List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Heather's priorities: Spoliers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather's priorities: Spoliers

Started by mdtuttle at 2007/11/23 11:44AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 12:09PM, Views: 402, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/11/23 11:44AM
    Heather's priorities: Spoliers
    mdtuttle

Sources say that Heather is going to try and have Phyllis' cse retried. She needs to get over it already. Phyllos and Brad have a fued going on. Was Phyllis right to blackmail Brad into voting for Neil? It wasn't the most above board thing she ever did, but let's fce it the "I'll keep your seceret, if you do what I want." thinkg goes on every day, in buisness, in everyday life. Does that make every one that ever said something like that guilty of extorsion? If it does they better build a lot more jails, because sooner or later everyone will go.

In the meantime while Heather is so foucused on putting Phyllis back behind bars there has been a murder committed that seems to be getting little or no attention in the investigation department. I have heard virtually noting about potential suspects in JiMinn's murder since they tried to pin the dog hair on Jack.

Not to mention Gloria, not only is the tainted face cream still an unsolved mystery, but she is on a campaign to destroy JAck't reputation. She is posting information that can be at the very best called questionable and at the worst, down right fabercations. Why is she not being brought up on libale or slander charges?

Amber is getting ready to spean %15,000 to have a demo cut. She is talking about this demo she is going to do. Why are there no eyebrows being raised about where she might have gotten the windfall to do this? The money was supposed to have burned up in the fire. It seems to me if I where in HEather's shoes and hearing noise about Amber spending this kind of money I would have a lot of questions and want to check the cash being paid against the serial numbers of the "lost" money.

It seems to me she let's her personal feelings dictate what she does and Asst. D.A. Not a good practice to get into. The next thing we no she is going to start digging around in Paul's past. Since she doesn't have enough evidence to persue what happened with Shelia she will try and dind some dirt on him to charge him with a crime because she is angry with him.

#2   2007/11/23 11:47AM
    Re: Heather's priorities: Spoliers
    Molli

I've been wondering why they haven't given her an office yet. She's always working at the club or at the coffee house.

#3   2007/11/23 11:55AM
    Evsmom

What about her taking classes from Korbel and digging around in is past?

I think they just have entirely too many stories going at once on this show. They have some good storylines but they aren't doing them justice.

Ji Min's murder could have been a great whodunit but they pretty much dropped it when the building collapsed. Actually, they've just about dropped everything since the building collapsed.

If I had to pick just one thing to complain about concerning this show, too many storylines is what it be. I can't understand why they do this! I suppose it's so they have something that is of interest to everyone being shown all the time. The problem is, even if you are interested in something, you can't follow it very well. Too much time passes between episodes where the subject is brought up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 11:56AM
    #4   2007/11/23 12:09PM
    Molli

Quote Evsmom: What about her taking classes from Korbel and digging around in is past?

I think they just have entirely too many stories going at once on this show. They have some good storylines but they aren't doing them justice.

Ji Min's murder could have been a great whodunit but they pretty much dropped it when the building collapsed. Actually, they've just about dropped everything since the building collapsed.

If I had to pick just one thing to complain about concerning this show, too many storylines is what it be. I can't understand why they do this! I suppose it's so they have something that is of interest to everyone being shown all the time. The problem is, even if you are interested in something, you can't follow it very well. Too much time passes between episodes where the subject is brought up.

Excellent points! ITA. This is getting confusing with the story lines either changing or dropped. And if they pick a story line up again, I'm scrambling my brain trying to remember.

I was excited when I first heard that Paul's daughter was coming on, but I'm really having a hard time "buying" Heather as a hard nosed asst DA. I know it's in her genes with Paul's father being a cop and him being a PI but for someone of such a young age to be asst DA is not believable IMO. But that is in soap land. Wish they would bring Mary back, she would have something to say I bet.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 12:11PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list