List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writer's Strike

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writer's Strike

Started by Rquattro at 2007/11/23 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 03:02PM, Views: 477, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/23 11:18AM
    Writer's Strike
    Rquattro

:~ Does any one know when we'll stop seeing new episodes of Y&R because of the writers strike.

#2   2007/11/23 11:44AM
    Re: Writer's Strike
    Evsmom

I think someone said they have episodes already done to last into January. You might check the news room on this site to see if there is any info there.

#3   2007/11/23 11:53AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

But i thought they said that LML is still on strike and that the other writers for the show are no longer members with THE WRITERS GUILD therefore it will not effect Y&R

#4   2007/11/23 12:04PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: But i thought they said that LML is still on strike and that the other writers for the show are no longer members with THE WRITERS GUILD therefore it will not effect Y&R

I have no idea about any of this.I just wanted to say Hi to you Jenny!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!! How did it go Yesterday???

#5   2007/11/23 12:17PM
    Evsmom

Here's a source for writers' strike info...

http://www.soaps.com/latestnews/1178/Soapscom_Reports_Writers_Strike_101_%28UPDA...

#6   2007/11/23 12:17PM
    Moniker1979

Did I miss something? I thought people said that LML is on strike and isn't she head writer or something?

#7   2007/11/23 12:21PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: But i thought they said that LML is still on strike and that the other writers for the show are no longer members with THE WRITERS GUILD therefore it will not effect Y&R

I have no idea about any of this.I just wanted to say Hi to you Jenny!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!! How did it go Yesterday???

It went well ty n urs?---nice pics btw, i will leave my 2 cents on em later LOL

idk about this strike...alls i recall is that LML is still out on the picket line, but the other writers for Y&R arent so it doesnt effect Y&R *this is ONLY from what ive read on here.

#8   2007/11/23 02:23PM
    taxman

I thought they were a month ahead, and the strike started Nov 5th?

#9   2007/11/23 02:49PM
    Texas Sunflower

Well it could go six months if they keep showing the same hospital scenes over and over.... give us new shows now.

#10   2007/11/23 02:58PM
    taxman

If it IS only a month, and I'm not saying it is, you're not going to see Vick out of the hospital UNTIL new episodes are written/taped, when the strike ends.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list