List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 11/26/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 11/26/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/23 09:32AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 04:41PM, Views: 945, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/23 09:32AM
    Spoilers: Previews for 11/26/07
    valencia4love

Here are the Previews for 11/26/07:

Gloria once again, starts up her plan to make Jack pay by sending negative feedbacks on his image via anonymus emails to the Ethics Committee ..

JT and Nick continue to disagree in what best for Victoria and the baby !!

Michael informs both Nikki and Victor that a judge will make the final call as in regards to Victoria and the baby !!

Phyllis tells Nick about how the night of the icestorm when Summer was born, and how she told Jack to make sure that her baby lived no matter what it took to make it happen !! She also tells Nick how she believes in her heart that Victoria would want the same for her baby. Nick says sadly that at least Phyllis got to make that decision, he just only wish his sister could have a say as well .

Jack learns the Ethics committee is calling a hearing !!

Victor is beyond ticked off when Nikki and Brad tell him that Brad is intervening the courts to become the guardian of the fetus !!!

Next - Lily tells Colleen that Cane almost made her faint. Heather tells Phyllis her case is being re-tried by the DA's office !! Kevin and Jill talk about Jack and the Ethics Committee !!

#2   2007/11/23 09:42AM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 11/26/07
    Evsmom

I can just imagine what Victor thinks of Bradski now! Who does Brad think he is?! There's just as much of a chance that JT is the father of the baby. Maybe JT and Brad should have joint custody of the baby! That's just ridiculous for Brad to even suggest such a thing!

#3   2007/11/23 10:18AM
    soapoperapimp

i still cna't beleive jill after what a friend has been to her. he is trying to find ji-mins killer mainly for hime self which he should do it for him. you know jack is hurt at what she did i just had it.

#4   2007/11/23 10:24AM
    Molli

Quote Evsmom: I can just imagine what Victor thinks of Bradski now! Who does Brad think he is?! There's just as much of a chance that JT is the father of the baby. Maybe JT and Brad should have joint custody of the baby! That's just ridiculous for Brad to even suggest such a thing!

ITA! You would think the hospital will have to draw blood from the baby at some point, why not do a paternity test then? Also, wasn't said since the baby is only 22 weeks, it had to be JT's?

#5   2007/11/23 10:28AM
    whocares101

Quote Evsmom: I can just imagine what Victor thinks of Bradski now! Who does Brad think he is?! There's just as much of a chance that JT is the father of the baby. Maybe JT and Brad should have joint custody of the baby! That's just ridiculous for Brad to even suggest such a thing!

Phyllis' case RE-TRIED? i wonder if she faces jail time again? I see an opportunity for NICK AND SHARON TO RE UNITE

#6   2007/11/23 10:31AM
    sutherngirl

Quote whocares101:

Phyllis' case RE-TRIED? i wonder if she faces jail time again? I see an opportunity for NICK AND SHARON TO RE UNITE

I hope she does go to jail and this time complete her sentence..

#7   2007/11/23 11:22AM
    mdtuttle

Quote whocares101:

Heather needs to get over herself. I have said this before, I fail to see why Phyllis should be convicted of a crime. What she did caused no damage in the end. Brad himself said he would have voted for NEil because he was the best man for the job. So either Phyllis did not ultimatly influance his desicion or he lied under oath.
    Phyllis didn't really gain anything from Brad voting for Neil, no monetary compensation, the company was not harmed, in fact Neil was infanintly more qualified for the job than Nikki.

Heather is spending far to much time on a case that really has no victim and as far as I can tell no real crime. Just because she feels like she has a personal steke in it proving that she was right, not because she is concerned with any justice being dispensed.

#8   2007/11/23 11:27AM
    KeepingItReal

Horia has nothing better to do.....flipping loser does not live in a glass house and her anonomous calls is the cause for a lot of wrong that has gone on in the Jabbot family.

Heather you go girl....do your job!!

Lilly, if you get Cane hopefully you can "handle" him. He was having a great time with Amber until he found out why they got married. Cane gonna get dull with you after a while....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 11:28AM
    #9   2007/11/23 11:37AM
    KendraRenee

Can you say that Brad is STUPID! Why? Why? is all that I have to say. Why? He should know that the great Victor Newman is not going to allow that to happen, hell he dont even know if he is the father. DUMMY!

#10   2007/11/23 12:03PM
    Wickyz

Quote whocares101:

I have already heard that Miss DA wont retry the case and will agree to probation for Phyllis...a good way to keep Phyllis under her thumb..she sneezed the wrong way and she goes to jail. I think they are opening up a possibility for Daniel and Heather to get a lil something something going...ewwwwww

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list