List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria & Bubba

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria & Bubba

Started by KendraRenee at 2007/11/23 05:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 09:02AM, Views: 212, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/11/23 05:26AM
    Victoria & Bubba
    KendraRenee

Ok, who agrees with me on this...?
    They need to let Victoria have this baby. I am SICK of this. If they let this baby die, this will be the 3rd baby that she has lost. WILL THEY PLEASE LET HER HAVE IT! At this point I dont even care who the father is (I hope JT) they just need to let her have this baby. Come on this is ridiculous. Who is doing the writing here (was)?

#2   2007/11/23 05:38AM
    Re: Victoria & Bubba
    Texas Sunflower

ITA - I just posted about the same stuff in the other thread - spoiler. You are so right... If this is the best the writers can do - then forget the strike and get back to work, you are not earning your money.......

#3   2007/11/23 05:44AM
    goodwitch1956

Quote KendraRenee: Ok, who agrees with me on this...?
    They need to let Victoria have this baby. I am SICK of this. If they let this baby die, this will be the 3rd baby that she has lost. WILL THEY PLEASE LET HER HAVE IT! At this point I dont even care who the father is (I hope JT) they just need to let her have this baby. Come on this is ridiculous. Who is doing the writing here (was)?

omg for sure i want this over i like Victoria so much and JT has to be the father

#4   2007/11/23 09:02AM
    KendraRenee

I know & they we need to get past all of this so that Victor can find out that David Chow Chow was behind all of this. When the doo doo hits the fan, I want to be around on the other side of the TV.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list