List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad with Vicky Very Interesting. Sharon and Jack, is this the new Qaud?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad with Vicky Very Interesting. Sharon and Jack, is this the new Qaud?

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/22 12:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 10:32AM, Views: 280, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/11/22 01:16PM
    Re: Brad with Vicky Very Interesting. Sharon and Jack, is this the new Qaud?
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote lonesky: I'm willing to bet Vicky hears what everyone is saying to her. If so, in addition to JT she is also hearing all the things Brad is saying as well. He has apologized to her for cheating, and keeps telling her how much she means to him.

At the same time Brad is drawing closer to Vicky, spoilers indicate there could be big problems ahead in the Jack/Sharon marriage.

Ok, Vicky wakes up and Brad makes a big play for her and Vicky is torn between Brad and JT. Meanwhile Sharon's marriage is breaking up and she is being pulled to Brad again like she was when her marriage to Nick was falling apart. So we could have the Sharon/Brad/Vicky/JT quad and Jack out in the cold again.

Is this ur speculation?

IMHO, my observation is that Victoria doesnt want to have anything to do with Bradley---UNLESS thats his baby, than they will be involved STRICTLY for the child. Other than that, I believe she truly loves JT and those two will get married and raise their lil family.

And Brad is left in the dust...but hey theres alwayz Logan, shes cute!

Sharon n Jack will be ok...their marriage is strong & they have BOTH stuck by eachother thru it all. im not too worried about these two

#2   2007/11/22 03:08PM
    ldsangel

I think that we go though tests to prove ourself sometimes of what we really want and I think that if that happens Victoria will realize that she is in love with JT and be truly devoted to him and totally forget Brad or that she doesn't want JT. I know what I want to said I just can't explain it. For it is like that kiss on Full house when Jessie kiss a old girlfriend before he realize that he was in love with Becca and want to married her. If that happens I hope that JT will be understanding. But please let this couple be happy if not JT then someone else anyone but Brad. And I think that he problem ahead for Shack will be Brad. I don't think that they are over with.

#3   2007/11/22 07:06PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Well than he shoulda realized that before he started screwing around behind her back & making out in parked cars Now Sharon doesnt want him so NOW he wants to run back to Victoria? PAAAAAA-LEEEEEZZZZZZZZZE!!!! He HAD his chance! He married Victoria....IF he LOVED Sharon so much he woulda married her!...Brad wants his cake & eat it too...its doesnt work that way He messes up with one and now he wants to run back to the other? I think its time Brad dust himself off n move forward n work on himself before he gets involved with someone new. AND HOPEFULLY he does jus that and leaves Victoria n Sharon ALONE!

#4   2007/11/22 08:00PM
    ldsangel

I say let her be happy for yes he had his change and I think that she is move on with JT and let him be serious with someone let him be a dad. For xx_jen I think it is more like you don't know what got until it is gone for Brad can't even be honest with her from the get go and now are we sure that he married her because he wanted a seat on a board. How convienent! Brad may be in love with Victoria but number one how does she feel about him and JT and second JT always seems to break up with the girl when something bad happened for he need to get pass the worst in a relationship.

#5   2007/11/23 01:41AM
    Uggerly

J.T. and victoria were perfectly happy before and they will stay that way, and that baby has to be J.T,'s...Also, Victoria and the baby will both survive this thing. Mommy Nicky is right!!

#6   2007/11/23 10:32AM
    ldsangel

if that is the new quad then I do feel sorry for JT and Jack
    because they will be devoted to the girls.

For Brad-Sharon-Jack
    Victoria-JT-Brad

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list