List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My Theory about The Tainted Face Cream. Don't be Surprised if This happens!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My Theory about The Tainted Face Cream. Don't be Surprised if This happens!

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/23 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 02:46PM, Views: 940, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/11/23 01:10PM
    Re: My Theory about The Tainted Face Cream. Don't be Surprised if This happens!
    Eppy

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote lonesky: We know a woman died after using the face cream but it was never proven that the face cream actually killed Mrs. Gibson.
    I think Andrew Gibson killed his wife and the face cream fell into his lap as the perfect alibi. Not only can he get away with murder, he could even profit from it. Again this is just my theory. But I think Gloria may be another Cane and another Phyllis. These are characters brought on the show to be villians for one story line but become so popular that the powers that be decide to keep them on. I think it would be a big loss to Y&R if Judith Chapman left. Gloria is someone fans love to hate.

Love her or hate her Gloria is key character at Y&R.
    Gloria and Kevin should have their own show they are so funny together! The Fisher/Baldwins are very entertaining and Gloria is the anchor. Kevin, Michael and Lauren all play off Gloria.

While it is true that there is a resonable doubt that the face cream caused the woman's death, at the very least Gloria is still guilty of product tampering. Not to mention her other list of sins that she has taken great pains to cover up. All of her actions have been self centered and based on revenge for what people have done to her. I also will conceded that JAck's treatment of Gloria just before and after John's death was horrible I have lost a lot of sympathy for her. Simply because of the actions she has taken she has proven in a lot of ways the truth of Jack's words about her being a self centered gold digger.

I know she is a gold digger...always has always will be but I honestly believe she truely loved John and John loved and adored her. John had to have been the most sincere, caring character there is on Y&R and I cant believe the powers that be killed him off...at least they are creative enough to give us lil bits of him. John wanted to make sure Gloria was taken care of and Jack was wrong for totally leaving her out of everything...if I was Gloria and found out the truth...I would take it all from Jack and Ashley both cuz they are spoiled little brats that dont deserve anything their dad left behind...GO GLORIA!!!!

and remember...Gloria didnt want anyone else to use the cream..she only wanted to harm herself...it was Jacks greed that got the samples sent out early.
    I still question if John would still love her if he had known the lengths she went to to destroy Jabot, Jack and Ashley - purely because they did not respect her. DUH on the respect part!!

#12   2007/11/23 01:19PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote lonesky: We know a woman died after using the face cream but it was never proven that the face cream actually killed Mrs. Gibson.
    I think Andrew Gibson killed his wife and the face cream fell into his lap as the perfect alibi. Not only can he get away with murder, he could even profit from it. Again this is just my theory. But I think Gloria may be another Cane and another Phyllis. These are characters brought on the show to be villians for one story line but become so popular that the powers that be decide to keep them on. I think it would be a big loss to Y&R if Judith Chapman left. Gloria is someone fans love to hate.

Gloria and Kevin should have their own show they are so funny together! The Fisher/Baldwins are very entertaining and Gloria is the anchor. Kevin, Michael and Lauren all play off Gloria.

While it is true that there is a resonable doubt that the face cream caused the woman's death, at the very least Gloria is still guilty of product tampering. Not to mention her other list of sins that she has taken great pains to cover up. All of her actions have been self centered and based on revenge for what people have done to her. I also will conceded that JAck's treatment of Gloria just before and after John's death was horrible I have lost a lot of sympathy for her. Simply because of the actions she has taken she has proven in a lot of ways the truth of Jack's words about her being a self centered gold digger.

I know she is a gold digger...always has always will be but I honestly believe she truely loved John and John loved and adored her. John had to have been the most sincere, caring character there is on Y&R and I cant believe the powers that be killed him off...at least they are creative enough to give us lil bits of him. John wanted to make sure Gloria was taken care of and Jack was wrong for totally leaving her out of everything...if I was Gloria and found out the truth...I would take it all from Jack and Ashley both cuz they are spoiled little brats that dont deserve anything their dad left behind...GO GLORIA!!!!

and remember...Gloria didnt want anyone else to use the cream..she only wanted to harm herself...it was Jacks greed that got the samples sent out early.
    I still question if John would still love her if he had known the lengths she went to to destroy Jabot, Jack and Ashley - purely because they did not respect her. DUH on the respect part!!

excellent post, as always Eppy! ITA

#13   2007/11/23 01:29PM
    Eppy

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote mdtuttle:

excellent post, as always Eppy! ITA
    Thanks

#14   2007/11/23 01:41PM
    Wickyz

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote mdtuttle:

None of that would have happened if John was still alive...this all stems from Jack and Ashley DISRESPECTING Gloria when John died...Jack did that all himself...the memorial service..leaving her out...booting her out of the house with nothing but her clothing..Jack was wrong..plain and simple and I hope he gets what is coming to him for it!!

#15   2007/11/23 01:49PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote mdtuttle:

None of that would have happened if John was still alive...this all stems from Jack and Ashley DISRESPECTING Gloria when John died...Jack did that all himself...the memorial service..leaving her out...booting her out of the house with nothing but her clothing..Jack was wrong..plain and simple and I hope he gets what is coming to him for it!!

I seem to remember that she tainted the cream when John was alive, but in jail, right? I just only re-started watching the show when this was happening, so, I could be wrong.

#16   2007/11/23 01:52PM
    Eppy

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote mdtuttle:

The face cream incident happened while John was still alive - Gloria went behind ALL their backs, with absolutely no thought or concern as to how her crime would affect John's business - forget Jack or Ashley and their distrust of her. Jack's being booted from Jabot was a huge blow to John and the loss of Jabot's reputation was probably the major cause of John's stroke!!Whereever Gloria walks, death and destruction follows!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 01:56PM
    #17   2007/11/23 02:30PM
    taxman

If your theory comes true, which I would have no problem with, then Jack could get his company back. Jack and Victor matching wits over their respective companies have been some of the best story lines they've ever had, IMHO, of course!

#18   2007/11/23 02:46PM
    Eppy

Quote taxman: If your theory comes true, which I would have no problem with, then Jack could get his company back. Jack and Victor matching wits over their respective companies have been some of the best story lines they've ever had, IMHO, of course!
    Oh, I miss those days!!!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list