List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Another Phyllis Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Another Phyllis Spoiler

Started by Castilla-Leon at 2014/06/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 09:14AM, Views: 4991, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/06/30 11:27AM
    Re: Another Phyllis Spoiler
    deceived

Quote FL senior fan: These dang people always wanting to do facebook--LOL

(Hurry back Red, I hope we can still call her that?)

Did you hear the news about that burglar, that before he left the house, he signed in on Facebook, and forgot to sign out... that's how he got caught...
    Maybe Phyllis has her gossip tidbits on there... you never know...

#12   2014/06/30 11:34AM
    Galazz

I will start watching more again when she comes back. I just FF through most of the shows now. I watched the Chelly/Vicky scenes, otherwise BLAH!

#13   2014/06/30 11:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote smallworld:
    Quote Galazz: I cannot wait. It's so sad seeing Summer in all that turmoil and feeling so alone.

I so agree. Her loneliness is what led her to latch onto Austin in record time.

Phyllis requesting her laptop is strange. Perhaps she wants to send a mass email warning, to all GC residents that will state, IIIII'M BAAAAAAACK.

Lol I can so see a mass email saying, "The B is back!"

#14   2014/06/30 11:59AM
    fighterm

Quote Galazz: I cannot wait. It's so sad seeing Summer in all that turmoil and feeling so alone.

What Summer is doing now? Is she attending a college? She should be doing things with her life, like education, work. Instead she latched on to a criminal. When I was 18 I went to a university and had plenty of friends. And though my family was 2000 miles away from me, I did not feel alone. She is in the same city as her 2 dads and the rest of her family.

#15   2014/06/30 12:03PM
    deceived

Quote fighterm:

What Summer is doing now? Is she attending a college? She should be doing things with her life, like education, work. Instead she latched on to a criminal. When I was 18 I went to a university and had plenty of friends. And though my family was 2000 miles away from me, I did not feel alone. She is in the same city as her 2 dads and the rest of her family.

I thought Summer remarked that she was in GCU taking classes. So is she playing hookie for some nookie???LOL

#16   2014/06/30 12:53PM
    Galazz

Quote twocentsworth:

I will be so glad when Phyllis returns to this soapland drama...she adds so much to the show, spices it up, charges it up, brings life to the show...too bad she'll have a new face, but should still have that famous "red" hair, and nickname...I want Jack to flip, Nick to get excited, Summer to be elated and Sharon to squirm!

I just want Jack to go away. Let him go hang out with Paul, Dylan that crowd!

#17   2014/07/01 04:05AM
    janesBydiction

SOC spoilers are such a mess sometimes. SON used an old photo of Gina Tognoni when she was on Guiding Light using a laptop in her hospital bed, which actually fits really well with the Phyllis character, and of course SOC thinks this was filmed for YR, and uses this as a spoiler.

Gina starts filming this upcoming week.

#18   2014/07/01 04:38AM
    FL senior fan

------------------
    I agree. Perhaps all the phone calls from Summer and Jack (when the nurse puts the phone to her ear) are really being absorbed after all. Red needs to hurry back and "take care of business"; help her daughter, and reclaim Jack!

#19   2014/07/01 04:43AM
    Vdalem

Quote male yr fan: lolol....lolol...No she wakes up and be like damn!!!what happened to my face...lol(new Phyliss)

Would love to see the reaction to this request from the nurses, lol!

#20   2014/07/01 09:14AM
    Galazz

I don't know if I can wait for Phyllis to come back. This show is so boring. I either ff through most of the show and some days I don't watch at all.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list