List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Started by SadieM at 2014/06/28 07:25PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 04:45PM, Views: 2619, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/28 07:25PM
    Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk
    SadieM

I am so sick of Christine ranting on about trying for a baby with Paul. It gets tiresome and she rants and raves even more now that Dylan is Paul's son. She encouraged Paul to dump Ricky on Isabella's parents saying it was "for the best" now she's the epitome of being maternal. Now she's threatened by Dylan being around.

#2   2014/06/28 07:51PM
    Re: Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk
    boomkattack

I don't see how their special "project" will ever get off the ground. They could always adopt.

#3   2014/06/28 08:21PM
    villyforever55

Se hasn't been talking about it that long and I don't see anything wrong with it. Imagine, a woman on this show actually putting her career first until she's in a good place with it, getting married and then deciding she's ready to have a baby with her husband, whom she loves. No accidents, attempts to trap a man, paternity lies or WTD issues. Will wonders never cease?

#4   2014/06/28 08:46PM
    Galazz

Quote villyforever55: Se hasn't been talking about it that long and I don't see anything wrong with it. Imagine, a woman on this show actually putting her career first until she's in a good place with it, getting married and then deciding she's ready to have a baby with her husband, whom she loves. No accidents, attempts to trap a man, paternity lies or WTD issues. Will wonders never cease?

She is too old to get pregnant, period the end. It is totally ridiculous. Even WITH medical intervention, it's nearly impossible.

#5   2014/06/28 08:58PM
    villyforever55

Quote Galazz:
    Quote villyforever55: Se hasn't been talking about it that long and I don't see anything wrong with it. Imagine, a woman on this show actually putting her career first until she's in a good place with it, getting married and then deciding she's ready to have a baby with her husband, whom she loves. No accidents, attempts to trap a man, paternity lies or WTD issues. Will wonders never cease?

She is too old to get pregnant, period the end. It is totally ridiculous. Even WITH medical intervention, it's nearly impossible.

No, she's not too old and I hope it works out for her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/28 08:58PM
    #6   2014/06/28 09:03PM
    Galazz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz:

Yes she is. There was an episode with the Duggar family recently and an OB/GYN explained in detail about fertility. He said it is nearly impossible for a woman to get pregnant after the age of 46. Google it and see for yourself. Even most fertility clinics won't' treat women after 40! Some will wait until 45, but not many.

No, she's not too old and I hope it works out for her.

#7   2014/06/28 10:24PM
    janetb

What a shock it would be to actually have a baby born without the need for a paternity test. How long did we have to listen to Victoria whining about a baby. Now she's pregnant and doesn't know who the father is. Christine and Paul want a baby and I hope they have one. Dylan is an adult and has a life of his own. He and Paul can have a good relationship but they'll never have the years of his childhood back. Nikki and Paul gave him life, but the McAvoys were his parents.

#8   2014/06/29 02:28AM
    FL senior fan

Quote villyforever55: She hasn't been talking about it that long and I don't see anything wrong with it. Imagine, a woman on this show actually putting her career first until she's in a good place with it, getting married and then deciding she's ready to have a baby with her husband, whom she loves. No accidents, attempts to trap a man, paternity lies or WTD issues. Will wonders never cease?

-------------
    Exactly. We endured Billy/Vikki trying "forever" with little complaints from viewers; yet IMO because it is
    Christine (and not that popular with viewers) some are
    sick of it??? Pleeze! I love this stronger character coming into her own place with this Paul/Nikki/Dylan storyline. The character's emotions and interactions during this crisis is more true to life than other storylines going on now, if you try to put yourself in
    her place.

#9   2014/06/29 04:44AM
    putinz

Quote SadieM: I am so sick of Christine ranting on about trying for a baby with Paul. It gets tiresome and she rants and raves even more now that Dylan is Paul's son. She encouraged Paul to dump Ricky on Isabella's parents saying it was "for the best" now she's the epitome of being maternal. Now she's threatened by Dylan being around.

And she got Danny to take Daniel away from Phyllis only to dump him in a boarding school. Christine has always been a jealous shrew who does not want her current man having a child with anyone else. She is gross. I wish they never brought her back.

#10   2014/06/29 06:43AM
    bakerybettie

Even though ages of characters on soaps are "flexible" let's give this some thought. Dylan is between 35 and 40yr since he is older than Nick, who has a son, Noah at least 21yr. That would make Paul about 58yr, roughly. Paul also has daughter Heather. Who knows how old she is. The boat on babies for Paul and Christine sailed a long time ago. She has never wanted kids, only a career.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list