl Rose: Imagine if Austin turned out to be a long-lost Abbott, then if Summer's paternity comes out and it comes out that she really is Nick's daughter after all, then as for who Austin's father should be, I would want it to be Keemo making him Jack's grandson

This is what I think too. What is it about Keemo that makes him unworthy to be Jack's son? This does not look good! Having Austin become part of the Abbott family as Keemo's son would be great.

#43   2014/06/30 07:22PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Axl Rose: Imagine if Austin turned out to be a long-lost Abbott, then if Summer's paternity comes out and it comes out that she really is Nick's daughter after all, then as for who Austin's father should be, I would want it to be Keemo making him Jack's grandson

This is what I think too. What is it about Keemo that makes him unworthy to be Jack's son? This does not look good! Having Austin become part of the Abbott family as Keemo's son would be great.

Plus if Austin is Keemo's son he would be Jack's grandson John Abbott's great-grandson plus he would be Kyle's nephew and he would be Summer's nephew especially if Summer is Jack's daughter Keemo's half-sister

But Keemo and Summer are not brother and sister because Summer she is really Nick's daughter and not Jack's daughter

Which means Austin and Summer can be together but it just adds to the Newman/Abbott rivalry especially if Summer is a Newman after all and Austin is made an Abbott

#44   2014/06/30 07:24PM
    Galazz

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Galazz:

Plus if Austin is Keemo's son he would be Jack's grandson John Abbott's great-grandson plus he would be Kyle's nephew and he would be Summer's nephew especially if Summer is Jack's daughter Keemo's half-sister

But Keemo and Summer are not brother and sister because Summer she is really Nick's daughter and not Jack's daughter

Which means Austin and Summer can be together but it just adds to the Newman/Abbott rivalry especially if Summer is a Newman after all and Austin is made an Abbott

YES! It would be great. What would heat things up even more is for Kyle to come back to meet his new nephew and to find out that Summer is not his sister after all!

#45   2014/06/30 07:27PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Galazz:

YES! It would be great. What would heat things up even more is for Kyle to come back to meet his new nephew and to find out that Summer is not his sister after all!

Then you can have an Austin, Summer and Kyle triangle, 2 Abbotts in love with the same woman who happens to be a Newman, 2 Abbotts an uncle Kyle and his nephew Austin being in love with the same girl Summer

#46   2014/06/30 08:14PM
    Galazz

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Galazz:

Then you can have an Austin, Summer and Kyle triangle, 2 Abbotts in love with the same woman who happens to be a Newman, 2 Abbotts an uncle Kyle and his nephew Austin being in love with the same girl Summer

YES! Victor's head would explode! lol! It would be a great SL.

#47   2014/06/30 10:54PM
    Soapbaby71

I hope not, that would be incest, since sleeping with brainless Summer.

#48   2014/07/01 09:43AM
    Galazz

I love your ideas. Summer is one of the very few characters I care about on this increasingly boring, dead end show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list