List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who will be Austin's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will be Austin's father?

Started by CCRfan21 at 2014/06/29 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 09:43AM, Views: 4123, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/29 08:21PM
    Re: Who will be Austin's father?
    villyforever55

Quote shuby: Summer chased after Austin not the other way around and sometime when he is around her he do not seem that interested in her like she is with him. Does anyone else pick that up also.

That's what I saw, too. He almost fainted when she said they could start their life together once he's freed. He may like her, but she's talking about undying love.

#12   2014/06/30 02:28AM
    APRIL JOY

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote shuby: Summer chased after Austin not the other way around and sometime when he is around her he do not seem that interested in her like she is with him. Does anyone else pick that up also.

That's what I saw, too. He almost fainted when she said they could start their life together once he's freed. He may like her, but she's talking about undying love.

Like mother like daughter.summer is alot like Phyllis.chasing a man .thinking she isn't anyone unless you are hooked up.I think he cares for summer but isn't in love with her.I would love if Michael turned out to he his dad.trouble teen like Michael and Kevin were.to see them embrace him and help him
    .Paul is THIER dear friend and to learn Austin.is Michael bio son he never knew about would be something to watch how it would play out with them.

#13   2014/06/30 02:31AM
    putinz

Quote Scotia: Personally I couldn't care less, I am sick of the paternity thing, it's about the only story lines we have had recently. Surely the writers have more imagination than who the father is.

I don't think Austin adds anything to the show but they will probably build a story line around him so that Summer can try to build a relationship with him, but spreads more than her share of misery which seems to be about all she is capable of.

NO kidding. All we need is another person related to half the town. These writers need to get some new ideas because repeating the same story over and over and over is not very interesting to watch.

#14   2014/06/30 02:32AM
    putinz

Quote Galazz:
    Quote CCRfan21: Okay...anytime someone mentions that their dad was not in the picture, it usually means one of our main characters has fathered the child. I personally think it would be hilarious if Paul was Austin's father. Chris would flip Making Michael his dad would be very interesting. Another poster commented he will be an Abbott. Maybe Billy or Jacks child? The possibilities are endless!

Austin is clearly part Asian, so I don't see Michael. I think he could be Jack's grandson.

He is? How can you tell? He sure does not look Asian.

#15   2014/06/30 08:06AM
    Galazz

[quote]Quote Scotia: [quote]Quote Galazz: [quote]Quote Scotia: Personally I couldn't care less, I am sick of the paternity thing, it's about the only story lines we have had recently. Surely the writers have more imagination than who the father is.

I don't think Austin adds anything to the show but they will probably build a story line around him so that Summer can try to build a relationship with him, but spreads more than her share of misery which seems to be about all she is capable of.[/

Yes, let's concentrate on Paul, Nikki, Victor, Likey, Christine. That will sure help the plummeting ratings among the 18-49 year olds.[/quote]

Hey Galazz, do I detect a hint of sarcasm here?[/quote]

No not a hint, a truckload of sarcasm!

#16   2014/06/30 08:07AM
    Galazz

Quote putinz:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote CCRfan21: Okay...anytime someone mentions that their dad was not in the picture, it usually means one of our main characters has fathered the child. I personally think it would be hilarious if Paul was Austin's father. Chris would flip Making Michael his dad would be very interesting. Another poster commented he will be an Abbott. Maybe Billy or Jacks child? The possibilities are endless!

He looks part Asian to me. I think he could be Jack's grandson.

Austin is clearly part Asian, so I don't see Michael. I think he could be Jack's grandson.

He is? How can you tell? He sure does not look Asian.

#17   2014/06/30 11:36AM
    Galazz

Quote cards1: Is Austin supposed to be a long term character?

I personally don't see how. He has stalked and terrorized Avery at gun point and shot the chief of police.

The only place I see him going is jail, IMO it is way to unbelievable if he just gets off Scott free for his crimes, and there is no doubt he did it because we all saw it.

If the writers wanted to keep him around they should have wrote this differently.

Why shouldn't he be long term because he has the gall to be young?

#18   2014/06/30 11:42AM
    deceived

I think they are going to make Austin gay... he seems repulsed by Summer...
    That happened to me once when I was in high school... I did every thing in my power to get this guy, and found out later he was gay...
    And didn't we hear they might be doing a gay story on Y&R?
    (I hope gay is the right terminology)

#19   2014/06/30 01:00PM
    Galazz

Quote deceived: I think they are going to make Austin gay... he seems repulsed by Summer...
    That happened to me once when I was in high school... I did every thing in my power to get this guy, and found out later he was gay...

Ok, when that happens I will join the LEGIONS of other under 40 something viewers who are checking OUT of Y&R! Because there would be no reason for me to watch this show anymore.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/30 01:02PM
    #20   2014/06/30 01:02PM
    deceived

Quote Galazz:
    Quote deceived: I think they are going to make Austin gay... he seems repulsed by Summer...

Ok, when that happens I will join the legions of other under 40 somethings viewers who are checking OUT of Y&R!

If they ever did that... I would be forced to stop watching also... that's too much for me...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list