List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Anyone Else Having Problems With This Site

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Anyone Else Having Problems With This Site

Started by BabygirlAH at 2014/06/25 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/01 07:22AM, Views: 1676, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/06/25 02:49PM
    Re: Is Anyone Else Having Problems With This Site
    HOT PINK

I was having problems over the weekend staying logged in and couldn't log in at all on Sunday from around 8 pm until I tried to log in early Monday afternoon. Jade told me they have been having technical issues for the past several days and they have been working hard to fix the problem. I haven't had a problem staying logged in for a day or so now so, hopefully, the issue is being resolved.

#22   2014/06/25 04:05PM
    gracie45

I've always had to log in every time I leave the site and come back. I'm on other forums and they will let me stay logged on forever unless I clear my cookies. I don't know what they do here but its annoying as all get out.

#23   2014/06/26 12:52PM
    tricia98

Yes it keeps booting me out, way too slow and constantly having to log in and sometimes it won't let me log in at all. Very frustrating

#24   2014/06/26 01:35PM
    even

Quote heysista: Glitches I had problems the other day They are working on Updated the site

They have said that for a long time. This site is full of problems.

#25   2014/06/26 07:45PM
    Blue 501

Yesterday & today I had times when my log-in did not "take" several times in a row.

#26   2014/06/26 08:23PM
    jilltidwell

Quote BabygirlAH: I keep having to log in over and over again.

No you're not alone. I have been having trouble with it for months. I keep having to click off of these x's. That is why I wasn't on for months. Now is saying bad request.

#27   2014/06/27 04:34AM
    FL senior fan

Quote BabygirlAH: Thanks you 2. I thought it was me.

------------------
    I was cussing my computer system, but then tried other sites and they were fine!

Several days it was impossible to get logged in on Y&R site, and refresh did not work as they recommend we do.

#28   2014/06/27 07:28AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote BabygirlAH: Thanks you 2. I thought it was me.

------------------
    I was cussing my computer system, but then tried other sites and they were fine!

Several days it was impossible to get logged in on Y&R site, and refresh did not work as they recommend we do.

Perhaps the admins can shed some light on this issue. I hope they do.

#29   2014/06/27 09:02PM
    Lizzytish

Quote BabygirlAH: I keep having to log in over and over again.

Have had the same trouble several times -- most recently last weekend. Very annoying. Probably means the too many people trying to access.

I wish we had more features on this board -- like e.g. on another board (which I quit using because they were stifling with their rules); but they have a dot next to any thread in which you have posted; which makes it easier to follow up. Very cool.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/27 09:06PM
    #30   2014/06/27 09:14PM
    HOT PINK

I have trouble two or three times this week and was unable to log in for well over an hour earlier tonight. Hopefully, they will figure out what is causing this problem and get it resolved soon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list