List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Young And The Restless Daytime Emmy Coverage.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TOP: The Young And The Restless Daytime Emmy Coverage.

Started by Amy_Soaps.com at 2014/06/27 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/19 12:36PM, Views: 12208, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/27 08:40AM
    The Young And The Restless Daytime Emmy Coverage.
    Amy_Soaps.com

http://soaps.sheknow.../379/ Y&R actors give props to their designers, share storylines tidbits and more!

http://soaps.sheknow.../365/ Elizabeth Hendrickson (ex-Chloe) shares wardrobe details and what she plans to do after leaving daytime behind.

http://soaps.sheknow.../363/ Steve Burton (Dylan) shares what's going on in his personal life, as well as his nomination reaction.

http://soaps.sheknow.../377/ The lowdown on the Daytime Emmys red carpet disaster that we're all calling a 'train wreck'.

http://soaps.sheknow...rage/ All coverage is right here so you can choose to watch or read interviews for all soaps.

http://soaps.sheknow...wards There's a photo gallery!

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/27 08:43AM
    #2   2014/08/13 11:44PM
    Re: The Young And The Restless Daytime Emmy Coverage.
    DebWV

I don't know if this will fall on deaf ears or not, but Y&R had better get their stuff together. They're losing great, seasoned actors like crazy. I know some can't be helped, but others, yes they can! They're losing viewers and the ones who are hanging in there are getting pretty vocal, negatively! Keep this up and not only will Y&R no longer be the #1 Soap, there won't be a Y&R anymore! C'mon, I've been watching since Y&R first aired and the last yr. and a half has been HORRIBLE! Thanks

#3   2014/08/26 04:29PM
    susiequeteee

I was just thinking yesterday how hard it must be for the same writers to come up with new material then nobody ever knows who their parents are or their own children or siblings. And i still watch.

#4   2014/09/14 08:22PM
    Peaceful lady

I agree. I continue to watch hoping Y&R will return to its former glory days. This was the best show on tv once upon a time. They let great actors get away like m. Stafford & m. Muhney. Billy miller & m. Muhney were two actors that help to keep show alive. The writers aren't writing anything worth watching. This is a really bad way to go out.

#5   2014/09/25 10:45AM
    jdeetz1979

Although I have been a loyal fan since Y&R first aired, I can no longer stomach this show. The new Billy and his huge vacuous eyes--he has the appearance of a blank slate--dumber than dumb. Yesterday's show was especially horrible--the Billy and Chelsea in the park playing baseball was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen and the actors' performances (both Chelsea and Billy) were so bad that I cannot believe Y&R is still on the air. I felt like I was watching children in a kindergarten play. Billy has no substance whatsoever and is such a terrible actor that he needs to find a job in fast foods or something. Really ridiculous. The writers have definitely pushed the limit in "dumbing down" Victoria as well. Her emotions change so much and she can't even keep up with how she is supposed to be acting--Y&R needs new writers. This show has become such a joke--over dramatic and childishly silly.

#6   2014/10/01 06:12AM
    mjlori

Phyllis has awaken after a year or more from a coma; she is able to get out of bed, dress herself, walk out of the hospital, hitch two rides to Genoa City, changes clothes, has money? finds Jack's house and the hidden key, explore the house, then go to Nick & Sharon. AMAZING (' ');

#7   2014/10/10 01:35PM
    jumpstart

Quote Amy_Soaps.com: soaps.sheknows.com//coverage/id/379/ Y&R actors give props to their designers, share storylines tidbits and more!

soaps.sheknows.com//coverage/id/365/ Elizabeth Hendrickson (ex-Chloe) shares wardrobe details and what she plans to do after leaving daytime behind.

soaps.sheknows.com//coverage/id/363/ Steve Burton (Dylan) shares what's going on in his personal life, as well as his nomination reaction.

soaps.sheknows.com/coverage/id/377/ The lowdown on the Daytime Emmys red carpet disaster that we're all calling a 'train wreck'.

soaps.sheknows.com/coverage/ All coverage is right here so you can choose to watch or read interviews for all soaps.

soaps.sheknows.com/coverage/event-63-2014-Daytime-Emmy-Awards There's a photo gallery!

#8   2014/10/10 01:39PM
    jumpstart

Y&R writer I hope you are reading these posts....You see your viewer are completely frustrated with the long drawn out ridiculous plots... Especially the Phyllis/Sharon secret. End this already.. Summer need to know who her father is. I'm sick of this stupid role already....

#9   2014/10/10 01:40PM
    jumpstart

Y&R writer I hope you are reading these posts....You see your viewer are completely frustrated with the long drawn out ridiculous plots... Especially the Phyllis/Sharon secret. End this already.. Summer need to know who her father is. I'm sick of this stupid role already....

#10   2014/10/11 07:37PM
    bogo

I agree, it can't get worse....can it!!! I have been watching since the beginning and after Catherine died the show has went in the toilet. Put some clothes on those girls and find something to do besides have sex! I don't think I can watch this much longer. It's horrible!! Are they replacing Chloe??? The new Phyllis stinks, and so does Billy. I record it everyday so I can fast forward through the crap, leaves me with about 10 minutes of the show.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list