List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Started by SadieM at 2014/06/28 07:25PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 04:45PM, Views: 3213, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2014/07/01 01:52PM
    Re: Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk
    villyforever55

I agree! Jack knows how to set the romantic mood. He can take me on a date any day and I'm past 50, but never too old for romance.

#52   2014/07/01 01:53PM
    Galazz

Quote villyforever55: I agree! Jack knows how to set the romantic mood. He can take me on a date any day and I'm past 50, but never too old for romance.

IF Jack is so great, why can't he keep a woman?

#53   2014/07/01 01:59PM
    Coonfoot

Quote Galazz:
    Quote villyforever55: I agree! Jack knows how to set the romantic mood. He can take me on a date any day and I'm past 50, but never too old for romance.

IF Jack is so great, why can't he keep a woman?

Same reason other men on this soap can't keep a woman..... it's called soap drama. Jack is no different, except he is sexy and romantic and pulls out all stops to court his woman and I love it!!!!!

#54   2014/07/01 03:05PM
    cavi

Quote villyforever55: No parent knows if they will live to see their child grow up so Paul's age is not a factor. And any questions about Christine's age or potential health risks for her or the baby were answered by her doctor, and the decision to move forward was between Chris, Paul and her doctor. Obviously the answer was "all systems are go". They should just go for it. Dylan being Paul's son not an issue nor should it be.

I loved how Christine and Paul actually discussed age and possible issues with a pregnancy, age-related or otherwise. Chris hasn't a complicated history of fertility issues and high-risk pregnancies and miscarriages and is healthy, and even if she is in perimenopause, yes, it looks like all systems are go for a baby. Even though she may not be on often, she's still what I consider a legacy character and I think many long-time YR fans would love to see this character have an even better happy ending than when she and Paul remarried.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/01 03:06PM
    #55   2014/07/01 03:12PM
    deceived

Quote cavi:
    Quote villyforever55: No parent knows if they will live to see their child grow up so Paul's age is not a factor. And any questions about Christine's age or potential health risks for her or the baby were answered by her doctor, and the decision to move forward was between Chris, Paul and her doctor. Obviously the answer was "all systems are go". They should just go for it. Dylan being Paul's son not an issue nor should it be.

I loved how Christine and Paul actually discussed age and possible issues with a pregnancy, age-related or otherwise. Chris hasn't a complicated history of fertility issues and high-risk pregnancies and miscarriages and is healthy, and even if she is in perimenopause, yes, it looks like all systems are go for a baby. Even though she may not be on often, she's still what I consider a legacy character and I think many long-time YR fans would love to see this character have an even better happy ending than when she and Paul remarried.

Down here in S.E. TX... lots of women over 50 are still having kids... if you haven't gone through menopause, you can still have kids...
    WHen I had my son at 45, all I had to do was go to a high risk clinic, which basically means you go every week instead of every month... when I had my son, we left a couple days later, he was perfectly healthy, no prescriptions, and the girls at 20 came out with bags of prescriptions... nothing wrong with Christine having a baby if they want one...

#56   2014/07/01 03:21PM
    Galazz

Quote deceived:
    Quote cavi:

If would be nice of you to let the American Medical Association know about this. Because this is 100% opposite of what they are saying.

Down here in S.E. TX... lots of women over 50 are still having kids... if you haven't gone through menopause, you can still have kids...
    WHen I had my son at 45, all I had to do was go to a high risk clinic, which basically means you go every week instead of every month... when I had my son, we left a couple days later, he was perfectly healthy, no prescriptions, and the girls at 20 came out with bags of prescriptions... nothing wrong with Christine having a baby if they want one...

#57   2014/07/01 03:21PM
    Galazz

Quote deceived:
    Quote cavi:

If would be nice of you to let the American Medical Association know about this. Because this is 100% opposite of what they are saying.

#58   2014/07/01 03:46PM
    vikis3

Apparently menopause was the cause of the blueberry's demise.

#59   2014/07/01 04:10PM
    soap session

She is always sad/mad or worrying about something even before Pau's shooting. She is a real downer.

#60   2014/07/01 04:21PM
    Galazz

Quote Galazz:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote cavi:

lol!!! Any Elvis sightings?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list