List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who will be Austin's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will be Austin's father?

Started by CCRfan21 at 2014/06/29 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 09:43AM, Views: 4532, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/06/30 05:38PM
    Re: Who will be Austin's father?
    effers

Quote deceived: I think they are going to make Austin gay... he seems repulsed by Summer...
    That happened to me once when I was in high school... I did every thing in my power to get this guy, and found out later he was gay...
    And didn't we hear they might be doing a gay story on Y&R?
    (I hope gay is the right terminology)
    Repulsed? He sure didn't look repulsed to me.

#32   2014/06/30 05:49PM
    Galazz

Quote effers:
    Quote deceived: I think they are going to make Austin gay... he seems repulsed by Summer...
    That happened to me once when I was in high school... I did every thing in my power to get this guy, and found out later he was gay...

The Summer hate is off the charts? I wonder what terrible crime HK I mean Summer committed? Umm let me think about it!

#33   2014/06/30 05:51PM
    Embrace

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Nikiki: Who cares! Lol

That's exactly how I feel about that idiot Paul!

I thought this thread was about Austin.

#34   2014/06/30 05:52PM
    Embrace

Quote Galazz:
    Quote deceived:

They didn't develop his character yet... but I really am not interested in young criminals...

He has to be convicted before he is a criminal, innocent until proven guilty.

Smh. Please! He was proven guilty when he was CAUGHT in the act!

#35   2014/06/30 05:56PM
    Embrace

Quote effers:

They didn't make Austin look gay, but definitely managed to make Summer look pathetic begging a guy for sex.

#36   2014/06/30 06:03PM
    effers

Quote Embrace:
    Quote effers:

They didn't make Austin look gay, but definitely managed to make Summer look pathetic begging a guy for sex.

I remember Sharon begging Adam for sex. So I am ok with a young girl begging for it. :P

#37   2014/06/30 06:22PM
    Embrace

Quote effers:
    Quote Embrace:
    Quote effers:

I remember Sharon begging Adam for sex. So I am ok with a young girl begging for it. :P

And once agian, Sharon steals the spotlight, in yet another thread. Sharon has history with Adam, a lot of charismatic, passionate, love-making history. So even though she did not beg him for sex, it is not the same as Summer who didn't even know her criminal, felony, no last name, thug of a boyfriend who repeatedly said no to her to sex.

#38   2014/06/30 06:26PM
    Galazz

Quote Embrace:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote deceived:

They didn't develop his character yet... but I really am not interested in young criminals...

He has not been convicted of anything yet.
    He has to be convicted before he is a criminal, innocent until proven guilty.

Smh. Please! He was proven guilty when he was CAUGHT in the act!

#39   2014/06/30 06:27PM
    Galazz

Quote effers:
    Quote Embrace:
    Quote effers:

She begged Jack too! Jack backed off because he knew she was bonkers. But she kept begging so he got busy, then in the heat of the moment, she called him Nick! lol

#40   2014/06/30 07:05PM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if Austin turned out to be a long-lost Abbott, then if Summer's paternity comes out and it comes out that she really is Nick's daughter after all, then as for who Austin's father should be, I would want it to be Keemo making him Jack's grandson

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list