List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Started by SadieM at 2014/06/28 07:25PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 04:45PM, Views: 2784, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2014/06/29 08:44PM
    Re: Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk
    villyforever55

No parent knows if they will live to see their child grow up so Paul's age is not a factor. And any questions about Christine's age or potential health risks for her or the baby were answered by her doctor, and the decision to move forward was between Chris, Paul and her doctor. Obviously the answer was "all systems are go". They should just go for it. Dylan being Paul's son not an issue nor should it be.

#32   2014/06/29 08:44PM
    Paggie

Quote SueQ:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote villyforever55: Se hasn't been talking about it that long and I don't see anything wrong with it. Imagine, a woman on this show actually putting her career first until she's in a good place with it, getting married and then deciding she's ready to have a baby with her husband, whom she loves. No accidents, attempts to trap a man, paternity lies or WTD issues. Will wonders never cease?

She is too old to get pregnant, period the end. It is totally ridiculous. Even WITH medical intervention, it's nearly impossible.

No, she's not too old and I hope it works out for her.

She is too old....."she" graduated from high school and started college EXACTLY when I did! She should be 46 or 47..... NOT. A good age for baby making!!!

"Cricket" was 16 when she started on the show in 1986. That would make Christine 44 now. Paul is 54 according to show history.
    As has been discussed up thread it is still possible to conceive at that age. It happens IRL and has happened before to characters on the show who have been even older than she is. If they write it- it will come!

#33   2014/06/29 10:35PM
    IndyFan

I think it's perfectly fine for Christine to want a baby, now that she's established and with the right man. However, she needs to stop telling people they were going to try for a baby because it makes her seem insecure. Christine was always so sure of herself before and had every man falling at her feet.....

#34   2014/06/30 02:41AM
    putinz

Maybe she could die in childbirth.. that would be perfect.

#35   2014/06/30 08:15AM
    Galazz

Quote putinz: Maybe she could die in childbirth.. that would be perfect.

lol! It is sad or maybe comical how the writers have to come up with these stories. Grandfatherly Jack Abbott doing his impression of a 20 or 30 something man, so hot to trot for Kelly. Lauren (who should be going through menopause) trying to talk Michael into accepting another baby. Now pre menopausal Christine wants to have her first baby. I wonder if the writers are laughing when they are writing this stuff.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/30 08:18AM
    #36   2014/06/30 08:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote villyforever55: Se hasn't been talking about it that long and I don't see anything wrong with it. Imagine, a woman on this show actually putting her career first until she's in a good place with it, getting married and then deciding she's ready to have a baby with her husband, whom she loves. No accidents, attempts to trap a man, paternity lies or WTD issues. Will wonders never cease?

LMAO! Amen some characters no matter what they do just cant seem to win.

I agree! Some of these posters are relentless!! Why is Christine hated so much? Almost sounds like the hatred for *Adam; all the name-calling:the bug; cricket; *vent-crawling babynapper, etc.! Chris doesn't look that old to me, why can't she have a baby under medical supervision? Hey, LAUREN tried to have one, and she's older than Chris! What's good for the goose, is good for the gander!

I knew her as "Cricket" until her mom Jessica showed up and started calling her Christine...and that was in 1987 I think...Even Danny called her Cricket...

#37   2014/07/01 04:00AM
    killing me s...

I agree isn't she menoupausal yet? Dylan is in his 30's Christine has to be in her 40's and Paul in his 50 WTF

#38   2014/07/01 05:13AM
    deceived

I have three sons... the last born when I was 45... I didn't start menopause until in my 50's. I love my son he keeps me young...

#39   2014/07/01 05:43AM
    SLEUTH

I too am sick of her and her whining. She made her choices years ago-she is too old to have a child--I am sure at her age she could conceive--but her chances of delivering a healthy child is dwindling.
    I wish Nikki would slap her silly.

#40   2014/07/01 08:58AM
    CdnMama

I don't think she's too old at all. I've watched her on the show since she was known as Cricket too and I always thought she was younger than Paul. Besides it's good to have our show vets have front running storylines besides the newbies "Stitch" and Kelly being rammed down our throats every day.

The only problem I have, and I don't know if anyone else remembers this conversation between Cricket and Lauren and I thought maybe I heard wrong- I thought that she did find out that she was indeed pregnant and just hadn't told Paul yet and was headed out of town?????

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list