List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My Theory about The Tainted Face Cream. Don't be Surprised if This happens!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My Theory about The Tainted Face Cream. Don't be Surprised if This happens!

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/23 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 02:46PM, Views: 881, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/23 11:11AM
    Re: My Theory about The Tainted Face Cream. Don't be Surprised if This happens!
    Eppy

Quote lonesky: We know a woman died after using the face cream but it was never proven that the face cream actually killed Mrs. Gibson.
    I think Andrew Gibson killed his wife and the face cream fell into his lap as the perfect alibi. Not only can he get away with murder, he could even profit from it. Again this is just my theory. But I think Gloria may be another Cane and another Phyllis. These are characters brought on the show to be villians for one story line but become so popular that the powers that be decide to keep them on. I think it would be a big loss to Y&R if Judith Chapman left. Gloria is someone fans love to hate.

Love her or hate her Gloria is key character at Y&R.
    Gloria and Kevin should have their own show they are so funny together! The Fisher/Baldwins are very entertaining and Gloria is the anchor. Kevin, Michael and Lauren all play off Gloria.
    I thought she died from an allergic reaction to something she was eating. Anyway, that's the way I remember it. Unless her husband gave her something to eat that she was allergic to, then he could have murdered her. Gloria was the one who called Mr. Gibson, anonomously, and put the bug in his ear about suing Jabot and that Jack should be implicated. There probably wouldn't have been a lawsuit without her interferrence.

#2   2007/11/23 11:20AM
    Wickyz

OOoOoOO wouldnt that be great!!! I agree that Gloria is a part of the show and she should be kept..I love her here..I still hope that something comes of Johns will and at least temporarily Gloria gets to kick Jack out of the Jabot Mansion..or at least has to share it like Kay and Jill with the Chancellor mansion..that would be hilarious..maybe we'd even get to see some food fights.

#3   2007/11/23 11:24AM
    Eppy

Quote Wickyz: OOoOoOO wouldnt that be great!!! I agree that Gloria is a part of the show and she should be kept..I love her here..I still hope that something comes of Johns will and at least temporarily Gloria gets to kick Jack out of the Jabot Mansion..or at least has to share it like Kay and Jill with the Chancellor mansion..that would be hilarious..maybe we'd even get to see some food fights.
    Wouldn't that be a kick!! Plant Gloria out in the pool house where Diane nearly burned up - I would think it has been renovated by now. But of course, she would want the entire house - kick Jack and Sharon, Noah and Fisher, out and plant the rest of the Baldwin/Fisher gang in the Jabot Manse. Then, what would she do for her next revenge plot???

#4   2007/11/23 11:27AM
    Eppy

Quote lonesky: eppy,
    I forgot about the food alergy. You are right. Either she ate something that killed her or her husband fed her something that killed her. I don't think it was the face cream.
    No, it actually wasn't the cream. That's why I could never understand the harsh conditions of the settlement. But, product tampering is serious, so guess that was the reason!!

#5   2007/11/23 11:31AM
    CandyLane5

Gloria did not kill that woman.. she is not guilty of murder.... I think the husband tried to profit from her death....
    I would absolutely love to see Gloria and Co. move into the Abbot Mansion, and make Jack steaming mad!

#6   2007/11/23 11:31AM
    mdtuttle

Quote lonesky: We know a woman died after using the face cream but it was never proven that the face cream actually killed Mrs. Gibson.
    I think Andrew Gibson killed his wife and the face cream fell into his lap as the perfect alibi. Not only can he get away with murder, he could even profit from it. Again this is just my theory. But I think Gloria may be another Cane and another Phyllis. These are characters brought on the show to be villians for one story line but become so popular that the powers that be decide to keep them on. I think it would be a big loss to Y&R if Judith Chapman left. Gloria is someone fans love to hate.

Gloria and Kevin should have their own show they are so funny together! The Fisher/Baldwins are very entertaining and Gloria is the anchor. Kevin, Michael and Lauren all play off Gloria.

While it is true that there is a resonable doubt that the face cream caused the woman's death, at the very least Gloria is still guilty of product tampering. Not to mention her other list of sins that she has taken great pains to cover up. All of her actions have been self centered and based on revenge for what people have done to her. I also will conceded that JAck's treatment of Gloria just before and after John's death was horrible I have lost a lot of sympathy for her. Simply because of the actions she has taken she has proven in a lot of ways the truth of Jack's words about her being a self centered gold digger.

#7   2007/11/23 12:19PM
    Wickyz

Quote mdtuttle:

While it is true that there is a resonable doubt that the face cream caused the woman's death, at the very least Gloria is still guilty of product tampering. Not to mention her other list of sins that she has taken great pains to cover up. All of her actions have been self centered and based on revenge for what people have done to her. I also will conceded that JAck's treatment of Gloria just before and after John's death was horrible I have lost a lot of sympathy for her. Simply because of the actions she has taken she has proven in a lot of ways the truth of Jack's words about her being a self centered gold digger.

I know she is a gold digger...always has always will be but I honestly believe she truely loved John and John loved and adored her. John had to have been the most sincere, caring character there is on Y&R and I cant believe the powers that be killed him off...at least they are creative enough to give us lil bits of him. John wanted to make sure Gloria was taken care of and Jack was wrong for totally leaving her out of everything...if I was Gloria and found out the truth...I would take it all from Jack and Ashley both cuz they are spoiled little brats that dont deserve anything their dad left behind...GO GLORIA!!!!

and remember...Gloria didnt want anyone else to use the cream..she only wanted to harm herself...it was Jacks greed that got the samples sent out early.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 12:20PM
    #8   2007/11/23 12:58PM
    goodwitch1956

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote mdtuttle:

I know she is a gold digger...always has always will be but I honestly believe she truely loved John and John loved and adored her. John had to have been the most sincere, caring character there is on Y&R and I cant believe the powers that be killed him off...at least they are creative enough to give us lil bits of him. John wanted to make sure Gloria was taken care of and Jack was wrong for totally leaving her out of everything...if I was Gloria and found out the truth...I would take it all from Jack and Ashley both cuz they are spoiled little brats that dont deserve anything their dad left behind...GO GLORIA!!!!

and remember...Gloria didnt want anyone else to use the cream..she only wanted to harm herself...it was Jacks greed that got the samples sent out early.

I agree with you John did love Gloria and wanted her to be taken care of

the other day Jeffery put some ot the cream on his hand and it burned him Ummmmmmmmmmmm

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list