List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Another Phyllis Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Another Phyllis Spoiler

Started by Castilla-Leon at 2014/06/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 09:14AM, Views: 4874, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/27 05:30PM
    Another Phyllis Spoiler
    Castilla-Leon

"Phyllis awakens and asks for her laptop."

Per SOC

Her laptop? Why?

#2   2014/06/27 05:37PM
    Re: Another Phyllis Spoiler
    male yr fan

lolol....lolol...No she wakes up and be like damn!!!what happened to my face...lol(new Phyliss)

#3   2014/06/27 06:00PM
    cavi

Quote Castilla-Leon: "Phyllis awakens and asks for her laptop."

Per SOC

Her laptop? Why?

Whatever the reason, I just hope her laptop isn't there. Why would it be?! But I can see Jack saying he had all the faith in the world that she'd wake up one day and need her computer and so he took it with him when he flew to see her. I can, though, see if her smart phone was in one of the drawers of her room and she wanted it. (If Sharon has her memory back by the time Phyllis wakes up, it'd be hilarious if Phyllis sent her a selfie.)

#4   2014/06/27 06:05PM
    PhyllisNewma...

Quote cavi:

Per SOC

Her laptop? Why?

Whatever the reason, I just hope her laptop isn't there. Why would it be?! But I can see Jack saying he had all the faith in the world that she'd wake up one day and need her computer and so he took it with him when he flew to see her. I can, though, see if her smart phone was in one of the drawers of her room and she wanted it. (If Sharon has her memory back by the time Phyllis wakes up, it'd be hilarious if Phyllis sent her a selfie.)

Their photo with her with her laptop

#5   2014/06/28 06:38AM
    Galazz

Quote PhyllisNewmanFan:
    Quote cavi:

Per SOC

Her laptop? Why?

I am not sure what to make of that photo. Would Phyllis even be able to sit up that soon?

Their photo with her with her laptop

#6   2014/06/28 02:55PM
    FL senior fan

These dang people always wanting to do facebook--LOL

(Hurry back Red, I hope we can still call her that?)

#7   2014/06/29 08:49AM
    Galazz

I cannot wait. It's so sad seeing Summer in all that turmoil and feeling so alone.

#8   2014/06/29 09:02AM
    twocentsworth

Quote Galazz: I cannot wait. It's so sad seeing Summer in all that turmoil and feeling so alone.

I will be so glad when Phyllis returns to this soapland drama...she adds so much to the show, spices it up, charges it up, brings life to the show...too bad she'll have a new face, but should still have that famous "red" hair, and nickname...I want Jack to flip, Nick to get excited, Summer to be elated and Sharon to squirm!

#9   2014/06/29 09:26AM
    smallworld

Quote Galazz: I cannot wait. It's so sad seeing Summer in all that turmoil and feeling so alone.

I so agree. Her loneliness is what led her to latch onto Austin in record time.

Phyllis requesting her laptop is strange. Perhaps she wants to send a mass email warning, to all GC residents that will state, IIIII'M BAAAAAAACK.

#10   2014/06/30 11:19AM
    trinilisa

Per SOC

Her laptop? Why?

Yeah; that is interesting...not sure why she asks for that...perhaps she will have trouble speaking?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list