List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: is it just me (spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is it just me (spoiler)

Started by cater2u at 2007/11/22 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 03:40AM, Views: 522, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/11/22 01:08PM
    is it just me (spoiler)
    cater2u

On Thursday's show is it just me..or did nick remeber last thanksgiving??
    perhaps im losing my hearing i really think so..is it a writer slip or does nick actually remember?
    I almost fell off the sofa when on Thursday's show, Nick reminisced to Vicki about last Thanksgiving. I thought "is this a writer's mistake"? "why didn't JM catch it?" or is Nick really getting his memory back? It was subtle but I replayed it many times.
    did any one else whoes seen the epi catch this?

#2   2007/11/22 05:17PM
    Re: is it just me (spoiler)
    PLC02

Quote cater2u: On Thursday's show is it just me..or did nick remeber last thanksgiving??
    perhaps im losing my hearing i really think so..is it a writer slip or does nick actually remember?
    I almost fell off the sofa when on Thursday's show, Nick reminisced to Vicki about last Thanksgiving. I thought "is this a writer's mistake"? "why didn't JM catch it?" or is Nick really getting his memory back? It was subtle but I replayed it many times.
    did any one else whoes seen the epi catch this?

I must have missed that scene! Darn it!

#3   2007/11/22 05:27PM
    Evsmom

On Tuesday's show (US) Nick was talking to Victoria. He was trying to get her to wake up and give him a hard time about something, anything. He said that she told him about last Thanksgiving when Zapato ate the turkey and that she had blamed him for it. When I first saw it I thought he had his memory back too but I watched it again and he said Victoria told him about it.

#4   2007/11/23 03:40AM
    cater2u

Quote Evsmom: On Tuesday's show (US) Nick was talking to Victoria. He was trying to get her to wake up and give him a hard time about something, anything. He said that she told him about last Thanksgiving when Zapato ate the turkey and that she had blamed him for it. When I first saw it I thought he had his memory back too but I watched it again and he said Victoria told him about it.

Darn ...i was really hoping he had gotten his memory back ..it would have made the phick reunion so much more better..thanks for the info.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list