List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who will be Austin's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will be Austin's father?

Started by CCRfan21 at 2014/06/29 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 09:43AM, Views: 4110, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/29 07:11AM
    Who will be Austin's father?
    CCRfan21

Okay...anytime someone mentions that their dad was not in the picture, it usually means one of our main characters has fathered the child. I personally think it would be hilarious if Paul was Austin's father. Chris would flip Making Michael his dad would be very interesting. Another poster commented he will be an Abbott. Maybe Billy or Jacks child? The possibilities are endless!

#2   2014/06/29 07:28AM
    Re: Who will be Austin's father?
    Scotia

Personally I couldn't care less, I am sick of the paternity thing, it's about the only story lines we have had recently. Surely the writers have more imagination than who the father is.

I don't think Austin adds anything to the show but they will probably build a story line around him so that Summer can try to build a relationship with him, but spreads more than her share of misery which seems to be about all she is capable of.

#3   2014/06/29 09:35AM
    roseofsharon...

Maybe he is Victor's. One of his love childs.

#4   2014/06/29 09:41AM
    Galazz

Quote CCRfan21: Okay...anytime someone mentions that their dad was not in the picture, it usually means one of our main characters has fathered the child. I personally think it would be hilarious if Paul was Austin's father. Chris would flip Making Michael his dad would be very interesting. Another poster commented he will be an Abbott. Maybe Billy or Jacks child? The possibilities are endless!

Austin is clearly part Asian, so I don't see Michael. I think he could be Jack's grandson.

#5   2014/06/29 09:43AM
    Galazz

Quote Scotia: Personally I couldn't care less, I am sick of the paternity thing, it's about the only story lines we have had recently. Surely the writers have more imagination than who the father is.

I don't think Austin adds anything to the show but they will probably build a story line around him so that Summer can try to build a relationship with him, but spreads more than her share of misery which seems to be about all she is capable of.

Yes, let's concentrate on Paul, Nikki, Victor, Likey, Christine. That will sure help the plummeting ratings among the 18-49 year olds.

#6   2014/06/29 10:03AM
    Laurie_AdamN...

I think Ian is his "father"...in the cult that is. I also think that he might be related to Mariah. Notice that Mariah is after Sharon for money and now Austin is hooked up to Summer, another Newman.

#7   2014/06/29 12:10PM
    Scotia

[quote]Quote Galazz: [quote]Quote Scotia: Personally I couldn't care less, I am sick of the paternity thing, it's about the only story lines we have had recently. Surely the writers have more imagination than who the father is.

I don't think Austin adds anything to the show but they will probably build a story line around him so that Summer can try to build a relationship with him, but spreads more than her share of misery which seems to be about all she is capable of.[/

Yes, let's concentrate on Paul, Nikki, Victor, Likey, Christine. That will sure help the plummeting ratings among the 18-49 year olds.[/quote]

Hey Galazz, do I detect a hint of sarcasm here?

#8   2014/06/29 12:23PM
    cards1

Is Austin supposed to be a long term character?

I personally don't see how. He has stalked and terrorized Avery at gun point and shot the chief of police.

The only place I see him going is jail, IMO it is way to unbelievable if he just gets off Scott free for his crimes, and there is no doubt he did it because we all saw it.

If the writers wanted to keep him around they should have wrote this differently.

#9   2014/06/29 12:41PM
    talola

Quote Galazz:
    Quote CCRfan21:
    Austin is clearly part Asian, so I don't see Michael. I think he could be Jack's grandson.

I don't see that he is part Asian, the actor is of Irish and Native American descent.

Don't like when characters are introduced and connected to core characters to keep them on the show (i.e. Dylan and possibly Mariah).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/29 12:50PM
    #10   2014/06/29 07:36PM
    shuby

8) Summer chased after Austin not the other way around and sometime when he is around her he do not seem that interested in her like she is with him. Does anyone else pick that up also.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list